PDA

View Full Version : A Possible Elvis Presley(1956) Legacy release

david72
01-04-2010, 04:14 AM
YouTube- Elvis 75 - 2010 is the year of the king (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSy_82cBPJs&feature=related)

In this video it says there will be a legacy release of elvis's first album as well as On Stage! 2010 is going to be a great year for us Elvis Fans!!!!

Unchained Melody
01-04-2010, 05:27 AM
If these legacy editions are going to be as good as From Elvis In Memphis was then I'm all for it.

Bradley

Jungleroom76
01-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the video david72!!! (y)

Once again, I am just in awe of the fact that RCA/Legacy has chosen to start re-issuing albums like this. While the FROM ELVIS IN MEMPHIS album was a fantastic release, RCA is simply going to water down the whole concept of the Legacy releases if they keep re-issuing albums like this. First ON STAGE, now ELVIS PRESLEY...what's next, a Legacy reissue of HARUM SCARUM?? Certainly ELVIS PRESLEY is a great choice for a reissue since it is his first album, but still....I just have a feeling that RCA will beat this whole Legacy idea to death by reissuing album after album. :hmm:

I know money is the driving force behind these planned Legacy releases, but still... :cursing:

TCB!
Mike