PDA

View Full Version : Interview with mega-fan Sandi Millier

ehollier
03-03-2009, 12:16 AM
http://www.elvisbrasil.com.br/epbrasil/ ... nglish.htm (http://www.elvisbrasil.com.br/epbrasil/sandimillerenglish.htm)

Dorothy
03-03-2009, 03:35 AM
I've read a lot of things from Sandi, mostly on Elvis Insiders, she has so many great memories. She seems to be a very devoted fan and I loved this interview just as much as everything else I've read. She's so respectful and focuses on the positive.....the way we like to remember Elvis. Positively Perfect!!!

Merry
03-03-2009, 05:52 AM
Thanks e, this is a great interview from Sandi. Always is.

I love her upbeat personality, and positive outlook on life. I can imagine that she and Elvis had a lot of fun together, as friends.

Ematt
03-03-2009, 03:19 PM
I never get tired of reading interviews like that.......thanks for posting.

Diane
03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
I always love to read interviews with Sandi Miller. She is a good lady.

Diane

President Presley
03-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks for posting, very interesting interview, it shows us a bit more of Elvis.

Cryogenic
03-03-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm gonna copy-paste my response from FECC:

It's a fantastic interview.

I liked the (second hand) story about Elvis' reaction to Aloha. Very interesting!

And going on his own to check on a couple of old fans? What a story!

Sandi's pictures of Elvis with the yellow shirt in the car from 1969 are some of my favourites, too. E just looks AMAZING.

We're very lucky to have someone like Ms Miller sharing all this stuff.

debtdbruno
03-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Seems a lovely lady,with honourable intentions. Nice to see someone telling a 'story' without hyping it up.

Deb

utmom2008
03-03-2009, 08:53 PM
A great read Liz.....thank you!(y)

SweetCaroline
03-03-2009, 09:09 PM
I've read a lot of things from Sandi, mostly on Elvis Insiders, she has so many great memories. She seems to be a very devoted fan and I loved this interview just as much as everything else I've read. She's so respectful and focuses on the positive.....the way we like to remember Elvis. Positively Perfect!!!

Waving hello to my friend Dorothy. :)
I agree this was a wonderful interview. (y)(y)(y)

CarolineLovesElvis
03-03-2009, 10:09 PM
This is a great interview!!

I love Sandi, she is a really nice person.
I also read a lot of stories Sandi posts on Elvis Insiders.

midnight
03-04-2009, 01:33 AM
I have always admired Sandi Millier. She is a classy lady who have always shown great respect and admiration for Elvis. What a story she has to tell! That was wonderful to read.(y)

Dorothy
03-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Waving hello to my friend Dorothy. :)
I agree this was a wonderful interview. (y)(y)(y)

Hi Caroline,

Saying hi back to you......wish I had had a friendship with Elvis like Sandy did....what a lucky lady!!!

Course I probably would have fainted if I'd ever met him.....so I probably would'nt have been invited back......so I'll just continue to fantisize!! :D:P

lvs2day
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
what a great set of memories

Getlo
03-31-2009, 01:39 PM
A fine interview.

A real fan, who not only met Elvis but got to know him a little bit.

She isn't afraid to share her genuine memories with other fans, either.

IIRC, it was she who took the photo that I use as my avatar.

utmom2008
03-31-2009, 05:50 PM
A fine interview.

A real fan, who not only met Elvis but got to know him a little bit.

She isn't afraid to share her genuine memories with other fans, either.

IIRC, it was she who took the photo that I use as my avatar.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

cibetty
03-31-2009, 09:07 PM
Great interview Liz!! It was wonderful to read it!! Thanks for sharing it!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I'LLRememberYou
04-01-2009, 09:52 AM
That was great, thank you !!!(y)(y)(y)

Sandi sounds like a really nice lady, down to earth. Lucky to have such wonderful memories. I love reading about them.

Just love how respectful Elvis was towards others and how he genuinely cared for his fans.....Beautiful man !