PDA

View Full Version : http://www.elvis.com/graceland/vtour/gracecam.asp

veronik
12-08-2004, 12:21 AM
http://www.elvis.com/graceland/vtour/gracecam.asp

I stopped by Graceland tonite.Looks very much like christmas already.Take a pick..... :xmas:

veronik :newyear: :newyear: :xmas:

Sattnin
12-08-2004, 12:42 AM
It's so beautiful!! I hope to visit there one day!! :newyear:

carolynlm
12-08-2004, 01:01 AM
Where is the Nativity Scene situated? I can see part of the white fence in the background.

veronik
12-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Where is the Nativity Scene situated? I can see part of the white fence in the background.

Carolyn
The nativity is located to the left side of the mansion.I wish I knew how to post pictures here to show you,but I'll e-mail you one.Ok :)

Have a Merry Christmas! :newyear: :newyear:

TCB,
Veronik :xmas:

veronik
12-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Elvis Presley Graceland Tour

Start your next Memphis vacation by touring the Elvis Presley Graceland Mansion, home to Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis grew up in Memphis, Tennessee and became an international sensation. He is known and http://www.memphistravel.com/graceland_tour.asp?source=overture (http://) loved throughout the world for his music and films.

Join the year round Elvis Presley celebration at Graceland with the anniversary of Elvis' Birthday in January, Elvis Week in August and Christmas at Graceland in December. Elvis Presley Graceland is rated the second most visited home in America after the White House with over 600,000 beloved fans annually.

The Graceland tour includes a digital audio guide, narrated by Elvis' daughter, Lisa Marie. Highlights include the "Jungle Room," Trophy Building, special exhibits, and Meditation Garden. Also tour Elvis' private jets and stroll through the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum and Sincerely Elvis exhibit. Explore exclusive shops and themed restaurants.

Graceland Tour Length: Varied. Approximately 1-4 hours.
Audio-guided Graceland Mansion tour.
Elvis Presley Graceland Admission: Platinum tour: $27.00 adults, $24.30 seniors/students, $13.00 child. Mansion only: $18.00 adults, $16.20 seniors/students, $7.00 child. Children under 6 free.
Graceland Hours of Operation: March - October: Monday - Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm. November - February: Open daily 10am-4pm.
Mansion closed Tuesday.
Minimum group size: 15
(Prices and times are subject to change without notice.)
Book your 50 Years of rock 'n' Roll vacation package including admission to the Memphis Rock 'N' Soul Museum to view a dazzling collection of Elvis artifacts, tickets to Graceland to visit the home of Elvis Presley and much more. Reserve your stay in Memphis today and get ready for a whole year of fun!

Veronik :newyear: :newyear:

veronik
12-08-2004, 10:37 PM
http://www.memphistravel.com/thingstodo.asp

If you're planing to visit Graceland,this link has :cool: some good info. (y)

veronik
12-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Blue Christmas

I'll have a Blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmastree
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me

I'll have a Blue Christmas that's certain
And when that blue heartache starts hurtin'
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white,
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas

This is got to be the best christmas song Elvis ever recorded. :xmas:

veronik
12-08-2004, 11:39 PM
Crying in the Chapel

You saw me crying in the chapel.
The tears I shed were tears of joy
I know the meaning of contentment
Now I am happy with the Lord

Just a plain and simple chapel
Where humble people go to pray
I pray the Lord that I'll grow stronger
As I live from day to day

I've searched and I've searched
But I couldn't find
No way on earth
To gain peace of mind

Now I'm happy in the chapel
Where people are of one accord
We gather in the chapel
Just to sing and praise the Lord

Ev'ry sinner looks for something
That will put his heart at ease
There is only one true answer
He must get down on his knees

Meet your neighbor in the chapel
Join with him in tears of joy
You'll know the meaning of contentment
Then you'll be happy with the Lord

You'll search and you'll search
But you'll never find
No way on earth
To gain peace of mind

Take your troubles to the chapel
Get down on your knees and pray
Your burdens will be lighter
And you'll surely find the way

Elvis always put his heart and soul in every song he recorded,but when he sang gospel he'll send a chill up my spine.We all know that he loved to sing gospel before anything,that he grew up singing gospel and whenever I am sad or down I play his gospel albums and I feel better.He was very especial.His daddy said that Elvis was a gift from God to us,and I agree.If you have this song,listen to the part when he says:"You'll search and you'll search
but you'll never find No way on earth to gain peace of mind"Wow!!His voice!
Thank you God for Elvis!

Veronik

veronik
12-09-2004, 12:21 AM
No Blue Christmas At Lifeblood
By: Elvis Australia - Dec 8, 2004
Source: ElvisNews.com

Elvis Presley Enterprises (EPE) is partnering with Lifeblood to ensure patients in our community hospitals don't have a "Blue Christmas" this holiday season. To encourage individuals to donate blood in December and help offset the typical blood shortage that occurs during winter months, EPE is providing T-shirts - featuring an Elvis holiday print by local artist Joe Petruccio - for all successful blood donors.

Each year during the winter months, our community experiences a decrease in blood donations as individuals travel, focus on holiday activities or become ineligible to donate due to illnesses. At the same time, blood usage increases as scheduled surgeries, travel-related injuries and seasonal illnesses lead to patients depending on readily available blood.

"We believe very strongly in Lifeblood's role in this community and supporting their mission of achieving a stable community blood supply," said Jack Soden, Lifeblood Foundation Board Member and CEO of Elvis Presley Enterprises. "We hope this partnership will increase our blood supply and provide blood donors with a fun and unique experience. "

All donors who give the ultimate gift in December- the gift of life, will be able to enjoy the following, courtesy of Elvis Presley Enterprises and Lifeblood:

* A commemorative, limited edition Elvis T-shirt featuring the artwork of local artist, Joe Petruccio.

* Discounted admission to Graceland with proof of their blood donation.

* The opportunity to dedicate their donation to a loved one using a holiday tribute card.

Tate County's Lifeblood Center is located at 105 S. Front St., Senatobia. Hours are Mondays, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; and Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. For more information call, 560-0993.
? Copyright 2003 by Elvis Australia

Veronik :newyear: