PDA

View Full Version : Ann Margret talks about Elvis

TCB4ELVIS
09-10-2009, 04:31 PM
This is the kind of Interview I like to see. I have so much respect for this woman. I wished he had married her.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3776496368938508779#docid=-6840107707572599610

May
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM
She certainly doesnt give much away does she? The interviewer gets on my nerves a bit though!

TCB4ELVIS
09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
She certainly doesnt give much away does she? The interviewer gets on my nerves a bit though!

I know, Charlie Rose, is just not one of those interviewers that doesn't try to get the dirt. Looks like he was trying not disrespect her but if I was as famous as Elvis was, I'd want a woman like that by my side. 2nd to Ann, I always thought Linda was good for him.

May
09-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Yeh, I always liked Linda. Always thought Ginger was just way too young for him.

TCB4ELVIS
09-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Yeh, I always liked Linda. Always thought Ginger was just way too young for him.

Too young and another version of Priscilla. I read that he was going to leave her anyway. He caught her in a lie, saying she was going to her mothers and went out clubbing but that's what women her age did. Like you said, Too young.

GIORGIA
09-10-2009, 06:59 PM
I see this Video Before and I Love It!
Ann is a Wonderful Person!
And She Always Respect Our Love Elvis!

Junebug
09-10-2009, 07:02 PM
This is the kind of Interview I like to see. I have so much respect for this woman. I wished he had married her.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3776496368938508779#docid=-6840107707572599610

IMO, had Elvis married Ann-Margret, he would not have changed his behavior.

He didn't during their relationship.

And no offense to AM, but although her time with Elvis was 'special', it was rather short-lived.

IMO, had AM been married to Elvis, she would not have put up with his antics and lifestyle either.

:king:

May
09-10-2009, 07:03 PM
re: that interview. Although the cynic in me wonders if there isnt that much to tell and she doesnt hardly release any info because she wants it to look like there was so much more .... and actually, there wasnt. who knows.

But all in all, I like AM.

May
09-10-2009, 07:04 PM

And no offense to AM, but although her time with Elvis was 'special', it was rather short-lived.

IMO, had AM been married to Elvis, she would not have put up with his antics and lifestyle either.

I wonder though. would she have pulled him up on it? Or left him way before Priscilla did :hmm:

Brian
09-10-2009, 07:34 PM
re: that interview. Although the cynic in me wonders if there isnt that much to tell and she doesnt hardly release any info because she wants it to look like there was so much more .... and actually, there wasnt. who knows.

But all in all, I like AM.

I think Ann Margret and Elvis were hot and heavy for the one year that they dated.

I think the reason Ann Margret doesn't talk more about Elvis or go into more detail is because she's married to Roger Smith and it wouldn't make him feel good if she talked about her relationship with another man.

Also Ann Margret's a private person and doesn't really talk much about her private life.

Eddie Fisher said some juicy things about her in his book and she never responded.

Sweet_One_E.
09-10-2009, 07:57 PM

what do you mean? he was cheating on Ann too, if so with who? I like ann, she seems sweet but who knows if he would a got bored with her too?

GIORGIA
09-10-2009, 07:57 PM
As I said Before Ann Respect Our Love Elvis!
And for sure is a Private Person!
As Our Love Elvis!
For this She not tell to much about Our Love Elvis!
Because Elvis is was a PRIVATE PERSON!

Junebug
09-10-2009, 08:38 PM
I wonder though. would she have pulled him up on it? Or left him way before Priscilla did :hmm:

Its hard to tell.

She had her own issues to deal with.

Struggling career, manager/money problems, alcohol.

Its in her 1994 autobiography - Ann Margret: My Story.

debtdbruno
09-10-2009, 08:38 PM

Agree there June(y)(y)(y)(y)

Deb

Brian
09-10-2009, 08:53 PM
what do you mean? he was cheating on Ann too, if so with who? I like ann, she seems sweet but who knows if he would a got bored with her too?

He was cheating on Ann Margret with Priscilla and probably loads of other women.

debtdbruno
09-10-2009, 09:00 PM
He was cheating on Ann Margret with Priscilla and probably loads of other women.

Remember though..........he and Cilla hadn't ...you know!!:lmfao::lmfao:

Brian
09-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Remember though..........he and Cilla hadn't ...you know!!:lmfao::lmfao:

What's so funny.

He was romantically involved with Priscilla.

There are other ways of cheating without...... You know.

tony182297
09-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Hello I'm new to this site, so new I can't figure out how to post. So I'm butting in here. My problem is I have a bunch of Elvis pocket calendars, and I want to give them away to fans. They are in new condition. I'm 63 years old and I got then when I was about 23 years old. I use to go down to my local record shop and got to know the owner very well. he knew I was a big Elvis fan . He was to give them out for the RCA vendor, but the vendor gave him extras. I have a bunch. Maybe I can fill in you miss calendars collection. I just hate to see them go to waste. I have three or four different years. If you would like one or more email me at tonycassara@verizon.net I give you my address and if you send me a stamped envelope with your address I send you one . or more let me know if your looking any certain year I may have what you need. Also I would like opinions on what I'm doing. if I'm doing anything wrong here. Tony Cassara PS Please... so I don't delete your email, or mistake it for spam email . Make sure you state in the email subject line (ELVIS FAN)

debtdbruno
09-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh I do know...............

Lighten up Brian.........I was having a joke with you

TCB4ELVIS
09-10-2009, 11:10 PM

Who said anything about Elvis' or Ann's behavior changing? Ann was part of Elvis' ,"antics" and "lifestyle". It's obvious that they knew and accepted each other the way they where. That was the beauty of their relationship.
One of the public reasons they broke up was their career goals and the most common reason told was that, Ann told a European tabloid paper, they were getting married but who knows what really happened.

debtdbruno
09-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Who said anything about Elvis' or Ann's behavior changing? Ann was part of Elvis' ,"antics" and "lifestyle". It's obvious that they knew and accepted each other the way they where. That was the beauty of their relationship.
One of the public reasons they broke up was their career goals and the most common reason told was that, Ann told a European tabloid paper, they were getting married but who knows what really happened.

Maybe Elvis was getting some heat back home from Cilla

Tommy
09-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Lets stay on topic and stop with the personal remarks.

elvislady
09-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum tony... nice to see a new face and some diffrent points of view!

elvislady :D:D

mistymorning
09-13-2009, 05:05 AM
I always respect Ann Margaret ! she talks very nice about Elvis . A classy , lovely woman.