PDA

View Full Version : Elvis & Priscilla: The Wedding Calendar Available This Fall

Elvis.com
08-24-2011, 01:00 PM
A keepsake item for Elvis fans and collectors alike! To celebrate the 45th wedding anniversary between the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll and Priscilla Presley, Elvis Presley Enterprises will soon release “Elvis &...

Link To Original Article (http://www.elvisnews.com/news.aspx/elvis-priscilla-the-wedding-calendar-available-thi/13458)

LaurieT
08-25-2011, 12:51 PM
How absolutly ridiculous. You don't get anniversaries if you cheat on each other, and got a divorce.
EPE will do anything for a buck.

Awickedreigndrop
08-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Thank you! I felt to bad to say it because I know a lot of people love Priscilla but... how many people celebrate the anniversary of a divorced marriage?

MyElvis
08-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Truely pathetic, Priscilla cheated on Elvis and then finally divorced him, how she can continue to play this Bulls*it game is beyond me, who does she think she is kidding, herself I believe...

Diane
08-30-2011, 02:30 PM
This will certainly not be on my "to get" list....

Brian
02-04-2013, 12:47 AM
This will go great with my Elvis and Priscilla barbie dolls.

Snake Eyes
02-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Truely pathetic, Priscilla cheated on Elvis and then finally divorced him, how she can continue to play this Bulls*it game is beyond me, who does she think she is kidding, herself I believe...

Erm, he cheated too and he filed for divorce. Anyway, I do agree that this is a particularly lame quest for the money.