PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

moody-blues67
08-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Hi i was just wondering when -
the Ftd page here on tcb are gonna be updated ?

elvispresleytheking
08-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Hasn't been in almost a year now, it would be nice to be updated.

Jungleroom76
08-20-2009, 01:30 AM
I will pass along your message to the other moderators to see when some updates on the FTD page can be expected. I know we've had to hold off on updating some sections for various reasons (host server issues mainly), but now that those issues seem to be solved, hopefully the sections that haven't been updated in a while will be taken care of soon!!! (y)

Thanks so much for asking and for your continued support of TCB-World!!

TCB!
Mike

Lisarose
08-20-2009, 04:01 AM
I will pass along your message to the other moderators to see when some updates on the FTD page can be expected. I know we've had to hold off on updating some sections for various reasons (host server issues mainly), but now that those issues seem to be solved, hopefully the sections that haven't been updated in a while will be taken care of soon!!! (y)

Thanks so much for asking and for your continued support of TCB-World!!

TCB!
Mike

(y) (y) Thank you! I'll also be looking forward to that event.

Jungleroom76
08-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Just received a reply from Albert and he said now that we are settled in on our new server and everything seems to be working fine, he will work on updating the FTD page very shortly...

...so STAY TUNED everyone!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

Unchained Melody
08-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Just received a reply from Albert and he said now that we are settled in on our new server and everything seems to be working fine, he will work on updating the FTD page very shortly...

...so STAY TUNED everyone!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

Sounds great Mike, I use TCB to find the tracklistening etc for FTDs :D

moody-blues67
08-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Thank you so much !!!! That was some great news !!! (y)(y)(y)

Jungleroom76
08-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Thank you so much !!!! That was some great news !!! (y)(y)(y)

You're very welcome....thanks for hanging in there!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike