PDA

View Full Version : My new Elvis Blog

vivaelvis
04-17-2011, 05:59 AM
I have just started my very first blog about Elvis' impact in the 21st century to show his importance 34 years later. I wil be updating it with news, articles, stories, videos and rare pics. I will also be doing a Album Of The Month and give my own personal review. It's still in the developing stages and reletively new but feel free to comment on it. But please stay respectful and civil and on topic. I'm doing it as a new hobby not to gain attention or anything else. It's made by a long time fan (me) for new fans who aren't as famiiar with Elvis and just everyday casual fans. Check it out and bookmark as it will be expanding and growing. http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

hounddog
04-17-2011, 09:17 AM
looks really good

Brian Quinn
04-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Viva Elvis,

Your Blog looks very promising indeed. Occasionally I get exclusive news and I will keep you informed of that. I think you are beginning to realise what some of the posters are like on that 'other site'!! Keep TCB as it's so refreshing to find fans who are interested in what is happening to Elvis' Legacy today instead of mainly concentrating what happened in the past, as much as we love it.

Brian (y)

vivaelvis
04-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Thanks Brian! Yeah those guys are something else over there. I really don't care to post there anymore because of the heckling and name calling. I'll just keep them informed of my blog for the ones who care to read it. I'm convinced that some of those clowns aren't real fans and are critics who are envious of a dead man. They need lives. Besides, I like this site much more anyway. More peacful and laid back and I get my favorite pics from here, news and great conversations and not arguments. Debating is okay but more civil here than there. I will admit that some of my info I posted over there (about the movie and duets album) was from what you posted here. I hear you're pretty reliable so I use your insights as sources. I do know some folks back home in Memphis that tell me things they hear around the town regarding Elvis, Graceland, and involvement.

marijaep
04-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Wow, that's one great looking blog (y) I'll be sure checking it out once in a while. Thank you for sharing the link with us :)

vivaelvis
04-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind words! I have updated my blog today with some new stuff, including an Album of the Month review and a rare video clip from the Ed Sullivan show along with a fast fact that you might find interesting.:D I'm going to try and keep it updated with new interesting stuff as much as possible.

Jungleroom76
04-19-2011, 01:15 AM
Gotta 'ya bookmarked my friend...what a FANTASTIC looking blog!! (y)

CONGRATULATIONS on your new endeavor and I will be anxiously watching to see what is ahead for your new blog!! :clap:

TCB!
Mike

Tommy
04-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Very cool............great looking design, I will keep it marked! (y)

J.P
04-19-2011, 01:51 PM
looks good i hope you keep going (y)