PDA

View Full Version : Elvis & Vernon?

john carpenter
02-20-2009, 02:28 PM
In the Gallery there is a photo of some people in front of a church. Whoever posted this says these two men are Elvis and Vernon. I beg to differ! The two look nothing like them. What are your views on the very confusing pic?30357

javierTCB
02-20-2009, 03:02 PM
In the Gallery there is a photo of some people in front of a church. Whoever posted this says these two men are Elvis and Vernon. I beg to differ! The two look nothing like them. What are your views on the very confusing pic?

Agree. Is very confusing (y)
I think the first thing is to know the original source of this photo :hmm:

Diane
02-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Elvis is not a man in this picture, it's much too old. He's the little boy second from the left. I didn't find Vernon unless he's the man in the back row in the very middle of the picture.

Diane

utmom2008
02-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Elvis is not a man in this picture, it's much too old. He's the little boy second from the left. I didn't find Vernon unless he's the man in the back row in the very middle of the picture.

Diane

That's what I see as well.:hmm:

WHITETIGERMAN
02-20-2009, 05:31 PM
I agree that Elvis is not the man in the pic.The man that is supposed to be Vernon in the pic does look like a Presley.To me in my opinon..........instead of Vernon....it's either Vernon's Dad Jessie or his brother Vestor.

laura17
02-20-2009, 05:57 PM
is this either one?

mozzarella
02-20-2009, 06:01 PM
The guy at the right side with the three white buttoned black shirt does look like a young Elvis to me... :hmm:

elvislady
02-20-2009, 09:53 PM
I cant see any of them in this pic...
elvislady:hmm:

john carpenter
02-21-2009, 02:47 PM
The guy at the right side with the three white buttoned black shirt does look like a young Elvis to me... :hmm:yes, Mozerella, after i looked at the picture the person with the black shirt and white buttons looked the most like Elvis...good eye(y)

utmom2008
02-21-2009, 07:10 PM
The man that is supposed to be Vernon in the pic does look like a Presley.To me in my opinon..........instead of Vernon....it's either Vernon's Dad Jessie or his brother Vestor.

I can promise you it's NOT Vester!:lol: Vester didn't look like a Presley....he was about 5'8" tall with a BIG nose, looked nothing like Vernon.:supriced::lol:

Diane
02-21-2009, 07:27 PM
I can promise you it's NOT Vester!:lol: Vester didn't look like a Presley....he was about 5'8" tall with a BIG nose, looked nothing like Vernon.:supriced::lol:

You feeling the frustration too Rosanne?:D:D:D

Diane

utmom2008
02-21-2009, 07:32 PM
You feeling the frustration too Rosanne?:D:D:D

Diane

:notworthy:notworthy(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Diane
02-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Elvis....second little boy on the left, front row. That's the age he must have been when he was playing that little teeny tiny guitar he showed us on That's The Way It Is. Trust me.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Diane

utmom2008
02-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Elvis....second little boy on the left, front row. That's the age he must have been when he was playing that little teeny tiny guitar he showed us on That's The Way It Is. Trust me.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Diane

The young boy in the black shirt with the white buttons has a receding hairline!!!!!!!! If there is one thing Elvis never had, it was thin hair with a receding hairline!:lmfao:

utmom2008
02-21-2009, 08:18 PM

Diane

:lmfao::lmfao:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)