PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr what i dislike those Elvis and Lisa haters

elvislina
02-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Anyway. me and many fans taking care of so much annoying people on facebook fanpages.

many visit us and they attacking us with their Evil words like Elvis PResley is a pedo GRRRRRRRRR We want to burn up their computers for good.

I have to say. i am soooo happy Elvis and Lisa have such good fans to taking care of those ones. those haters being around everywhere on the facebook attacking the fanpages. i am out and running everyday on the fanpages stop them and banned them,

Wow knowone have right to say this things about our Elvis and Lisa. they even bullying Lisa-Marie Presley with so much evil things. they think her love to MJ wasnīt true and that she is lying about him and more.

anyway if any of you own any fanpages on Facebook. Please ban Shelley Shaffer and Vix.

Hugs Anna

buttonhead
02-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Hy how r Ya ... I think this should be posted on a personal message to the Moderator if you have problems with some members, and with facebook you can always block whoever.

elvislina
02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Hy how r Ya ... I think this should be posted on a personal message to the Moderator if you have problems with some members, and with facebook you can always block whoever.

I am good thanx. yeah thats right. but i just wanted to share it here. not that i wanna do anything bad. i wanna tell all moderators this so they keep an eye open. if they own any facebook fanpages

JRtherealJR
02-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Anyway. me and many fans taking care of so much annoying people on facebook fanpages.

many visit us and they attacking us with their Evil words like Elvis PResley is a pedo GRRRRRRRRR We want to burn up their computers for good.

I have to say. i am soooo happy Elvis and Lisa have such good fans to taking care of those ones. those haters being around everywhere on the facebook attacking the fanpages. i am out and running everyday on the fanpages stop them and banned them,

Wow knowone have right to say this things about our Elvis and Lisa. they even bullying Lisa-Marie Presley with so much evil things. they think her love to MJ wasnīt true and that she is lying about him and more.

anyway if any of you own any fanpages on Facebook. Please ban Shelley Shaffer and Vix.

Hugs Anna

Keep up the good work, Elvislina! You were quite right to post this in a public forum and it is an important reminder for all of us who love EP that we need to TCB more than ever.

Thanks for the great post!

cibetty
02-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Anna, I think there will always be silly, unintelligent people on net. :( :( Like on the whole world. Unfortunately. I don't think you can delete them from the world. On the net I think you just have to ignore them, or block them. Just keep doing what you like and don't care about haters. :hug: :hug:

elvislina
02-24-2012, 04:18 AM
Keep up the good work, Elvislina! You were quite right to post this in a public forum and it is an important reminder for all of us who love EP that we need to TCB more than ever.

Thanks for the great post!

Thanx a lot :) Iīm Glad to hear your words. yeah those some really care about EP canīt take those sick comments at all. we all are very annoyed over their kid behaviour they use.

elvislina
02-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Anna, I think there will always be silly, unintelligent people on net. :( :( Like on the whole world. Unfortunately. I don't think you can delete them from the world. On the net I think you just have to ignore them, or block them. Just keep doing what you like and don't care about haters. :hug: :hug:

Thanx Betti and yeah that right- but if they going so far like they treat to delete your facebook. i am sure you donīt ignore that ;) We support Elvis and Lisa on facebook and all admins on all fanpages is pretty upset.

Nicole Presley
02-24-2012, 03:57 PM
I havenīt seen many haters on facebook yet. But Iīve seen a lot of them on youtube.

elvislina
02-24-2012, 05:11 PM
I havenīt seen many haters on facebook yet. But Iīve seen a lot of them on youtube.

oh ok. they are more attacking the Lisa-Marie Presley fanpages and few Elvis fanpages. but have an eye on the women Shelley Shaffer. if she ever join your fanpage be sure to ban her.

LaurieT
02-28-2012, 11:39 PM
They aren't saints, I just would never bother going to a facebook page of someone I didn't care for??

elvislina
02-28-2012, 11:45 PM
They aren't saints, I just would never bother going to a facebook page of someone I didn't care for??

oh yeah thats right. but they surely want. they are everywhere now. but i have fun banning those fools :lmfao:

King Of The Whole World
02-29-2012, 12:17 AM
oh yeah thats right. but they surely want. they are everywhere now. but i have fun banning those fools :lmfao:

My friend, show them who's boss. :D

elvislina
02-29-2012, 12:27 AM
My friend, show them who's boss. :D

HAHAHAH yeah i will do :lmfao: Good for they ;) they havent putting on my really angry temper nerves. but when this begin. they are sure in trouble :lmfao: but they still copy my fanpages stuff and calling me for ugly when i am not lol. wow this Shelley shaffer she looks more like a cow :lmfao:

blue suede heels
02-29-2012, 12:45 AM
Eesh, some MJ fans give the rest of us a bad name. Embarrassing. All MJ fans are not like that, I'm living proof! I don't understand why people hate on other artists and their fans. I mean yeah, I don't love everything Lisa Marie has said about Michael in the past, but what girl doesn't "hate on" her ex's? It's so dumb to get all fired up over what other people say because it just doesn't matter. There will always be someone talking trash, and people will always be stubborn and want to get a reaction out of others. Don't give them the satisfaction.

elvislina
02-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Eesh, some MJ fans give the rest of us a bad name. Embarrassing. All MJ fans are not like that, I'm living proof! I don't understand why people hate on other artists and their fans. I mean yeah, I don't love everything Lisa Marie has said about Michael in the past, but what girl doesn't "hate on" her ex's? It's so dumb to get all fired up over what other people say because it just doesn't matter. There will always be someone talking trash, and people will always be stubborn and want to get a reaction out of others. Don't give them the satisfaction.

yeah thats right. but i think we all need to respect Elvis daughter too. knowone is good in life . we all say things we maybe didnīt mean.

i donīt care about those MJ fans. but i am friend with many of the good ones some even care about Lisa. Anyway i think true fans care for Lisa too.

i think in this world people are always out after being evil to others and hurt they somehow.

LaurieT
02-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Why does Lisa get automatic respect. Respect is earned only. She doesn't always show respect that's for sure. Just because she is Elvis's daughter to me is no reason for it. People have the right to decide for themselves.

But it they don't like or respect her,,,why go to her fan page? That part I don't get.

elvislina
02-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Why does Lisa get automatic respect. Respect is earned only. She doesn't always show respect that's for sure. Just because she is Elvis's daughter to me is no reason for it. People have the right to decide for themselves.

But it they don't like or respect her,,,why go to her fan page? That part I don't get.

Hmm well i think i will always look to the good side from Lisa. Like someone say. we have no right to judge Lisa after what she doing because we dont know the story behind things.

Few haters visit her fanpages or fans fanpages because they wanna hurt her for fun and wanna her to feel bad. but i will always stand up for Lisa so i will not see her get hurt like this. she been throught to much allready. i dislike her haters because i feel if we are a elvis fan we need to respect and like his daughter too because she mean so much to her father.