PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Priscilla's Bodyguard Issues a BEAT DOWN

JRtherealJR
06-23-2012, 06:53 PM
WARNING:
TO THOSE MEMBERS ON HERE WITH A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION, AN ELVIS TRIBUTE ARTIST CAN BE SEEN IN THIS VIDEO FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 SECONDS.
FINAL WARNING:
THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FOOTAGE OF AN ETA- IF THIS IS GOING TO EMOTIONALLY DAMAGE YOU, PLEASE DO NOT WATCH. THANKS.

Priscilla Presley's bodyguards don't take too kindly to over aggressive autograph seekers -- because they issued a VICIOUS beat down to one on the streets of Hollywood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXux2n225Og

Snake Eyes
06-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Wasn't expecting to see Eric Cartman in this :lol: I think that bodyguard was bullied at school or something, total over-reaction, yeah the guy was rude but he didn't deserve that.

josephinebeau
06-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Kind of a non story, but I thought Cilla looked great.:) I wonder how many times she got accidently caught in a crowded mess with Elvis, I can imagine he tried to keep her out of situations like that though. By the way, does anyone know the skinny on the story she tells in "Elvis and Me" about the rude "fans" who she got in a fight with. In the book they kept trying to block her from entering both driveways, when she confronted them on of the girls called her a very ugly name and Cilla says she hit her. In some versions what happened after that was that Elvis and the guys came running out of the house cursing and screaming so the girls freaked and drove off. It just shows the difference between the media then and now, if that happened now it would be on YOUTUBE in minutes. ;)