PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Files Vol.1 On-Line Review and great 50s photos

PiersEIN
05-04-2013, 07:35 AM
If you want a GREAT book on 1950s Elvis This is IT!
'The Elvis Files Vol. 1 1953-56' In Depth Book Review:
The first volume of the Elvis Files story, chronicling Elvis' rise from his pre SUN discovery to becoming the world's biggest new sensation - nearly 600 pages & over 1,400 photos...
All ELVIS EVENTS in this Time Frame Period 1953-1956 are shown..
- Every Working Moment...
- The Early Tours
- Plenty of CANDID Moments.
- Elvis Interviews
- The TV Shows
There is an incredible impact to this book that can shock even the most blasť of Elvis fans who think they have seen it all before. The amazing amount of sensational images, interviews and informative articles gathered together within its 600 pages is stupefying.
Of all the books I have previously purchased about early Elvis none of them demonstrate the excitement and dynamic life of Elvis as well as this superb volume. No other series of Elvis photo-books comes close.

Go here to find out what it includes with lots of example pages, book extracts - plus great ELVIS photos
>>>
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/book_review_elvis_files_vol.1.html

Cheers, Piers
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/image-files/Elvis_Files_Vol1Cover.jpg

debtdbruno
05-04-2013, 12:23 PM
I love the Elvis Files mag...and I have vol 5 (69-70) book.....just too expensive to collect all of them unfortunately

Snake Eyes
05-06-2013, 09:25 AM
A fantastic and enthusiastic review. Really enjoyed reading some of the extracts and the honey interview, the images you've shared are stunning and as you've mentioned, this book is a labour of love. I know the Elvis Files are expensive, but with what's included, they are completely worth the money for the effort put in. The cover image is brilliant. Thank you Piers for sharing this review, greatly appreciated.

PiersEIN
05-07-2013, 12:13 PM
A fantastic and enthusiastic review. Really enjoyed reading some of the extracts and the honey interview, the images you've shared are stunning and as you've mentioned, this book is a labour of love. I know the Elvis Files are expensive, but with what's included, they are completely worth the money for the effort put in. The cover image is brilliant. Thank you Piers for sharing this review, greatly appreciated.
The whole Elvis Files book series is so good.

How can anyone not like a book with 1,500 photos of our man from just a two year period in his life?
We Elvis fans are so spoilt.

I would buy the Elvis Files book of your favorite Elvis period - and then you are sure to want the rest!!!

Cheers, Piers

King Of The Whole World
05-07-2013, 03:18 PM
He would have been ripped apart today for calling these women “honey” in the few interviews he gave, like this one and the MSG press conference.

That was one rambling interview by Elvis, still so shy then.

I like the books. (y)

rogerM
05-08-2013, 07:41 AM
These books are great, absoloutly FANTASTIC! I have bought all of them, and all I can say is WOOOOW!! Looking forward to vol. 6 & 7. Here in Norway the book cost about 85-90 $ + shipping, but it is worth the price.