PDA

View Full Version : Evis Drawings Video Made By Me - Always On My Mind By Wedding Reception Songs

elvislina
11-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Hi all :)
I thought to support my Dear and wonderful friend Evi with a video with her Drawings. i got the ide to made one for her too :D
I know she was happy about this ide. Well Evi i hope you like this video and if you want something to changing just let me know and i will delete the video and reupload :D Hope you all will like it.

BLOCKED IN GERMANY? Watch the video here :
http://www.twitvid.com/JZTNK

Video Description :
This Drawings is made By my friend Friend Evi (elvia7) From the Elvis Fanpage TCB-World. She made such amazing Drawings about Elvis Presley and putting so much work and love behind her work. so thats why i decided to show the world her awesome Drawings. She was so happy that i wanna made a video about this. So enjoy it. When you comment the video be sure to wrote personal words to her about the video because she is the owner. Thanx Evi for let me made video about your awesome work :D Music By : Wedding Reception Songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhmh1z2lVs0

elvislina
11-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Hope you liked it :D

Tommy
11-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Beautifully done Anna, thank you my friend. (y)

To my dear friend Evi,

I have no words, your amazing talent is a wonder to behold, ELVIS, is in your thoughts and prayers, your love for HIM brings HIM to us in all his glory, you have captured the essence and the very being of HIS soul.

We all thank you with all our hearts for you keep HIM alive for us all. :notworthy

Tommy
Team TCB

elvislina
11-19-2011, 01:38 AM
Beautifully done Anna, thank you my friend. (y)

To my dear friend Evi,

I have no words, your amazing talent is a wonder to behold, ELVIS, is in your thoughts and prayers, your love for HIM brings HIM to us in all his glory, you have captured the essence and the very being of HIS soul.

We all thank you with all our hearts for you keep HIM alive for us all. :notworthy

Tommy
Team TCB

Thanx so much Tommy :D Im happy you liked it :D you are so very welcome :D

King Of The Whole World
11-19-2011, 01:55 AM
Wow! So beautiful. I really enjoyed that. The drawings are unbelievable, God given talent. I love the instrumental of Always on My Mind. The whole video brought tears to my eyes. BRAVO!

elvislina
11-19-2011, 02:01 AM
Wow! So beautiful. I really enjoyed that. The drawings are unbelievable, God given talent. I love the instrumental of Always on My Mind. The whole video brought tears to my eyes. BRAVO!

Thanx so much for liked it and enjoy it :) feels good to have done something special for a friend :) yeah she made amazing Drawings i agree. yeah i love this version of the song too. i have always thought to making a video with this song. so finally i find this to fits her amazing Elvis drawings :) Glad to hear you got some happy tears :)

debtdbruno
11-19-2011, 04:27 AM
Evi is amazingly talented.........beautiful work

cibetty
11-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Nice video from Evi's works Anna, she is truly talented. I liked this instrumental version of "Always On My Mind".

elvislina
11-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Evi is amazingly talented.........beautiful work`
Thanx so much Deb :D I reallu agree with you :)

elvislina
11-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Nice video from Evi's works Anna, she is truly talented. I liked this instrumental version of "Always On My Mind". Thanx so much Betti :) yeah she is really talented. yeah its a great song :) love it too

Elisabeth
11-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Underbar video Anna! Fantastiska teckningar av Evi. Bra jobbat. (y)(y)(y)

elvislina
11-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Tack s mycket :D hon r duktig :D

Elisabeth
11-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Wonderful video Anna! Amazing drawings Evi. Good work. (y)(y)(y)

elvislina
11-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Wonderful video Anna! Amazing drawings Evi. Good work. (y)(y)(y)
Thanx so much :) Yeah she made it amazing :D

spanish eyes
11-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Great video Anna.

Evi thanks for sharing your works of heart with us. I call them works of heart cos you create them from your heart and they touch our hearts :hug: Maria

Diane
11-19-2011, 07:55 PM
I agree with Maria Evi, your work does come straight from your heart. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful drawings and paintings.

elvislina
11-19-2011, 08:14 PM
I agree with Maria Evi, your work does come straight from your heart. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful drawings and paintings.
Thanx for your beautiful words to Evi :D

augusta
11-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Evi you're wonderful for your paintings, Anna you're wonderful for the idea.... Elvis is always wonderful and very lucky to have two friends like you two!

elvislina
11-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Evi you're wonderful for your paintings, Anna you're wonderful for the idea.... Elvis is always wonderful and very lucky to have two friends like you two!
Thanx so much Augusta :D I just wanted to do something special for my sweet friend evi :hug: We are thankful for your beautiful words :D

elvia7
11-19-2011, 08:56 PM
MY DEAREST:hug::hug::hug::hug::flowers::flowers::flow ers:! I LOST MY WORDS!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:jawdrop::jaw drop::jawdrop:
You make me so HAPPY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
ANN ............................THANK YOU , tahank YOU A zillon!!:notworthy
AMAZING GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS . lol:clap::clap::clap:

elvia7
11-19-2011, 08:58 PM

I am lucky to have friends lie you are, You Augusta and Ann

elvia7
11-19-2011, 09:01 PM

Elisa. I don't understand you , but I would say to you - thank you for your friendship:hug::hug::hug::hug::flowers: !

elvislina
11-19-2011, 09:01 PM
elvia7 :
Evi :D wow you putting lots of smiles on my face when i reading your answer because i feeling so happy inside me when i made people happy :D its a honour to have help you with a video :D you are such great friend to me and i wanted to do something for you my friend :D Im Glad i made you sooooooo happy. this is the most important for me to made you happy. Glad you are so happy :hug: :hug: you are so welcome :D

elvislina
11-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Elisa. I don't understand you , but I would say to you - thank you for your friendship:hug::hug::hug::hug::flowers: !

She wrote this in english to you again Evi :D she wanted to say.

wonderful video Evi. fantastic drawings of Evi. Good done

_Elvis_
11-20-2011, 08:29 AM
Nice video Anna i enjoyed watching it. Now the world can,t see how good evi is with her drawnings she makes elvis come to life again in her drawnings she,s a natural talent. Thanks for making this video I placed a few on other elvis sites so that the people can see how good evi is. Greetings _Elvis_

elvislina
11-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Nice video Anna i enjoyed watching it. Now the world can,t see how good evi is with her drawnings she makes elvis come to life again in her drawnings she,s a natural talent. Thanks for making this video I placed a few on other elvis sites so that the people can see how good evi is. Greetings _Elvis_

Thanx so much my friend :D yeah that was my thought too that the whole world can watching her amazing work she do for her love to Elvis. she is amazing in this and i really like it too :D we need to support her. Was a honour to made it for her :D thats good you show more Elvis fans those on the other fanpages :)

elvia7
11-27-2011, 01:07 PM
THANK YOU AGAIN my DEAREST FRIEND :notworthy:hug::hug::hug::flowers:!!!!
You made amazing video! This is gif for me from YOU!!!:clap::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

elvislina
11-27-2011, 03:04 PM
THANK YOU AGAIN my DEAREST FRIEND :notworthy:hug::hug::hug::flowers:!!!!
You made amazing video! This is gif for me from YOU!!!:clap::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

You are so welcome Sweet Evi :hug: Im happy that you still love this video so much. Glad you liked it so much :D yeah its my gift for such beautiful friend as you are to me :D