PDA

View Full Version : elvis bootlegs- Concert soundboard recordings

TCBDavid
06-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Recently i have discovered a great many clips from soundboard recordings on youtube and its mentioned they are from bootleg albums but where is the best place to get these from and as im in the UK might this casue me problems getting them. thanks

Jimmy1966
06-09-2010, 09:45 PM
I Usually Find Them On E-BAY, AMAZON, And A Host Of Other Sites...Just Got
To Search The Net And Google Some Titles.

Hope This Helps You ...GOOD LUCK:D

Wendy56
06-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I still don't understand how to find bootlegs and how many are available... xD

Jungleroom76
06-10-2010, 06:54 PM
The best suggestion I can offer is when you find an import or bootleg title that you are interested in, simply go to eBay and type the name of the CD into the search box and see what turns up. (Hint: usually when you type in the name of the album in the eBay search box, you also need to type ELVIS PRESLEY in there as well).

Hope this helps... ;)

TCB!
Mike

monk37
06-11-2010, 06:05 AM
www.presleyproducts.com

I do not own or receive any money from the site - I have been a happy customer.

CLAY
06-14-2010, 01:26 PM
www.presleyproducts.com

I do not own or receive any money from the site - I have been a happy customer.This is a great place to buy Elvis Bootleg products from,they are very inexspencive to buy from also,i have bought many of their Elvis Video's and CDs

NightRider
06-17-2010, 07:43 AM
That place sadly just Rips fans off with CDrs.

Anyone could make what that website sells themselves. Beware. You are buying nothing but homemade CDr copies :'(

monk37
06-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Well, you can make the cds yourself if you can find the files - but for folks who are less crafty/techie - it's a good option.

I was rather annoyed to pay big dollars for TTWIT outtakes from a guy in Germany who made DVDrs and hand numbered them - and there were in PAL, which he didn't say would be the case.

elvis1608
06-17-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi Chris i don't want any cd r copies i by only bootlegs.

Peter

NightRider
06-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Well, you can make the cds yourself if you can find the files - but for folks who are less crafty/techie - it's a good option.

I was rather annoyed to pay big dollars for TTWIT outtakes from a guy in Germany who made DVDrs and hand numbered them - and there were in PAL, which he didn't say would be the case.

Never a good option IMO. If you want the CDs, then buy the real thing. Half of the joy of collecting is finding that CD you have been after for years.
I don't agree at all with what that site is doing. It is mis-leading to those fans who think that they are the real deal. Which they quite obviously are not.

NightRider
06-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Hi Chris i don't want any cd r copies i by only bootlegs.

Peter

Me too peter...(y)

Sonny
06-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Chris sure has a point here.

And friends, be careful in naming shops and sites that sell Elvis stuff. We never know who might read this right? ;)

And as TCB World we do not support or sell or trade Elvis bootlegs.

If any of you wanna trade or sell, or give each other info, please do so thru a personal message.

monk37
06-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Okay, I won't mention any other sale sites.