PDA

View Full Version : That's All Right / C. C. Rider - Medley

Keith F
01-05-2005, 09:24 PM
I know you all seem to be enjoying the songs I'm putting on here, and I've been asked by Big Boss Man if I would have a go at a live medley.

Working with studio tracks is a lot easier than working with live tracks, when trying to keep the same tempo going etc... and at first I wasn't keen to do it. I've tried to keep the sound and pitch at one level so it sounds right, and I've been able to come up with this:

2001 / That's All Right / C. C. Rider (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/keith.flynn1/audio/Medley.MP3)

I know most of you on here are live fans so I hope you enjoy this

Keith

U.S. Male
01-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Thanks Keith for all your time and effort - sounds great! :D

charlie rodgers
01-05-2005, 10:44 PM
hi keith
i think it was great what you did with the slow version off viva ..
but i dont think this one works so well to much messing with the drum roll intro and i think it would work better with a later version of see see rider but thats just my opinion offcause
but else its great keep em coming i enjoy hearing what you do

Keith F
01-05-2005, 10:52 PM
The only problem with later versions of C. C. Rider and That's All Right is that there aren't many Multi-Track sources, only Soundboards, and every Soundboard has a different sound, just impossible to match up :doh:

Like I said, I didn't really want to do this in the first place (Live) but was asked to give it a go, which I did.

I think I'll stick with Studio from now on :blush:

Glad you liked Viva Las Vegas anyway, thanks!

Keith

charlie rodgers
01-05-2005, 11:03 PM
hey keith
i now what you mean with the sound issue but dont stop it was just my huble opinion i now how it is splicing songs together and everything must match just have another go i really would like to hear some more if you got the time to do em
keep on rockin

curtis simpkins
01-06-2005, 06:49 AM
To let you guy's know on this,

Elvis did do That's All Right and See See Rider-medley.
But i dont remember on what show Elvis did it in.

i was thinking it might be early or late 70s.

oh by the way i am downloading this right now. :)

Mr. Songman
01-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Elvis did do That's All Right and See See Rider-medley. But i dont remember on what show Elvis did it in.

Las Vegas August 20, 1975 Midnight Show.

TRACKLIST
That's All Right - See See Rider / That's All Right / I Got A Woman - Amen / Fever / If You Love Me / Until It's Time For You To Go / Softly, As I Leave You / Burning Love / Introductions - Happy Birthday to James Burton / T-R-O-U-B-L-E / It's Now Or Never / Why Me Lord / Let Me Be There / Can't Help Falling In Love

JUMPSUITS
Elvis Presley: Gypsy suit