PDA

View Full Version : Elvis in 2011

May
02-18-2011, 06:23 PM
What do you think Elvis would have made of 2011, and all that goes with it.

All the modern technology
The youth - and binge drinking/ASBO's/fashion
The obsession with how people look
the "celeb culture"
the reality tv shows

?:hmm:

tcb_1835m
02-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Will I know Elvis Loved Electronic Stuff, so I think he would have a Super Computer. He would also Probably have the Biggest Fan Club there Ever Was on the Internet!

May
02-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Will I know Elvis Loved Electronic Stuff, so I think he would have a Super Computer. He would also Probably have the Biggest Fan Club there Ever Was on the Internet!

Agreed!
I bet he would have web cams set up everywhere possible .. and all the latest gadgets.....and THE latest mobile phone as soon as it came out.
I do wonder what he would think of young people today, seeing as he was very old fashioned with his views.
I wonder what he would think of Lisa being married more than once, and moving to England. and how he would get along with his grandkids. I bet they would do no wrong in his eyes!!

tcb_1835m
02-18-2011, 06:49 PM
I to would Agree that his Grand Kids couldn't do No Wrong, he never thought Lisa did when she was Little. As for Lisa being ,Married so Many Times. I think if Elvis was still here I think Lisa's Life would have been totally Different, then it is now. I have been wondering something, I hope you would know what I should do. I was able to use my Smilies but for some reason I can't now, would you happen to know why I'm not able to use them now? I don't think Lisa would be Married 4 times, or that she would be living in England if Elvis was still here. I also think he would be so Touched by Lisa having Twin Girls, since Elvis Missed his Brother so Very Much.

May
02-18-2011, 07:00 PM
I to would Agree that his Grand Kids couldn't do No Wrong, he never thought Lisa did when she was Little. As for Lisa being ,Married so Many Times. I think if Elvis was still here I think Lisa's Life would have been totally Different, then it is now. I have been wondering something, I hope you would know what I should do. I was able to use my Smilies but for some reason I can't now, would you happen to know why I'm not able to use them now? I don't think Lisa would be Married 4 times, or that she would be living in England if Elvis was still here. I also think he would be so Touched by Lisa having Twin Girls, since Elvis Missed his Brother so Very Much.

A good point (about Lisa's twin daughters). And yes, I do wonder what Lisa's life would be like had her dad lived... Maybe she would have been brought up by Priscilla in LA but moved closer to her dad in Memphis. Who knows.:hmm:

I can still use my smileys..(y)..not sure why you cant at the moment:doh:

tcb_1835m
02-18-2011, 11:31 PM
OK Thanks, I Looked I Looked in the FAQ Sections to see what I can do. But it wasn't much help. I Really don't think if Elvis was still here, that Lisa would have lived any where Near her Mother. I think that Elvis would still be living at GraceLand, and Lisa and her Family would have Lived there to.