PDA

View Full Version : New Film - Elvis Came Back To Manage Me

Brian Quinn
04-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Please go to the following URL:

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-miami/elvis-presley-to-make-come-back-south-fllorida-writer-s-new-film

Brian

King Of The Whole World
04-12-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't think this is what the Elvis image needs right now. It’s just more of a joke again about Elvis and his image in the public's mind.

I don't think they will ever get permission from EPE do this type of film. I would rather the "big" Hollywood picture about Elvis be the one the public sees. I worry this is just a joke, coming back to life in an image, illegitimate son and tired of being dead.

Brian Quinn
04-12-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't think this is what the Elvis image needs right now. Itís just more of a joke again about Elvis and his image in the public's mind.

I don't think they will ever get permission from EPE do this type of film. I would rather the "big" Hollywood picture about Elvis be the one the public sees. I worry this is just a joke, coming back to life in an image, illegitimate son and tired of being dead.

I agree.

Brian

debtdbruno
04-12-2012, 05:42 PM
this sort of thing makes us all (as fans) look mad as hatters. They always know using his name gets some limelight......but not always in a positive way

Diane
04-12-2012, 06:04 PM
I agree, not a good thing.

ThreeCornPatches
04-12-2012, 08:13 PM
well doesnt make me mad persee, ok maybe not a good movie but we havent seen it yet, i mean people thought lonely street was goin to suck and after i saw it i couldnt help but notice that smile during the golf scene like u could see elvis right on that moment just smiling at you

King Of The Whole World
04-12-2012, 08:42 PM
The article said they would post the script online and let everyone vote if they would want to see a movie made on the script. So I doubt there would be a lot of people to read and vote on the script and EPE would give the ok.

Diane
04-13-2012, 12:37 PM
The bigger the person is, the more they try to tear him down....it's the downside of human nature.....

debtdbruno
04-13-2012, 04:42 PM
I suppose the only consolation Diane, is that he is so big that he's 'used' all the time;)