PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please tell me if this photo is real?

Nicole Presley
10-01-2009, 08:15 PM
I just found this in the internet. It looks like so beautiful that I guess it canīt be real. But I sure hope it is real! Does anyone know if itīs real?

debtdbruno
10-01-2009, 08:18 PM
I don't know Nicole.......he looks the right age and looks for the time era of Lisa's birth
Could be 'real', but maybe colourised

piretos
10-01-2009, 08:24 PM
I just found this in the internet. It looks like so beautiful that I guess it canīt be real. But I sure hope it is real! Does anyone know if itīs real?

No it's not real. It's one of my modified pics that i did a long time ago.

Nicole Presley
10-01-2009, 08:35 PM
But how did it come to http://www.ElvisPresleymusic.com.au? And why do they put unreal pictures there?

mozzarella
10-01-2009, 08:48 PM
This photo is real only colorized. It's in the series when Lisa got home from the hospital.

mrsphilly
10-01-2009, 09:09 PM
It looks like it would be real. Elvis looked like that when Lisa was born. It's a very nice pic of Elvis and Lisa one of the happiest times of his life having a child in his life at that time.

ForeverTheKing
10-01-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't think it's real :hmm:

I have many pics of that day but no one with Elvis and Lisa so next to each other but always with Priscilla (y) It seems someone has modified it mixing Elvis and Lisa :lol:

cibetty
10-01-2009, 10:16 PM
No, I don't think it is real Nicole. It looks modified to me. But I wondered which are the original photos, what pictures it was made from if it is modified?

piretos
10-02-2009, 11:02 AM
But how did it come to http://www.ElvisPresleymusic.com.au? And why do they put unreal pictures there?

I've seen a lot of my modified photos on different sites. And not only mine.
I've seen photos that other members here on tcb have made, been sold on e-bay as originals(n)

piretos
10-02-2009, 12:02 PM
No, I don't think it is real Nicole. It looks modified to me. But I wondered which are the original photos, what pictures it was made from if it is modified?

Here is the photo that i used to make it:

I just removed cilla from the pic and put lisa closer to her dad.
This is the result it came out. Not a good one, if you ask me, 'cause it was my first modified photo that i made.

Lisarose
10-02-2009, 01:28 PM

This is the result it came out. Not a good one, if you ask me, 'cause it was my first modified photo that i made.

Piretos, I think it looks pretty good for a "first attempt" - it's very beautiful.

Yada
10-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Piretos, it's wonderful and it's from the very same moment and day they all were in hospital room. So it's not totally unreal

cibetty
10-02-2009, 10:20 PM

Wooow Bessie! :supriced: :supriced: You made an amazing work for sure! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Really unbelievable.

cibetty
10-02-2009, 10:23 PM
I've seen a lot of my modified photos on different sites. And not only mine.
I've seen photos that other members here on tcb have made, been sold on e-bay as originals(n)

Ohh, that is really not fair if somebody sold them as originals, I agree with you.

mozzarella
10-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Wow that's really cool! I could swear it was real!!! My mistake... Great job!