PDA

View Full Version : So I need to order the EOT FTD

Lonniebealestreet
12-18-2004, 05:13 PM
I want to buy from a distributor who usually ships pretty early.

On shopelvis.com, it lists their shipping date as mid-January. (n) But maybe they always list a late date like that, I don't know. I ordered my first two or three from them, but I don't really remember how timely their shipping was back then (and it could be better or worse now).

FECC is normally pretty quick. In the past, a good friend has ordered mine through them for me. I don't want him to have to go to the trouble, and so I've sent them a couple e-mails and both of them have bounced back to me. That must mean I'm not in good standing with them anymore. ;)

So I'm thinking of ordering through Elvis Australia. Sam and Carolyn, you both order from them, right? I guess the CDs would arrive at your doors a little sooner than they would at mine, but if they're pretty quick and have a nice service in general, I may try them out.

Anyone else have any suggestions? I'd be particularly interested to know where some of you in the U.S. get yours. There are actually a couple independent record stores in town that have some FTDs (and one of them sells boot CDRs at original boot prices :supriced: ), but I don't think they get them any quicker than I can.

Also, there's a guy who lives in a neighboring state who sells them. I've never bought from him, but was thinking of giving him a try. Then a few weeks ago he sent out an e-mail that he'd be offline until some time in January. :angry:

By the way, a while back, we looked into becoming a vendor, but in order to do so, we'd have to place minimum orders of 100. We may want to revisit that issue at some point, depending on what everyone here tells us.

Til then, I'd appreciate your advice. I'm going to place my order later today.

Jungleroom76
12-19-2004, 01:36 AM
GOOD LUCK PAL!!! (y)

Let me know if you need any help!! I'd be happy to help you out as always!!
;)

TCB!
Mike

sam
12-19-2004, 03:56 AM
So I'm thinking of ordering through Elvis Australia. Sam and Carolyn, you both order from them, right? I guess the CDs would arrive at your doors a little sooner than they would at mine, but if they're pretty quick and have a nice service in general, I may try them out.

Set you an e-mail Lonnie!!!

Lonniebealestreet
12-19-2004, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the help, Sam! :notworthy

Same to you, Mike! :D

JerryNodak
12-20-2004, 01:31 AM
LonnieBealestreet: I ordered the "Dream" and "Galahad" FTDs and others from Shop Elvis a couple of weeks ago. Placed my order on Wednesday. They shipped on Friday and I received them on Monday. You can't get much quicker then that. Unless you pay extra for overnight or express shipping.
Just my two cents worth.

Lonniebealestreet
12-20-2004, 02:03 AM
Thanks, Jerry. It said on their site that they would ship this CD in mid-January, so I wasn't sure about ordering from them this time around. Maybe it will actually be before then.

Sounds like they couldn't be any quicker for CDs already available though.

I ended up ordering from Essential Elvis.

Jungleroom76
12-23-2004, 03:19 AM
Same to you, Mike! :D

NO PROBLEM BUDDY!! ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike