PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Live On Stage - Final Cover

jekhb76
01-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Hi,

After some work, here is my final result of "Elvis Live On Stage Compilation.

I hope you like it.
This is my socond atempt, so be gentle with me, ha.
Tell Me What you Think If It.
thanks.

Eddy
Holland

Mr. Songman
01-18-2005, 09:27 AM
If I saw this CD for sale somewhere, I'd immediately be interested because of the artwork. Then after I saw the tracklisting, I'd pounce all over it. Great job! (y)

U.S. Male
01-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Very nice job Eddy, and an even greater job in track selection! :D

boogie
01-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Excellent job Eddy, great pics
keep on going like this (y)

NightRider
01-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Great job on the design Eddy.... (y) Very nice...the only thing wrong as i can see is that the front-cover pictures look a little out of proportion
( squashed )....that aside i think its a beauty :cool:

Albert
01-19-2005, 09:39 PM
For one of your first attempt it's a fantastic cover (y)

One thing: you really need to be aware when resizing images that you always keep the original aspect ratio (between width and height) of the images. To me the images look a bit squashed (they need to be a bit more wider).

Jungleroom76
01-20-2005, 01:37 AM
OUTSTANDING DESIGN EDDY!!! :cool:

I really like the design you chose here!!! Although as Albert pointed out, the photos need a bit of resizing...but I LOVE the photos you chose and the overall layout is EXCELLENT!!!

And, you have also chosen one FINE tracklisting!! (y)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EDDY, and I also wanted to officially welcome you to the TCB-World Forum!! We are very proud to have you as a member and I hope to see you around the board!!

TCB!
Mike

jekhb76
01-23-2005, 10:34 AM
I want to thank everyone for your kind words.
I love Elvis and his music, and I love to spend every little time I've got in this hobby.
I think you all are doing a great job, requarding covers, what I don't understand, is why RCA/EPE is still releasing crap covers, why don't they have a look around here, and see how things should be.

thanks again, and I'm proud to be a member of a great place like this board.

ALWAYS ELVIS ON MY MIND,
Eddy Klein Heerenbrink
Holland.

Deke Rivers
01-23-2005, 08:29 PM
A good cover...but I agree with Nightrider and Albert....the photos are distorted....maybe you could correct that and they would be really good...