PDA

View Full Version : News From EPE...

franny
03-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Ultimate Winner to Play Role in The Elvis Story: After more than 1,400 performances in front of 1.6 million fans, The Elvis Story will take to the stage in Saguenay, Quebec, Canada. This biographical drama, played out on stage, will feature Brandon Bennett, winner of the prestigious 2008 Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest, in the starring role of Elvis Presley.
Special Grand Opening Weekend VIP Package: Graceland will open three new exhibits on March 6 and 7 and we are inviting you to join us for an opening weekend celebration with a fun VIP Package. Our Opening Weekend VIP Package for two includes accommodations at Elvis Presley’s Heartbreak Hotel, VIP tours of Graceland, a special meet 'n' greet and screening with Blue Hawaii star Darlene Tompkins and more.
Booking Details for the Elvis Cruise Announced: The Elvis cruise is back for the third year and will be bigger and better than ever with more music, more live entertainment and most importantly, more Elvis. This year’s cruise will set sail November 12 through November 16, 2009, and will travel from Tampa, Florida, through the Caribbean to Cozumel, Mexico and back on the Carnival Inspiration.

Has anyone here been on the Elvis Cruise? It sounds like fun! (y)

franny

Tommy
03-01-2009, 11:40 PM
No not me, sorry, thanks for posting (y)

utmom2008
03-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Has anyone here been on the Elvis Cruise? It sounds like fun! (y)

franny

I think Gail has and I'm pretty sure she said it was fun!:D(y)

midnight
03-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I think Gail has and I'm pretty sure she said it was fun!:D(y)

I would love an Elvis Cruise! Now Rosanne that would be something fun for us girls to go together!(y)