PDA

View Full Version : "Young and Beautiful" - sketch

elvia7
07-23-2012, 09:45 AM
http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=55429&d=1343032907

Tommy
07-23-2012, 11:44 AM
This is one of the most beautiful sketches I have ever seen, you amaze me everytime, with such wonder and astonishing talent, never will the ELVIS world see such stunning artwork, but your's, thank you with all my heart for bringing ELVIS to us all, with your lifetime devotion to an awesome man, ELVIS. BRAVO my dearest friend Evi.............

:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:c lap:

readyseve
07-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Astonishing, it is so beautiful it could lift the heaviest heart.:hug::hug::hug:

Elisabeth
07-23-2012, 01:02 PM
So beautiful sketch, you are the best. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

augusta
07-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Ooohhh those eyes!!!!And his wonderful face!!! You're great, thanks a lot!

elvia7
07-23-2012, 02:03 PM
This is one of the most beautiful sketches I have ever seen, you amaze me everytime, with such wonder and astonishing talent, never will the ELVIS world see such stunning artwork, but your's, thank you with all my heart for bringing ELVIS to us all, with your lifetime devotion to an awesome man, ELVIS. BRAVO my dearest friend Evi.............

:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:clap::notworthy:c lap:

Thank you Tommy, I know you like young ELVIS, the more valuable is your comment:notworthy

elvia7
07-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Astonishing, it is so beautiful it could lift the heaviest heart.:hug::hug::hug:

Thank you!
Sa Thank you very much! I know what you means:notworthy ...

elvia7
07-23-2012, 02:07 PM
So beautiful sketch, you are the best. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Thank you my dear Elisa:flowers:, thank you very, very much:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy!!!

elvia7
07-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Ooohhh those eyes!!!!And his wonderful face!!! You're great, thanks a lot!

THANK YOU AUGUSTA:hug::flowers: Thank you very much:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

annie1000
07-24-2012, 08:34 PM
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING WORK !!!!!!!!! MILLION STARS FOR YOU FOR THIS SO WONDERFUL PORTRAIT!!!!!!:notworthy:notworthy:clap::clap:

elvia7
07-24-2012, 09:01 PM
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING WORK !!!!!!!!! MILLION STARS FOR YOU FOR THIS SO WONDERFUL PORTRAIT!!!!!!:notworthy:notworthy:clap::clap:

Million kisses for YOU:hug: ! Annie, for such kind comment!(y)(y)(y)

Rising Sun
07-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Am I the only one who can't see the picture??? :'(
I don't know what's wrong with my computer, but I can't see any of the drawings you posted here recently, Evi. Could you maybe re-upload it? :)

Linda

cibetty
07-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Am I the only one who can't see the picture??? :'(
I don't know what's wrong with my computer, but I can't see any of the drawings you posted here recently, Evi. Could you maybe re-upload it? :)

Linda

No, you're not the only one Linda. I don't see them either. :( :( :( :(

Turbo
07-27-2012, 02:18 AM
If you change your web browser, that will probably solve your problem.

cibetty
07-27-2012, 04:19 AM
If you change your web browser, that will probably solve your problem.

No... It is not a thing with the browser... Thanks for your answer anyway! XXXXXXXX

King Of The Whole World
07-27-2012, 01:26 PM
One of your best drawings that I have seen you do!!! Great job!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

elvia7
08-05-2012, 08:13 PM
No... It is not a thing with the browser... Thanks for your answer anyway! XXXXXXXX

I am sorry, don't see anyone who is not a true friend.

elvia7
08-05-2012, 08:17 PM
One of your best drawings that I have seen you do!!! Great job!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

Thank you Chris , thank YOU VERY MUCH!!!(y):notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

spanish eyes
08-06-2012, 03:19 PM
I am sorry, don't see anyone who is not a true friend.

There are over 1,000 members in this Forum its impossible to make friends with very single one. Its not very welcoming to new members who can't view your sketches, they are going to feel left out.

To All Mods: I thought all threads and their contents were for everyone on the Forum to share and comment on,
isn't Elvis for everyone?

J.P
08-06-2012, 04:15 PM
There are over 1,000 members in this Forum its impossible to make friends with very single one. Its not very welcoming to new members who can't view your sketches, they are going to feel left out.

To All Mods: I thought all threads and their contents were for everyone on the Forum to share and comment on,
isn't Elvis for everyone?

exactly!!!! there should be the same rights for all members.....right now new members are left out!!!

poor boy
08-06-2012, 05:40 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
exactly!!!! there should be the same rights for all members and not only for mods pets!!! new members are left out!!!

This is true . Either you are a member or not , either we are all Elvis fans or not . This is a bad case of us and them . As far as i am concerned this completely defeats the whole purpose and spirit of the site .

