PDA

View Full Version : Eliza Presley update...

franny
08-20-2009, 02:13 AM
EIN has received as number of enquiries about our 2nd part to Eliza Presley's interview.
The delay in publishing the final part of Eliza's interview is due to her experiencing health and other issues.
However, the latest development is that Eliza re-filed her claim in Chancery Court in Memphis on 14 August. More soon.

Read part 1 of EIN's interview with Elvis's "half sister" (http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_elizapresley1.htm)
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/image-files/Eliza_sml.jpg

john carpenter
08-20-2009, 04:21 AM
I will not believe a word of this until it is proven in court without a dought that Eliza is Vernon's child. And unless Jesse gives DNA up to be tested in a legal way, and it proves he is Elvis? I still won't believe it! Elvis has been dead 32 years..let him rest!

JDD
08-20-2009, 05:12 AM
Its always been rumored that Vernon got around so I have no opinion what so ever on her claim she is his daughter. Frankly I don't care either way, I have no horse in the race but There isn't any money there . Vernon didn't leave much behind . At the time of his death did he even own any property ?

That photo of "Jesse" (supposedly Elvis) with his Grandson is one of the biggest jokes I've seen. For one thing the face isn't even the same shape, and go back and look at Video of Elvis in his movies, the beach movies. Or Elvis by the Presleys with the video with him goofing around by the pool or at the beach. Compare those legs of "Jesse" with Elvis. Elvis may have been the King but he didn't have calf muscles like that , he had thin legs and you don't suddenly develop them later in life. She may or may not be what she claims, but that dude isn't even a good Elvis look a like if you squint hard. The silly stuff never ends.

Donut
08-20-2009, 09:28 AM
In that picture it seems she is trying to imitate Elvis' look which he got from... his mother...

Diane
08-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I say give it up Eliza, you're only making yourself look foolish and unstable.:)

Diane

TotallyInsane
08-20-2009, 01:45 PM
weirdos man, weirdos!!!

presley31
08-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Geez everytime l read about these things l just sit here and roll my eyes.

Unchained Melody
08-20-2009, 03:24 PM
weirdos man, weirdos!!!

Ain't that the truth ..... :cold:

Jumpsuit Junkie
08-20-2009, 03:33 PM
I believe money isn't the issue here, these people want to leach from the fame..

Teddy
08-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Yes, they must be in it for the attention because the chances of them getting a pay-out are so remote.

Pacerstar
08-20-2009, 03:56 PM
I will not believe a word of this until it is proven in court without a dought that Eliza is Vernon's child. And unless Jesse gives DNA up to be tested in a legal way, and it proves he is Elvis? I still won't believe it! Elvis has been dead 32 years..let him rest!

I agree totally. Does anyone know if any of these claims to be Elvis' child
or Vernon's child have been upheld in a court of law? You'd think they would
get tired of trying this.:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Getlo
08-20-2009, 03:58 PM
This woman is nothing but a crank, crackpot and con artist.

Anyone who supports her or her rodiculous claims is likewise.

Probably worse in fact.

Mark my words: this will eventually be thrown out of court, and the story will make the papers and the internet as a "wacky" yarn.

Unchained Melody
08-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Mark my words: this will eventually be thrown out of court, and the story will make the papers and the internet as a "wacky" yarn.

As it should be!

Junebug
08-21-2009, 03:02 AM
:blink::blink::blink:

What a maze of an interview!!!

Dear Eliza -

You lost me at Hello..........!!! :lol:

Instead of Chancery Court, she should have re-filed in Chicanery Court!!!

franny
08-21-2009, 03:07 AM
I agree totally. Does anyone know if any of these claims to be Elvis' child or Vernon's child have been upheld in a court of law? You'd think they would
get tired of trying this.:blink::blink::blink::blink:

I haven't heard of any of these claims to be true...
A DNA test does it and so far nobody has proved it.
Not that I'm aware of.

Yes, you would think they would be tired of trying, but they don't seem to be. :blink:

franny

SleepyJack
08-21-2009, 03:49 PM
I`ve been having a strange reaction to the name "Eliza Presley"...now if I say the name out loud I can clearly hear the opening notes of "Duelling Banjos".... this is very very strange.:supriced::supriced::supriced:

Pacerstar
08-21-2009, 03:55 PM
I haven't heard of any of these claims to be true...
A DNA test does it and so far nobody has proved it.
Not that I'm aware of.

Yes, you would think they would be tired of trying, but they don't seem to be. :blink:

franny

Thanks, Franny. I was not aware of any actually being proved either. They
just keep coming!:D:D:D:D:D:D

KPM
08-21-2009, 06:42 PM
This woman is nothing but a crank, crackpot and con artist.

Anyone who supports her or her rodiculous claims is likewise.

Probably worse in fact.

Truer words were never spoken!(y)

Polk-Salad-Annie
08-21-2009, 08:05 PM
weirdos man, weirdos!!!
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

LovePresley
08-21-2009, 08:55 PM
She doesn't even look like the Presley's to me..:blink:

JAMESYBOY
08-21-2009, 10:36 PM
I saw her at the Vigil in Memphis and was filming during the line up. She was with a few friends and was talking loudly and posing for photos with them the whole way up the hill. When she got to Vernon's grave she got emotional and had to be comforted by her friend before leaving her burnt candle at the grave.

girl-do
08-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh man i hate the people whos saying that they are a part of the presleys.
She donīt even look like a presley.

Pacerstar
08-22-2009, 12:05 AM
I saw her at the Vigil in Memphis and was filming during the line up. She was with a few friends and was talking loudly and posing for photos with them the whole way up the hill. When she got to Vernon's grave she got emotional and had to be comforted by her friend before leaving her burnt candle at the grave.

Maybe she should take her "act" to Hollywood!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

SweetCaroline
08-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Eliza Presley :lol::lmfao::lol::lmfao::lol::lmfao:
''Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive''.

LovePresley
08-22-2009, 06:41 AM
She's even got a website...:supriced::blink:
www.elizapresley.org

Like she's anybody important.She's NOT A PRESLEY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL HER THAT!!!:mad::cursing::angry::cursing:

debtdbruno
08-22-2009, 06:25 PM

O.M.G.........what a Drama Queen

franny
08-23-2009, 05:05 AM
O.M.G.........what a Drama Queen

I know, maybe she should consider being on a Soap opera. :lol:

franny

TotallyInsane
08-23-2009, 07:01 AM
I think I need to set me up a website - what do ya'll think??? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

LovePresley
08-23-2009, 07:35 AM
I think I need to set me up a website - what do ya'll think??? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

lol.It would be alot more important than Eliza Presley's website..(y)

Fred
08-23-2009, 01:40 PM
WHY WHY WHY ELIZA,

MY MY MY ELIZA....why dont you go and get yourself a serious job? That cant be soooooo difficult.Better than using a legends name.... my dear!!!

And on the other side, the more you play the big drums..... the more chance that youll go down.
Huuu but probableby thats a market gap , hm?:lmfao:
Anybody should open a shop for those people..."How I become a member of....":blink::bangin:

but serious unfortunately the are enough people out there in the world who believe what the lady ist talking about:supriced:

john carpenter
08-23-2009, 04:34 PM
lol.It would be alot more important than Eliza Presley's website..(y)i'm tempted to give her a peice of my mind:angry:But i have none to spare:lmfao:

Diane
08-23-2009, 05:15 PM

With all the stuff you have to show and tell, I'd be the first to join up.:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

TCB4ELVIS
08-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Just for the record, Has any of her legal allegations pan out in her favor yet?