PDA

View Full Version : So what happened with this movie???

Silenz
05-30-2010, 12:11 AM
The thruth about Elvis should have been out a long time ago now if im right???
Anyone knows if it ever to be released?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyaJnZjTu6s&feature=related

TCB81975
05-30-2010, 01:37 AM
You know what? I was on that guys friends forever on MySpace just so I could get updates about when it was going to come out. It seemed like every six months or so it would get pushed back again until I finally gave up on it. Even though I dont buy into the whole "Elvis faked his death" theory, it seemed like it would be cool to watch. Especially the interview with Al Strada. You never hear anything from that guy anymore. Its always nice to hear from that sexy thing Linda Thompson too. She seems to always speak kindly of Elvis. At any rate, I would love to see it too. So if anyone does know anything, let us know.

Joe Car
05-30-2010, 05:30 AM
Perhaps the rumblings of recession talk, held back this project.

LuckyJackson
05-30-2010, 01:48 PM
or maybe it found its way to the trash can lol :hmm:

john carpenter
05-30-2010, 05:04 PM
This movie was suppose to come out in August of 2007. My theory is Elvis is dead & This movie couldn't find an audience lol

Silenz
05-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Haha yeah that Elvis is death im sure of but i find it fun to read and see things like this anyway.

Sonny
05-30-2010, 07:12 PM
This looks like one b.s. trailer if you ask me. A fantasy movie for sure.

KPM
05-30-2010, 07:45 PM
It may be that people just do not buy BS like they use to on this subject;)

Wendy56
05-30-2010, 09:21 PM
I never knew about that "movie". :S

monk37
05-31-2010, 02:30 AM
That Adam guy is kicking around the circuit, he probably can't get a distributor

it seems like a vapor movie.

Genie
05-31-2010, 09:31 AM
:lol: John you are too funny.... sweetheart I would sit in a theatre by myself alone in the dark with my popcorn and my cat, and watch anything Elvis, what movie are we even talking about? I've been missing so long I haven't a clue as usual what I am replying to until it's too late.. xo

Genie
05-31-2010, 09:34 AM
:blink: I am famous for being non-popular in my opinions, and not willing to prove anything..lol but you know what... I have in fact spoke to and saw Elvis way after 1977. No it was not an impersonator, and I'm highly educated and only appear to be a bit whacky.
He doesn't care anymore, so why should we? Or I, since it's me shooting off my mouth.:D

LuckyJackson
05-31-2010, 04:24 PM
yawn yawn:!:

CLAY
05-31-2010, 05:23 PM
I would have gone to see that just for fun

Getlo
06-01-2010, 04:16 PM
:blink: I am famous for being non-popular in my opinions, and not willing to prove anything..lol but you know what... I have in fact spoke to and saw Elvis way after 1977. No it was not an impersonator, and I'm highly educated and only appear to be a bit whacky.
He doesn't care anymore, so why should we? Or I, since it's me shooting off my mouth.:D

Please tell me you're "joking".

You cannot possibly believe Elvis was alive after 1977 ...

Sonny
06-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Please not again this old routine friends.

Genie give it a rest please. Your posts of course are arguable to say the least.

Keep this on topic!

sasha
06-01-2010, 07:00 PM
This is what he had to say last time I looked.I don't try to keep up with him. He's on Facebook.
No idea when it was posted. I'll be surprised if he ever finds a producer, but who knows ?

"The status on the movie "The Truth About Elvis"; being edited and negotiated for television or big screen. Thank you thank you very much."

johnnyBravo
06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
The truth about elvis is, the man is six foot under well and truely dead....but his spirite lives on in us fan's. and i really hope this never makes it onto the big screan, or we will just end up reading about sightings of him stuffing his face in some fast food takeaway.

johnnyBravo
06-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Forgot to add all, these people that say they seen him and know he is alive never have acamera....i sure know if i seen elvis presley tonight the first thing i would be doing is clicking away and gething them snaps, wowboy would i be setup for life then lol.

scarlet_nell
06-12-2010, 04:36 AM
I always liked to believe that he did fake his own death and that he is still somewhere out there. I don't believe that anymore but would still like to see the movie. Anyone ever hear of Linky and Dinky? They claim that they found him alive but wouldn't you know, they didn't bring a camera or a recorder. If you are planning on finding Elvis, wouldn't you want proof? Wouldn't you bring a camera or at least a recorder? They claim that they ran his fingerprint and it came up an address and that's where they found him. I don't believe that for a second

LaurieT
06-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Please tell me you're "joking".

You cannot possibly believe Elvis was alive after 1977 ...

I have just one thing to say on the subject:
Either my family has some darn good actors in it, or Elvis is dead.
I'm going with the dead thing, since I talked to them that day.

monk37
06-13-2010, 06:51 PM
even just looking at the news footage of the time - Joe Esposito and Charlie Hodge are devastated - I've never seen any actor of any decade convey that much despair.

Vernon looks like he's going to keel over at an moment, that even saying saying the words, my son is dead is like watching a knife being twisted in his heart

it's insulting to everyone who knew Elvis and the fans who love him that people insist he's alive

cbg84
06-13-2010, 07:29 PM
This looks like one b.s. trailer if you ask me. A fantasy movie for sure.

I agree. Why can't people just let the man be dead and leave it alone.

Cliff
06-13-2010, 07:53 PM

This song says it better than I can regarding this and other stupid statements !! :blink::blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZMZ-XvvzI

LaurieT
06-14-2010, 01:49 PM
even just looking at the news footage of the time - Joe Esposito and Charlie Hodge are devastated - I've never seen any actor of any decade convey that much despair.

Vernon looks like he's going to keel over at an moment, that even saying saying the words, my son is dead is like watching a knife being twisted in his heart

it's insulting to everyone who knew Elvis and the fans who love him that people insist he's alive

I couldn't agree with you more, Monk.