Tommy
08-06-2012, 05:40 PM
It is the right of the member to decide this. Surely if you ask elvia7 she will include whom she wants to view her artwork. (y)

J.P
08-06-2012, 06:22 PM
It is the right of the member to decide this. Surely if you ask elvia7 she will include whom she wants to view her artwork. (y)

Tommy i understand that she doesn't want all members to see her art work but when she makes a thread about it then every member should be able to see it. threads should be "open" for all members. don't you agree?

J.P
08-06-2012, 06:27 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is true . Either you are a member or not , either we are all Elvis fans or not . This is a bad case of us and them . As far as i am concerned this completely defeats the whole purpose and spirit of the site .

you are very right my friend (y) i'm glad you understood what my point was (y)

elvia7
08-06-2012, 08:07 PM
exactly!!!! there should be the same rights for all members and not only for mods pets!!! new members are left out!!!

With all due respect.

I'm not anyone's 'pet' !!!!!

My work will see the only people whom I trust!

J.P
08-06-2012, 09:02 PM
My work will see the only people whom I trust!

i understand that Ewa, but could you show yer art work on your friends' home pages and not on threads?
cos it's unfair that not all members can see them. i mean new members and other members you don't know but still would like to see them.people who appreciates your work. think about it.

Tommy
08-06-2012, 09:19 PM
If you cannot say anything nice do not say anything at all, this is not the way of TCB-World.

elvislina
08-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Awesome work like always evi.

J.P
08-06-2012, 09:25 PM
If you cannot say anything nice do not say anything at all, this is not the way of TCB-World.

well said Tommy (y) i hope this includes all members;)

Turbo
08-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I have been observing that the same people pick on Elvia7, then the comments are strangely removed, I can understand her reluctance. She writes something, then these same people gang up and pick, coming in one at a time, being niggly. If you pick on someone, you aren't interested in their artwork anyway, so the comment is obviously picking - reminds me of school. Not nice, I think that that should be moderated, without bandaides being placed on as seems to be the way, here.

What new members by the way? I don't think people can join here, have a look.

P.S. There should be zero tolerance - people are informed, then zero tolerance, simple!

annie1000
08-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I have been observing that the same people pick on Elvia7, then the comments are strangely removed, I can understand her reluctance. She writes something, then these same people gang up and pick, coming in one at a time, being niggly. If you pick on someone, you aren't interested in their artwork anyway, so the comment is obviously picking - reminds me of school. Not nice, I think that that should be moderated, without bandaides being placed on as seems to be the way, here.

What new members by the way? I don't think people can join here, have a look.

P.S. There should be zero tolerance - people are informed, then zero tolerance, simple!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

spanish eyes
08-06-2012, 10:01 PM
What new members by the way? I don't think people can join here, have a look

Turbo when people visit here they appear as guests then they register becoming new members. No-one is picking on anyone only commenting that when a thread is made it should be viewed by all members including the new members. Evi's sketches are the only threads that are hidden from all members except those appearing on her homepage no other threads are.

J.P
08-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Turbo when people visit here they appear as guests then they register becoming new members. No-one is picking on anyone only commenting that when a thread is made it should be viewed by all members including the new members. Evi's sketches are the only threads that are hidden from all members except those appearing on her homepage no other threads are.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Tommy
08-06-2012, 10:10 PM
This is enough of this..........this is the last time I am warning.

Turbo
08-07-2012, 01:03 AM

I would like to refer you to more "White Anting" Tommy, it continued on another thread after your warning.

I have been observing this for months, I have seen enough bullying, whether subtle or obvious in my lifetime, it is worse to say nothing!

Turbo
08-07-2012, 01:06 AM
I have to say, elvia7, that this drawing is incredible. You capture Elvis' youth, his innocent look (at the time) his masculinity (which would be a hard thing to capture, I would think).

Besides your talent, capturing Elvis' masculinity is what makes this drawing incredible, congratulations!

elvia7
08-07-2012, 09:48 AM
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

elvia7
08-07-2012, 09:50 AM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TOMMY!:notworthy:secret:

Tommy
08-07-2012, 09:53 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TOMMY!:notworthy:secret:

YOU ARE WELCOME EVI.............(y) :secret:

elvia7
08-07-2012, 09:55 AM

With all due respect, nobody will tell me who do not have to show their work.
By the way, since you are interested what delineates Marii?:lol:;):supriced:

elvia7
08-07-2012, 09:57 AM
I have to say, elvia7, that this drawing is incredible. You capture Elvis' youth, his innocent look (at the time) his masculinity (which would be a hard thing to capture, I would think).

Besides your talent, capturing Elvis' masculinity is what makes this drawing incredible, congratulations!

OMG!!! Turbo, what a comment...Lol

THANK YOU VERY MUCH:hug::hug::hug::clap:

Tommy
08-07-2012, 10:08 AM
This is a warning again, no personal post about another member are excepted, this is not the way of TCB-World.

Tommy
08-07-2012, 01:06 PM
This topic is closed for now, too many personal remarks, this is not the way of TCB-World.