PDA

View Full Version : What Elvis Goodies ?

NightRider
11-20-2004, 12:02 AM
As Christmas is just around the corner....i was wondering what you all wanted for the big day Elvis wise ?

I have (already got them....safely hidden away by the wife ;) ) Fly Trouble and Movin' Mobile.....both of which i am eager to hear. Also after a couple of promo cd's that i am missing in my collection...but i am still searching for those....Always On My Mind ( UK ) and Elvis At Sun ( UK ).

So whats in store for you :P

boogie
11-20-2004, 05:07 AM
what Santa brings for me??
i'v bought a golden record(as well a couple of t-shirts, 3 cd's and some kitch stuff) at Graceland last September, and isn't hanging on the wall yet....
So my wife says , it's good for christmas... :D
You've bought enough "Elvis" this year :D :D

Mr. Songman
11-20-2004, 05:32 AM
I have (already got them....safely hidden away by the wife ;) ) Fly Trouble and Movin' Mobile.....both of which i am eager to hear

Christmas is a long time to have to wait to hear these two great releases. How good are you at making presents look like they've never been opened?

NightRider
11-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Christmas is a long time to have to wait to hear these two great releases. How good are you at making presents look like they've never been opened?

Real good Songman ;) :lol:

P.S. Annie
11-20-2004, 09:25 AM
Dear Santa I would like to have:

FTD Kid Galahad
FTD Follow that dream
FTD On tour the rehearsals

for complition the DVD From the waist up, well and I've seen also some nice books and mabey some more Elvis space in the house..........

:wiggle:

buttonhead
11-20-2004, 08:08 PM
Dear Santa I would like to have:

FTD Kid Galahad
FTD Follow that dream

:wiggle:

Annie ..you got my vote... those are i've been wanting for.....:)

richardo316
11-21-2004, 03:13 AM
well for me it starts with ftd's closing night cd, followed by the release of a special edition of elvis on tour. it's time they got thier act together and released that on dvd.throw in ftd's on tour rehearsals.

Deke Rivers
11-21-2004, 03:34 AM
Hmmnnn....those 6 reel to reel tapes offered for Aution today ;) If I could have those Ernst could use all he wanted free of charge... :)
Seriously the upcoming FTD cd's and the DVD releases for January. the follow that dream and kid galahad will most likely be my christmas to myself...LOL

Captain Elwood David
11-21-2004, 04:11 AM
Santa Claus is Coming To Town .................

tick, tock, ............ tick, tock, ...................

:D (y) :clap: :wiggle: :)

- Capt. "EL."

Lonniebealestreet
11-21-2004, 06:35 AM
Cool! Sounds like we can all expect a package under our tree this year from the benevolent Captain. :lol:

I was siriusly considering asking for that satellite radio which carries the all Elvis station...whose name escapes me right now. ;) Just started my 3-day trial.

There are too many choices in terms of the equipment--there's like 15 different things each selling for $99.95! Well, not quite that many. Those of you who have Sirius: which component(s) did you get?