PDA

View Full Version : Unsolved Mysteries Elvis's Last Night

presley31
09-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Haven't seen this one before..any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPobxhu-Sn0&feature=related

KPM
09-02-2012, 10:05 PM
This was on long ago-and it proved nothing....it just asks a bunch of what ifs.....like all unproven theorys.

steve grayson
09-03-2012, 01:21 AM
there was another one from this show about elvis' twin brother
steve

Turbo
09-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Stanley also told Dr Nick that he killed Elvis = $$$$$$$$$

boquo2
09-03-2012, 04:33 AM
David Stanley is speaking crap. Elvis may have unintentionally killed himself by failing to look after himself and taking too much medication, but no way was it intentional. I'd sooner believe Red.

Turbo
09-03-2012, 06:12 AM
Elvis was a sensitive, spiritual, loving man.

With Lisa in the house!!? No!

Anyone who is a well adjusted parent would feel that their children come first.

Stanley would just come up with anything to sell his next project.

KPM
09-04-2012, 10:01 PM
To commit suicide (a subject I have much personal knowledge about) is to destine yourself to the fires of eternal Hades according to the Bible-Elvis was well aware of this and would never have done this.
Red West said suicide was not an option for Elvis ever.

Snake Eyes
09-05-2012, 07:08 PM
To commit suicide (a subject I have much personal knowledge about) is to destine yourself to the fires of eternal Hades according to the Bible-Elvis was well aware of this and would never have done this.

I don't think it was suicide either.

debtdbruno
09-06-2012, 07:57 AM

I agree Ken, just not something I think he would have done due to his religious background, plus Lisa being there