PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Marie

memphis69
02-04-2009, 09:18 AM
DO YOU THINK LISA MARIE WILL EVER WRITE A BOOK IN MEMORY OF HER FAHTER? I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SHARED SOME OF HER PRECIOUS MEMORIES OF HER FATHER WITH THE FANS. EVERYBODY ELSE WHO KNEW ELVIS HAS WRITTEN BOOKS ON HIM, (SOME TRUE SOME FALSE), IT WOULD BE SPECIAL TO HAVE ONE BY THE PERSON ELVIS ADORED THE MOST HIS LOVING DAUGHTER.

JUST A THOUGHT WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

TotallyInsane
02-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Maybe after 3 of the MM are dead. That would be fair - wouldn't it? :lmfao::lmfao:

kathy parkinson
02-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I don't think she will, and i would agree with that, her memories of her and her father are very precious to her, they are hers and hers alone.

MissyM
02-04-2009, 04:28 PM
I think she's pretty much told them all. Why write a book.

Dino78
02-04-2009, 04:29 PM
I really don't know if she would do it.
In a minor way she did it with her contribution to "Elvis by the Presley's", but an entire book?

CarolineLovesElvis
02-04-2009, 04:42 PM
I hope that she will one day, but if not that understandable.

Miss Clawdy
02-04-2009, 05:19 PM
She was nine years old, I don't think her own memories could fill a complete book.

memphis69
02-04-2009, 07:17 PM
IF SHE AKSED PEOPLE WHO KNEW ELVIS LIKE HER MOTHER I'M AFRAID THAT SHE WOULD NOT GET AN HONEST PICTURE OF ELVIS!! SHE HAS CHANGED HER STORY SO MANY TIMES!!

GIORGIA
02-04-2009, 09:14 PM
She was nine years old, I don't think her own memories could fill a complete book.BEAUTIFUL VIDEO:wub:BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF ELVIS:wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who sing the BEAUTIFUL SONG?Is SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL:wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B EAUTIFUL TEXT:wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbg84
02-04-2009, 10:07 PM
I really don't know if she would do it.
In a minor way she did it with her contribution to "Elvis by the Presley's", but an entire book?

That's what I was also thinking. :P

dodger
02-04-2009, 10:49 PM
She was nine years old, I don't think her own memories could fill a complete book.

What a Amazing Video-Clip.
Thank you very much, Miss Clawdy

epmoodyblue
02-04-2009, 10:51 PM
no better she dosent write one....besides she was too young when elvis passed away....what can she really write about her dad:blink:...childhood memories not much more than that.......so no bookie pleasehttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/selenauno/smiley-gen101.gif

shelley.m.
02-05-2009, 01:27 AM
It would be nice but I don't think it will ever happen.

Miss Clawdy
02-07-2009, 12:36 PM
BEAUTIFUL VIDEO:wub:BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF ELVIS:wub: Who sing the BEAUTIFULSONG? BEAUTIFULTEXT:wub:

What a Amazing Video-Clip.
Thank you very much, Miss Clawdy

Thank you Giorgia and Dodger, the singer is Rex Fowler, the song is 'Shine A Little Light On Elvis', you can find it on the DVD and soundtrack of '200 Cadillacs' :D.

Vegas King
02-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I think she doesn't remember him so much that she can write a book.
He died when she was around 9 years old what can she possible write in that book

Nicole Presley
02-11-2009, 07:55 AM
DO YOU THINK LISA MARIE WILL EVER WRITE A BOOK IN MEMORY OF HER FAHTER? I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SHARED SOME OF HER PRECIOUS MEMORIES OF HER FATHER WITH THE FANS. EVERYBODY ELSE WHO KNEW ELVIS HAS WRITTEN BOOKS ON HIM, (SOME TRUE SOME FALSE), IT WOULD BE SPECIAL TO HAVE ONE BY THE PERSON ELVIS ADORED THE MOST HIS LOVING DAUGHTER.

JUST A THOUGHT WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

I think nothing can be better than the songs she has writtem for him. Especially "Nobody noticed it". Thatīs a much better way to show how much she loves him. I donīt know if she will write a book, but I think the songs are much better than any book. :D

memphis69
02-11-2009, 08:46 AM
YES I THINK LISA IS VERY GOOD AT EXPRESSING HER LOVE FOR HER FATHER THROUGH HER MUSIC.

elvispresleytheking
02-11-2009, 09:15 PM
If not, she should.

KPM
02-11-2009, 09:28 PM
I think she's pretty much told them all. Why write a book.
Actually I think she probably has her own memories and thoughts not shared with us (or perhaps anyone)-and she will probably keep them that way. Partly IMO because she wants to keep them to herself and partly because she knows if she did someone would critisize and second guess her for doing so.
I have heard her give some general stories riding the go-carts with her Dad, going to Libertyland, being on tour etc.... but I'm sure she has some special memories of her Dad. I was 4 1/2 when my dad commited suicide and I do have memories of him other than that. My wife and brothers have heard them but not many others. One which is not pleasant is I recall watching him meticulously iron a shirt-all the while my mom was angrily yelling at him about something and every now and then he would look at me and make faces.

utmom2008
02-11-2009, 10:11 PM
I recall watching him meticulously iron a shirt-all the while my mom was angrily yelling at him about something and every now and then he would look at me and make faces.

OK Ken, my curiosity got me ~ what kind of faces?:blush::blink:

Yada
02-11-2009, 10:25 PM
.... I was 4 1/2 when my dad commited suicide and I do have memories of him other than that. My wife and brothers have heard them but not many others. One which is not pleasant is I recall watching him meticulously iron a shirt-all the while my mom was angrily yelling at him about something and every now and then he would look at me and make faces.

Oh, this is so sad.. Sorry that he killed himself, poor man. RIP

KPM
02-11-2009, 10:34 PM
[/u]

OK Ken, my curiosity got me ~ what kind of faces?:blush::blink:
Funny faces- I know he was trying to make me feel unafraid as I listened to my moms rant at him. My mother has never had self control-she just reacts and the explosion starts, no matter that the her kids were present, or strangers or whoever.....she just blows her top and let the chips fall where they may. So I remember funny faces which really did not help-I was afraid she would get madder-they say little kids have no inkling-but some do.

utmom2008
02-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Funny faces- I know he was trying to make me feel unafraid as I listened to my moms rant at him. So I remember funny faces which really did not help-I was afraid she would get madder-they say little kids have no inkling-but some do.

I thought that was probably the kind of face you meant...trying to show you that he was having a little "fun" so that you would not "worry."
Yes, I agree...little kids know sooooo much more than we give them credit for.:blush: