PDA

View Full Version : Iīm singinī Elvis songs

Nicole Presley
10-25-2009, 04:57 PM
Iīve changed my mind. I donīt want everyone to hear how I sing.

debtdbruno
10-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Not a chance......................I know I can't sing. Won't be seeing me on X Factor

Dany
10-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Thank you very much my friend.

Nicole Presley
10-25-2009, 10:14 PM
Not a chance......................I know I can't sing. Won't be seeing me on X Factor

Okay, if you donīt want anyone to hear you sing, it allright. But just so you know: It doesnīt matter if you sing good or not. I have no idea how I sing & still I postedn those two songs here. Iīm sure no one would laugh about how you sing. I know I wouldnīt laugh about any other Elvis fan singing.

debtdbruno
10-25-2009, 11:03 PM
I like my Elvis on ................nice and loud. I can sing away to my hearts content.......and nobody can hear me. Me included.......LOL

EnigmaticSun
10-26-2009, 06:59 PM
I can sing away to my hearts content.......and nobody can hear me. Me included.......LOL

Singing is good if you're having fun.. but do protect your voice!

Well I had a few interpretations of the Presley-greats and it was simply difficult to draw attention to it even if I wanted to. I bet quality is hard to discern.

debtdbruno
10-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Singing is good if you're having fun.. but do protect your voice!

Well I had a few interpretations of the Presley-greats and it was simply difficult to draw attention to it even if I wanted to. I bet quality is hard to discern.

Why.thank-you for your concern:D:D

ph10579
10-27-2009, 05:45 AM
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b7a44ac9

Genie
10-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Okay, if you donīt want anyone to hear you sing, it allright. But just so you know: It doesnīt matter if you sing good or not. I have no idea how I sing & still I postedn those two songs here. Iīm sure no one would laugh about how you sing. I know I wouldnīt laugh about any other Elvis fan singing.

:lol: Hi Nicole,
I once thought this about singing, and I know I can't...I wanted so bad to be able to hit some of those deep and then high notes Elvis sang, and also Roy orbison..so I recored me singing with music from both of them....:lmfao:
I'm see it is not so easy afterall. The chicken in the background, would be me.....lol