PDA

View Full Version : Muhamad Ali wearing the dress offered by Elvis Presley (1973 03 31)

max
05-05-2013, 10:07 AM
1973 03 31. Muhamad Ali wearing the famous dress (from Elvis Presley), (made by B&K Entreprise (Elvis' Jumpsuits Factory)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzlth9_muhamad-ali-wearing-the-dress-offered-by-elvis-presley-1973-03-31_music

Diane
05-05-2013, 12:59 PM
LOL it wasn't a dress it was a robe :P but thanks so much for posting this. I enjoyed seeing it.

Snake Eyes
05-06-2013, 09:31 AM
LOL it wasn't a dress it was a robe :P but thanks so much for posting this. I enjoyed seeing it.

This made me smile, just picturing Ali in a dress :D. I didn't watch all the footage but that robe was very bling and made Ali look huge, thanks for sharing Max.

KPM
05-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Ali lost that fight in a split decision to Ken Norton and never used the robe in a pro fight again.
Ali had trouble in every fight he ever had with Norton.

King Of The Whole World
05-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Ali lost that fight in a split decision to Ken Norton and never used the robe in a pro fight again.
Ali had trouble in every fight he ever had with Norton.

Yes, I heard he thought the robe was bad luck to him after he lost that fight with Norton.

KPM
05-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Yes, I heard he thought the robe was bad luck to him after he lost that fight with Norton.
Thats true, but the robe was not the fault, Norton was a good fighter with an unconventional style who just frustrated Ali all the way around the ring.
Norton always felt he won all their fights and that Ali's mystique was what swung decisions in Ali's favor.
Having watched all their 3 fights I think it could have went either way in all of them.