PDA

View Full Version : Priscilla Presley to Star in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

Elvis.com
09-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Priscilla Presley is making her debut performance on the New Wimbledon Theatre stage this winter. Presley, alongside Warwick Davis, will play the role of the Wicked Queen in the pantomime "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." *"I can’t wait to get started and give the people of London my...

More... (http://www.elvis.com/news/detail.aspx?id=6636)

debtdbruno
09-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Jen.....is this near your neck of the woods?......give us a review eh?.......lmao

Snake Eyes
09-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Jen.....is this near your neck of the woods?......give us a review eh?.......lmao

Hahahahaha, how did I know without even reading this that she was going to play the "wicked queen" lol, it's not that far from my "manor" lmfao.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? Lips as red as blood, hair as dark as Ebony, skin as pale as snow, well that's me all over, sorry Priscilla I am the fairest of them all :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Diane
09-18-2012, 02:57 PM
What can I say??:lol::lol::lol:

presley31
09-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Sounds interesting.Give it a shot since i don't mind her that much.

KPM
09-18-2012, 05:30 PM
She had to think this through and realise many who dislike her would have a field day with the roll she is going to portray.:D

J.P
09-18-2012, 07:18 PM
this is absolutely fantastic! i'm sure she'll amaze all with her acting skills tho she wouldn't need to act at all. great great news! :D Nobody else could do this part better than Priscilla Presley :wub:

debtdbruno
09-18-2012, 07:41 PM
this is absolutely fantastic! i'm sure she'll amaze all with her acting skills tho she wouldn't need to act at all. great great news! :D Nobody else could do this part better than Priscilla Presley :wub:

.....and is that a good thing?.........:D:D

debtdbruno
09-18-2012, 07:41 PM
She had to think this through and realise many who dislike her would have a field day with the roll she is going to portray.:D

lol.....very true Ken

Diane
09-18-2012, 08:39 PM

I'm sure she did but goes on to do as she pleases as always...sorry.:blush:

KPM
09-18-2012, 09:01 PM
I'm sure she did but goes on to do as she pleases as always...sorry.:blush:
You are correct, I think at this late date-not much has not been said, implied or hinted at in regards to her so she just does what she wants.
She might do herself some good if she just acknowledged many do not like her and had some fun with that fact. She always seems so serious.

Raised on Rock
09-19-2012, 07:09 AM
I don't have anything against this woman, but due how many fans and people from Elvis world see her, I just can't help but:

HAAAAA!!!

Diane
09-19-2012, 02:26 PM
You are correct, I think at this late date-not much has not been said, implied or hinted at in regards to her so she just does what she wants.
She might do herself some good if she just acknowledged many do not like her and had some fun with that fact. She always seems so serious.

True, a sense of humor would do her a world of good. Not just for her own self but for her image as well. Lisa was lucky, she inherited her dad's.

Donut
09-19-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't know what is it they saw in her that made them think she was perfect for that role...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M3hxrtFkPDg/TnoKX1XidfI/AAAAAAAAA5Y/O5lyHK9Xtdw/s1600/doneDSCN3394.jpg

presley31
09-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Maybe they want to make her the evil stepmother..IMO she could pull that part off no problem.

josephinebeau
09-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Now, now play nice everyone. Honestly playing a wicked queen would be super fun and is quite in vogue these days. Charlize Theron was seriously evil in "Snow White and the Huntsman" and Julia Roberts was perfection as the evil queen in "Mirror, Mirror". Everyone needs to lighten up when it comes to Priscilla, live and let live. Once an actress reaches a certain age the only roles left are wicked queens or grandmas, I for one would play a wicked queen any day of the week.:P

Brian Quinn
09-27-2012, 05:41 PM
For some video on this thread please go to the following URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exLb9OC9QDA

Brian

Raised on Rock
09-27-2012, 10:26 PM
To bad Charlie Hodge is not around as I don't think Mr. Marty Lacker will be interested in a role sharing the bill with her.

Ok that was mean spirited. Sorry :blush:

King Of The Whole World
09-27-2012, 11:34 PM
Do you think there would be that much press there if it wasn't for PRESLEY? It's not Priscilla that creates that much publicity, it’s the name Presley. The name Presley still causes a frenzy with the media. If she was using Beaulieu as her last name they wouldn’t give two “beeps” about her. It is a shame she uses that last name so much for her own agenda.

