PDA

View Full Version : How Great Thou Art - Surprise For Evi

cibetty
06-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Here is my new video, I'd like to dedicate it to my great friend, Evi, this is my second surprise to her. Thank you for sharing your wonderful artworks with us! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: And of course it is dedicated to the one and only Elvis Presley...

YouTube - Elvis Presley - How Great Thou Art (With Artworks By Eva Stepien)

elvia7
06-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Thank you my DEAREST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
WONDERFUL ELVIS SONG< YOU CHOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love "Thou Great Thau Art" !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for use my ELVIS portait on your
GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry
06-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Here is my new video, I'd like to dedicate it to my great friend, Evi, this is my second surprise to her. Thank you for sharing your wonderful artworks with us! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: And of course it is dedicated to the one and only Elvis Presley...

YouTube - Elvis Presley - How Great Thou Art (With Artworks By Eva Stepien) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FcvJdmWbL4)

Dearest Betti and Evi,

You have me all goosebumpy and emotional!

Thank you for sharing with us all, Evi's incredible work, your love for Evi, and love for our Elvis, along with Elvis singing this incredibly beautiful song!

What a wonderful way to start the morning :D :hug: :wub:

cibetty
06-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Thank you my DEAREST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
WONDERFUL ELVIS SONG< YOU CHOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love "Thou Great Thau Art" !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for use my ELVIS portait on your
GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome dear Evi! :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm glad you liked it. I also love this gospel very much!!! One of his most beautiful songs.

cibetty
06-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Dearest Betti and Evi,

You have me all goosebumpy and emotional!

Thank you for sharing with us all, Evi's incredible work, your love for Evi, and love for our Elvis, along with Elvis singing this incredibly beautiful song!

What a wonderful way to start the morning :D :hug: :wub:

Thank you dear Kimmi!! :notworthy :notworthy I'm glad you liked it. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: And I'm happy you had a great morning! :D :D :D

elvia7
06-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Thank you dear Kimmi!! :notworthy :notworthy I'm glad you liked it. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: And I'm happy you had a great morning! :D :D :D

Betti :hug::wub::wub:me too are HAPPY :notworthy(y)and so THANKFULL!!!!!!!(y)(y)

shelley.m.
06-06-2009, 02:12 AM
(y)A wonderful tribute to our very talented,Ewa.Thank you,Betti.:notworthy

Awickedreigndrop
06-06-2009, 03:11 AM
What a wonderful video and tribute to two special people!

mistymorning
06-06-2009, 05:30 AM
I got really emotional when I saw your thread and the movie dedicated to our great artist and friend Ewi ! It's admirable way to appreciate a friendship ! great song for a great lady from a great lady !:clap::flowers::group:

cibetty
06-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Betti :hug::wub::wub:me too are HAPPY :notworthy(y)and so THANKFULL!!!!!!!(y)(y)

I'm also very happy dearest Evi!! :hug: :hug: :hug: And I'm really so proud I can be your friend. :notworthy :notworthy Your art, and your respect about Elvis amazed me since the beginning, you're a great artist and a really wonderful friend. You make this site a better place with your beautiful works about him. (y) (y) :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

cibetty
06-06-2009, 09:08 AM
(y)A wonderful tribute to our very talented,Ewa.Thank you,Betti.:notworthy

You're welcome Shelley, I'm glad you liked it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

cibetty
06-06-2009, 09:09 AM
What a wonderful video and tribute to two special people!

Thank you very much Toya, I'm glad you liked it! :notworthy :notworthy :hug: :hug:

cibetty
06-06-2009, 09:12 AM
I got really emotional when I saw your thread and the movie dedicated to our great artist and friend Ewi ! It's admirable way to appreciate a friendship ! great song for a great lady from a great lady !:clap::flowers::group:

Thank you dear Shania! :blush: :blush: You're very kind. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I'm glad you liked it.

I'LLRememberYou
06-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Thank you for the beautiful video and wonderful artwork Betti and Eva. And thank you Elvis, "How Great Thou Art "- just incredible !!!! (y)(y)(y) :hug:

Luana.

cibetty
06-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Thank you for the beautiful video and wonderful artwork Betti and Eva. And thank you Elvis, "How Great Thou Art "- just incredible !!!! (y)(y)(y) :hug:

Luana.

Thank you very much for your kind words Luana!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :hug: :hug: :hug:

elvislina
06-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Betti you are a great friend to Evi and I think she are happy to have you some such a good friend :)

cibetty
06-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Betti you are a great friend to Evi and I think she are happy to have you some such a good friend :)

Thank you very much Anna! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

shelley.m.
06-07-2009, 11:05 PM
You're welcome Shelley, I'm glad you liked it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

It was a wonderful tribute video to both Ewa and Elvis.:notworthyThank you,Betti.:notworthy

franny
06-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Beautiful song and clip, made with all of Evi's wonderful artwork! (y) (y)
Thank you, Betti. :) It's a lovely tribute to Elvis and Evi. :notworthy

franny

cibetty
06-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Beautiful song and clip, made with all of Evi's wonderful artwork! (y) (y)
Thank you, Betti. :) It's a lovely tribute to Elvis and Evi. :notworthy

franny

Thank you dear Franny! I'm happy you liked it! :hug: :hug: :hug: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

cibetty
06-08-2009, 12:47 AM
It was a wonderful tribute video to both Ewa and Elvis.:notworthyThank you,Betti.:notworthy

Beautiful song and clip, made with all of Evi's wonderful artwork!
Thank you, Betti. It's a lovely tribute to Elvis and Evi.

franny

Thank you Shelley and Franny! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Yes, music and painting are both great arts. I made the video with all my respect. I think Elvis himself would be totally amazed as well because of Eva's artworks. They're absolutely wonderful. (y) (y) (y) And he would be proud that his fan is a very talented lady.

shelley.m.
06-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Ewa,is a very talent artist.No doubt about that.It's wonderful that she shares all of her art work with all of us lucky people here on TCB World.Thank you! Ewa and thank you Betti.