PDA

View Full Version : Love this trailer for On Tour!!!!!

nolvis
07-20-2010, 09:58 PM
I just hope that they include Johnny B!! But I really,really hope if its not included in this release(future!?!) that it does awesome with the newbies and generates a whole lotta new fans and even without Johnny it is the ultimate exciting experience of all time in DVD releases!!!-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2KuK1WzBzw

nolvis
07-21-2010, 12:34 AM
There has been no official announcement here in North America as to any news of Johnny B Goode ever being omitted from the film! It's been advertised all along as being, exactly as was shown in the theaters in 1972!!! The movie isn't even going to be shown for another 8 to 9 days,and then the official DVD release isn't set to be released until August 3.Maybe,with a little luck(Thanks Paul!)things will look brighter at the end of July!!!!! 8)

Joe Car
07-21-2010, 10:51 AM
I think we should wait and see as far as Johnny B. goes. Thanks for the trailer link nolvis!

Tony Trout
07-21-2010, 01:56 PM
"Johnny B. Goode" will not be included in the film here in the U.S. due to copyrite issues.

Albert
07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
this trailer only shows how great it would be if the newly found footage would be used for this re-release and have a re-edited version of On Tour (like the TTWII treatment).