PDA

View Full Version : ChatBox

Tommy
11-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Dear members,

We are pleased to announce that we now have a ChatBox for all members to enjoy, have fun!(y)

Tommy
Team TCB

elvislina
11-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Thanx so much Tommy :D

Tommy
11-28-2011, 05:28 PM
You are welcome, thanks very much to Albert. (y)

elvislina
11-28-2011, 05:46 PM
You are welcome, thanks very much to Albert. (y)

yeah :D Thanx so much Albert :D

IM4Elvis
01-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Thanks very much :clap:

Sonny
03-27-2012, 05:31 PM
But at the moment our chatroom is not available. It will be back.

elvia7
03-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the info Rene!:clap:

Albert
03-30-2012, 03:54 PM
The software that we used to use isn't supported and maintained anymore. The past few months we have tried two other packages, but they didn't meet our expectations and demands. I've got my eye on a different package that is a bit more expensive, but should work much nicer. I will install a preview real soon (y)

rams
04-01-2012, 12:18 PM
The software that we used to use isn't supported and maintained anymore. The past few months we have tried two other packages, but they didn't meet our expectations and demands. I've got my eye on a different package that is a bit more expensive, but should work much nicer. I will install a preview real soon (y)

(y)Thank you Albert, appreciate it much.

elvia7
04-21-2012, 05:25 PM
(y)Thank you Albert, appreciate it much.

Rams, we still wait ;)

rams
04-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Rams, we still wait ;)

............and yes we still are:hmm::hmm::hmm:............hopefully we get a reply that will be "CHAT Approved":clap:

rams
04-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Cmon guys, surely since we acquired new mods; questions posted could be replied to concerning the on going status of the TCB Members requested Chat service we have lost but been promised a return to?

King Of The Whole World
04-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry Rams I'm not sure, I will try to find out for you.

rams
04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Sorry Rams I'm not sure, I will try to find out for you.

(y)thank you much my friend.... apparently it seems that it got left by the wayside. Whatever you can do I'll be grateful.

elvia7
04-28-2012, 08:41 PM
(y)thank you much my friend.... apparently it seems that it got left by the wayside. Whatever you can do I'll be grateful.

I agree with rams. We are waiting for a long time to chat, Chris.

King Of The Whole World
04-29-2012, 10:15 PM
I know it is being looked into. Sorry I don't have more information than that.

elvia7
04-30-2012, 10:37 AM

Thanks Albert, for good intentions but we are still waiting;)
Ewa:D

Sonny
06-03-2012, 01:30 PM
I hate to bring you the bad news, but the way it seems now the chatroom will not return.

It does not work to well with our current server and it would cost us extra money. So for the time being there will be no chatroom.

elvia7
06-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks Rene!:D
I understand and thanks for the honest answer. I like it!(y)
I really thank you for that you told the truth.
Rene, here in Poland is a saying "better bad news from uncertainty "
Evi;)

rams
06-15-2012, 12:27 AM
I hate to bring you the bad news, but the way it seems now the chatroom will not return.

It does not work to well with our current server and it would cost us extra money. So for the time being there will be no chatroom.

:hmm:Thank you kindly for your reply concerning our long awaited request for the "Chatbox". We the members are very disappointed by this news as it was a very important tool to share with one another for so many topics that you could get immediate talk and conversation with the many members here from all over mother earth.:'(
:hmm:Please do keep us TCB members in mind if a software compatibility with this server ever does become available that does indeed not require $$$ to install. :hmm:Till then I guess we all run off site to other means of an equal instant message service.;)

Again, thank you kindly:notworthy