PDA

View Full Version : So how you like the NEW FTD RELEASES!!!

Raised on Rock
05-02-2013, 08:10 AM
So this April we saw the release of 4 more items:

On the Classic Albums Series we got:

From Elvis in Memphis & Stay Away Joe

On the vinyl series we got:

On Stage

And we got a new Book!

Summer '61

So What Do You Think About Them?

I think they are all good news!

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/from_elvis_in_memphis_stay_away_joe_classic_albums _from_ftd_in_april.shtml#sthash.SYbpjvoh.dpbs

Snake Eyes
05-02-2013, 02:07 PM
On Stage will sound superb on vinyl, makes me wish I still had a deck.

Raised on Rock
05-02-2013, 06:29 PM

Yeah! those vinyl releases from FTD are the thing now, I haven't got any yet, but they are sure on my whish list.

debtdbruno
05-02-2013, 10:03 PM
when I read the title I assumed you already had them:lol::lol:

looking forward to FEIM

Raised on Rock
05-02-2013, 11:00 PM
when I read the title I assumed you already had them:lol::lol:

looking forward to FEIM

I wish!!! No I guess nobody does yet, they're just out of the box.

Looking forward for the From Elvis in Memphis one too, I got the Back in Memphis FTD, and the sound on the outtakes is fantastic!

my boy
05-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Get yourself one the FTD vinyls are brilliant!!

Raised on Rock
05-03-2013, 07:51 AM

I know! But there's always so many FTD new products that is hard to choose!!! Wish I could get it all but oh well. Right now my target is From Elvis in Memphis, then the thing is, when I got the extra money for one of the vinyls, I'm sure we will have Moody Blue on the door, and I will rather have to go for that, I'm a complete sessions freak!

my boy
05-03-2013, 08:46 AM
I know! But there's always so many FTD new products that is hard to choose!!! Wish I could get it all but oh well. Right now my target is From Elvis in Memphis, then the thing is, when I got the extra money for one of the vinyls, I'm sure we will have Moody Blue on the door, and I will rather have to go for that, I'm a complete sessions freak!
I'm in for MOODY BLUE - you bet!!

Snake Eyes
05-03-2013, 11:18 AM

You've shown one of your FTDs on here before haven't you? I have to admit, they do look sweet.

my boy
05-03-2013, 07:19 PM
You've shown one of your FTDs on here before haven't you? I have to admit, they do look sweet.
I sure have. You know I had a vinyl collection years ago and sold it thinking that I would just play CDs and download music. It was seeing the FTD label release the vinyls that made me buy them again...

I'm glad I got back into the vinyl experience via the FTD releases and as you can see G.I. Blues is to die for. ON STAGE is next on my list - another superb FTD vinyl.

debtdbruno
05-04-2013, 12:21 PM
they're out now..............

my boy
05-04-2013, 02:25 PM
How do they sound? Anyone got them yet?

Snake Eyes
05-04-2013, 05:01 PM
I sure have. You know I had a vinyl collection years ago and sold it thinking that I would just play CDs and download music. It was seeing the FTD label release the vinyls that made me buy them again...

I'm glad I got back into the vinyl experience via the FTD releases and as you can see G.I. Blues is to die for. ON STAGE is next on my list - another superb FTD vinyl.

Is your vinyl exclusive to FTD or do you have other artists? I don't have much vinyl left and replacing CDs is no big deal, vinyl on the other hand has to be pristine inside and out.

my boy
05-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Is your vinyl exclusive to FTD or do you have other artists? I don't have much vinyl left and replacing CDs is no big deal, vinyl on the other hand has to be pristine inside and out.

I collect other artists too: jimi hendrix, Roy Orbison, Abba, Rolling Stones etc.

I must order ON STAGE soon too...Anyone got it yet. Please post pics?

Cheers