LaurieT
09-28-2012, 03:39 AM
They called her his wife again!! Actually, I am going to give her credit for having the courage at her age to go into a new venue. She is living life to the fullest and staying active,,that's a good thing.

Raised on Rock
09-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Do you think there would be that much press there if it wasn't for PRESLEY? It's not Priscilla that creates that much publicity, it’s the name Presley. The name Presley still causes a frenzy with the media. If she was using Beaulieu as her last name they wouldn’t give two “beeps” about her. It is a shame she uses that last name so much for her own agenda.

Well, after all, I think its quite easy to guess the reason she never remaried. Its strictly a financial issue.

On the other had, well thumbs up that the name Presley still gets that kind of attention.

Brian
09-28-2012, 05:49 AM

Priscilla wouldn't have been able to even get into the acting profession without it.

LaurieT
09-28-2012, 01:36 PM
I don't know what is it they saw in her that made them think she was perfect for that role...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M3hxrtFkPDg/TnoKX1XidfI/AAAAAAAAA5Y/O5lyHK9Xtdw/s1600/doneDSCN3394.jpg

OMGosh,,donut,,,I had forgotten about that pix-------------I think you are correct--LOL

Snake Eyes
09-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Priscilla wouldn't have been able to even get into the acting profession without it.

Maybe not, but I'd imagine a woman that naturally stunning and photogenic would've done all right for herself some other way.

Diane
09-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Maybe not, but I'd imagine a woman that naturally stunning and photogenic would've done all right for herself some other way.

Possibly but it was Elvis' money that paid for all the plastic surgeries she's had since Lisa was born...and the change in hair colour and style, loss of weight. That is when she became stunning. Before that she was pretty but not exceptional as she was later on.

Snake Eyes
09-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Possibly but it was Elvis' money that paid for all the plastic surgeries she's had since Lisa was born...and the change in hair colour and style, loss of weight. That is when she became stunning. Before that she was pretty but not exceptional as she was later on.

Ok, that I didn't know. What did she have done prior to the botched face work?

Diane
09-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Lots of surgeries over the years since she first started. Face, thighs and breast that I know of. Just looks at the pictures of her when she gave birth to Lisa and those afterwards especially after she left Elvis and was with Mike....quite a difference all over. You don't get that stiff face look from one or two surgeries, it takes a lot of them to get to that point and it was previous to that sad botched job. I'm glad she was able to get that corrected.

debtdbruno
09-28-2012, 08:23 PM
she said on This morning, that she was offered the role of a Bond girl at one point....never heard that before?.....anyone?

Diane
09-28-2012, 08:32 PM
No I haven't but it's possible.

debtdbruno
09-28-2012, 08:40 PM
why would she turn it down though.......I would have thought it was a good offer

Brian
09-28-2012, 09:06 PM

I disagree with you here.

I found Priscilla to be very pretty when she was married to Elvis.

I've heard she did have one nose job after the separation that Elvis paid for but i hadn't heard she went wild with it.

I didn't notice if she did because she looked about the same as when she was married to Elvis.

Brian
09-28-2012, 09:08 PM
she said on This morning, that she was offered the role of a Bond girl at one point....never heard that before?.....anyone?

Priscilla turned down Tanya Roberts role in A View to Kill.

She turned it down because she didn't like the script.

It wasn't a good movie.

presley31
09-29-2012, 07:20 PM

Elvis presley give priscilla everything she has now and i turly do believe she could of went places without elvis too. Ginger also stated there on her facebook page that when elvis died she went in to modeling cause she had to support her self somehow so i guess everybody who knew elvis got a lucky break..just saying.

presley31
09-29-2012, 07:22 PM
I disagree with you here.

I found Priscilla to be very pretty when she was married to Elvis.

I've heard she did have one nose job after the separation that Elvis paid for but i hadn't heard she went wild with it.

I didn't notice if she did because she looked about the same as when she was married to Elvis.

We are on the same page here..sorry diane, you know i always enjoy reading what you have to say.

Diane
09-29-2012, 09:07 PM
I don't mind what anyone thinks of Priscilla Jen.....I just have my own view and I expect everyone else to have theirs...no problem.