PDA

View Full Version : the best boots you own

lvs2day
10-08-2009, 05:42 PM
over the years since the advent of cd we have had our share of great boot cd's alot more than what we had on vinyl, i must confess that in the early 90's the best for me was the first one by baxter-just pretend and i still love this cd and paly it often , so my question is to you all what boots do you play often and are the best in your opinion, most of them either sit on the shelf or never get played ever again .

debtdbruno
10-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Alot of them I think you get, just so you do have them. Listen once, and then put on the shelf.
American Way series are keepers.
New TTWII complete works is also fantastic

Lisarose
10-09-2009, 12:43 AM
YouTube - Black angels in Vegas #1

This one I'd love to own, but didn't get there in time. Luckily, this guy put in on YouTube!

boogie
10-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Greensboro 72 "madison"
Closing night 70 "madison"
All things are possible 71 "DEA"
Memphis 76 "F Baxter"

Trelane P
10-10-2009, 06:27 PM
My black cuban heeled pointed ones :)

Lisarose
10-11-2009, 03:54 PM
My black cuban heeled pointed ones :)

Ahh Trelane, you understand me! Every time I read this thread title I get excited thinking about - Boots and just shoes in general, then I realize "oh, he means the other boots!" :lmfao:

danny
10-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Showroom Internationale,JustPretend,The Return Of The Prodigy,Black Angels In Vegas,One Night Only,Cancelled-The Request Box,April Fool's Dinner,Hot August Night,Hillcrest Blues,Sunset Rundown,Rock My Soul,Opening Night,Closing Night and Back With A Bang.

danny
10-16-2009, 02:26 PM
YouTube - Black angels in Vegas #1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WAmNLRq_Vg)

This one I'd love to own, but didn't get there in time. Luckily, this guy put in on YouTube!

Lisa,it was released 3 months ago and it's still available! Please don't say that you are satisfied with bad quality youtube clips when you can get the real thing (a beautiful book with 2 CD's) for about US$ 50.