PDA

View Full Version : A Day With Elvis

yiddle yisa
11-18-2004, 10:11 PM
just out of curiousity...
(mine is under them)

1) If you could spend a WHOLE entire day with Elvis, what would it be like?

I would spend the morning at Graceland, just me, Elvis and the rest of the Memphis Mafia, and then just before sun set, fly to Las Vegas and have some fun over there! And then, of course, thank Elvis for the best day of my life!

2) If you could only ask him ONE question, what would it be?

"CAN I HAVE 5 MORE?" lol naw, i'd say "Elvis, will you marry me?" hehe!

3) If Elvis gave you a diamond ring & a brand new cadillac for your birthday, what would you get him for his?

I'd buy him a house in hawaii right by the water along with a boat! :D
(hey, that's love and affection!)

4) If there was a commercial on the radio saying "Give me the name and original artist of the song Elvis sang the first time he walked into Sun Studio's to win front row tickets to his concert" what would be your first reaction?

(My Happiness - Ella Fitzgerald)
I'd probably freeze and think "OH MY GOD!" then shake on over to the phone trying to type in the number and get it right! And then.....kiss Elvis while he's singin considering im in the front row! While doing that, i'd hand him my number! LOL corny stuff huh? Well, I can dream if I want to!

Sincerly, Yiddle Yisa (h)

carolynlm
11-18-2004, 10:25 PM
Firstly, I would have loved to have spent a whole day in the recording studio (Nashville preferably) with Elvis.

2. Would you come to Australia to perform?

3. ? have to come back to this one.....O.K. I've thought of something. I would do everything on earth to track down the ORIGINAL acetate and tape of 'My Happiness' to give back to Elvis.

4. My Happiness....

yiddle yisa
11-18-2004, 10:35 PM
I kinda thought #3 would stump someone!
Ella Fitzgerald - My Happiness!

A recording studio sounds fun! I like that idea!

carolynlm
11-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Yisa, if anyone answers your 4th question with 'That's All Right', then they need to go back and do some more homework...... :'(

yiddle yisa
11-19-2004, 03:43 AM
lol yeah, they deffinatly need to go back to Elvis school!

EP4MEUK
11-19-2004, 11:55 AM

It would have to be in a log cabin by a lake we would spend the morning after breakfast walking and then go fishing for supper.Then return to spend some time talking outside and when it started to get cold we would go inside light the fire and snuggle up in a warm wrap by the fire:hug: the rest I want to keep to myself :wub:

Could you please sing "I'll remember you" to me :flowers:

3) If Elvis gave you a diamond ring & a brand new cadillac for your birthday, what would you get him for his?

A long fur coat and nothing else :clap: ;) :wub:

4) If there was a commercial on the radio saying "Give me the name and original artist of the song Elvis sang the first time he walked into Sun Studio's to win front row tickets to his concert" what would be your first reaction?
:jawdrop: I know it!!

love and peace,
Susan.

julieann
11-19-2004, 12:50 PM

Maybe chill with him at the Las Vegas International during his rehearsals for his 1969 comeback.

Where can we go get some ice cream?

Difficult question. I am stuck on this one. Got it - Some Cadbury's chocolate with England. The biggest bar i could find. Make him a proper cup on tea. Sit him down, put the chocolate and tea in front of him. And tell him: 'Get dunking.' Magic!

Ask a million people to tell me the correct answer (and promise if i won i would take them) then get dialling.

Scottishthistle
11-19-2004, 01:58 PM
hey questions? conversations?..I wouldn't be waisting my time ...if i met Elvis i'd mount him and scream my head off!! lol anywhere anytime any place..hey..atleast im honest :lol:

yiddle yisa
11-19-2004, 08:59 PM
hey questions? conversations?..I wouldn't be waisting my time ...if i met Elvis i'd mount him and scream my head off!! lol anywhere anytime any place..hey..atleast im honest :lol:

I was gunna laugh, but then I realized, i'd do the same exact thing!

yiddle yisa
11-19-2004, 09:04 PM
...the rest I want to keep to myself :wub:

Yeah, i'd have to agree on that. I'd keep what we'd do to myself also
T. M. I. for this forum to possibly handle!

buttonhead
11-20-2004, 08:24 PM

It would be ...stay in graceland for whole entire day..exploring the place with the man , asked him to play a lil' poker with him and his friends, see what kitchen cook for him... horseback riding... and have a real conversation about him, his music...family...etc.

..I dunno..one seems not enough :)

:hmm: i dont know what to buy him...he had it all..maybe i'll send him a hallmark card saying thank you for the gift...

yiddle yisa
11-20-2004, 10:06 PM
exploring Graceland would be fun!

Elena/The Russian EP Fan Club
11-20-2004, 11:13 PM
WOW WEEEEE OK

First of all - only the DAY? :P ;) Not so much time..... But
Stay at Graceland at his room upstairs talk about music, life and books he loves hear his favorite music then walk in Memphis in his car... Go somewere at the hills and when get dark to talk and look at the stars ... Then....mmmmmm.......

Don't know.... It depends from the moment.

First of all I didn't take all this stuff. Important and precious HE is HIMSELF not all these things.
Just invated him on my birthday and had a ball !! :P ;)

yiddle yisa
11-21-2004, 06:16 AM
...First of all I didn't take all this stuff. Important and precious HE is HIMSELF not all these things.
Just invated him on my birthday and had a ball !! :P ;)

Well, you know Elvis was a giver so you'd have to take it!

Lonniebealestreet
11-21-2004, 06:47 AM
...if i met Elvis i'd mount him and scream my head off!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Great pic, by the way.

toffe
05-06-2007, 08:48 PM

On the morning i would like to be at Graceland, and then we should go out on the streets in Memphis, and on the evening i would like to be backstage with Elvis before a big concert, maybe like "Aloha from Hawaii" show.

If it was in June/July/August 77 i would asked him, why he don`t take a stop from touring, and relaxing on a hospital or someting

A world tour, but first he have to be on a hospital to rest

My happiness - Ella fitzelgard

toffe

vinceeverrette
05-08-2007, 05:54 AM
1) I would start the afternoon/ morning of Graceland on the go karts and race him around the grounds until our hands couldn't hold on to the wheel anymore. Then we would play football for a while. I would have to close the night out at the piano. If I had these opportunities it would mean Elvis was alive so I wouldn't want to watch him work, but to hear him with just a piano singing whatever he felt like would be heaven.
2) I would ask him "man can't you wear short sleeves on stagejust one time"! You're killing me here.
3) I would get the next trip to Hawaii
4) I would've known My Happiness, but had no idea of the original singer