PDA

View Full Version : Playing Elvis Aloha from hawaii dvd deluxe ed

curtis simpkins
11-16-2004, 07:52 AM
Elvis Presley.
Aloha From Hawaii.
Deluxe Edition
dvd set.

I am playing this dvd right now,this as a wounderfull sound, and it feels you right there youself.

i am hearing just the audio of it, but i do have my tv on case i like to see something when i am playing this dvd. (y)

and am hearing "steamroller blues" i love this song. (y)

Lonniebealestreet
11-16-2004, 04:57 PM
Yeah, you can't beat the feel of watching/listening to that DVD in surround sound! (y)

curtis simpkins
11-17-2004, 01:08 AM
I love it. (y)

it's about time they did something right for a change. :)

Jungleroom76
11-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Yeah, you can't beat the feel of watching/listening to that DVD in surround sound! (y)

ONE OF THESE DAYS, I WILL BRING MYSELF UP TO 2004 AND GET A SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!! :'(

Until then, I will just enjoy ALOHA DELUXE EDITION as best I can!!! :D

I LOVE watching this DVD....it is simply FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE the way it was re-done....definitely worth the wait!!! BUT....of all the shows contained in the set (the rehearsal, the original Jan. '73 broadcast and the Apr. '73 U.S. broadcast), which one is your favorite? :hmm:

For me, it's the rehearsal first, then the January broadcast and then the April U.S. broadcast. The rehearsal is my favorite, just because Elvis seems so much more at ease than during the actual satellite show (for obvious reasons)!! And I like the original January broadcast over the April U.S. broadcast because I have always felt the "bonus" songs included in the U.S. version of the show kind of slowed down the momentum of the whole show. Cutting away from the show to go to the "bonus" songs was almost like going to a commercial, which just interrupts the whole flow of the show in my opinion!!

TCB!
Mike

curtis simpkins
11-18-2004, 05:44 AM
Same here on the bouns songs.
i just love to watch the whole concert in this complete froum.

now we need to see same thing on.

Elvis on tour concert's and more concert's from That's the way it.
complete concert's not pice here and a pice there.

complete concert's from the very start to the very end.

Jungleroom76
11-25-2004, 01:47 AM
RIGHT ON CURTIS!!!! (y)

Let's hope more footage from both TTWII and ELVIS ON TOUR find the light of day soon!!! (h)

TCB!
Mike

curtis simpkins
11-25-2004, 08:12 AM
Thanks Mike. (y)

These need to out, let's hope they come out on his 70th birthday. (y)