PDA

View Full Version : my SEXY Elvis poster!!

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 03:57 AM
This poster has done alot of traveling and growing up with me. It was with me all through school, then it went to college with me, then it lived in the guest bedroom of our very first apartment and now he lives inside my closet. I see him first thing when I open my closet door!(y)(y)

RS277
01-28-2009, 05:49 AM
My very first Elvis poster. Quite fond of that one myself. (y)

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 07:27 AM
My very first Elvis poster. Quite fond of that one myself. (y)

Still sexy after all these years!:king::king:(y)

memphis69
01-28-2009, 07:28 AM
IT IS 42 DEGREES HERE IN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA. BUT SINCE I'VE SEEN YOUR POSTER IT HAS JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT HOTTER!! ELVIS HAS THAT AFFECT ON ME!! A BEAUTIFUL MAN!!

Awickedreigndrop
01-28-2009, 08:18 AM
That's awesome! My first Elvis poster kept falling down, hitting me at night while I was sleeping. I still have it with the cardboard and shrink wrap.

celine
01-28-2009, 08:47 AM
My first Elvis poster looked like this and I still love it after all those years.

Redroo
01-28-2009, 08:50 AM
You should see if you can get a print of it...there is one of E in that suit walking down a hall after doing a concert somewhere...check the site

Redroo
01-28-2009, 08:52 AM
This poster has done alot of traveling and growing up with me. It was with me all through school, then it went to college with me, then it lived in the guest bedroom of our very first apartment and now he lives inside my closet. I see him first thing when I open my closet door!(y)(y)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wha t about the 'Speedway' avarta you have thats far better mate...he looked so good back in the 'Speedway' days...(y)

Elton
01-28-2009, 10:26 AM

Wow, i have the SAME one hanging in my work shop,

and this one in a poster-size, that is in my music room!

cibetty
01-28-2009, 10:35 AM

My Dear God!!! He was really SEXY, his lips and his chest!! And that blue suit looks like someone started to undress him... OH MY!!! You made a very good photo about it!! (y) (y) (y) (y) Is it behind glass? You took care about it for sure, there are not rents or creases on it. Very beautiful poster Rosanne!!!!

vegas 74
01-28-2009, 10:53 AM
My Dear God!!! He was really SEXY, his lips and his chest!! And that blue suit looks like someone started to undress him... OH MY!!! You made a very good photo about it!! (y) (y) (y) (y) Is it behind glass? You took care about it for sure, there are not rents or creases on it. Very beautiful poster Rosanne!!!!
I have that poster! and all the posters that came out in the 70,s

cibetty
01-28-2009, 11:13 AM

Woooow! This is great.... :) :) :) :) If someday you find they are too many for you and you need some place in your home, you can send some of them to me then (free), I will give my mail-address... :P :P :P :P OK, I'm just kidding... I wouldn't send any of them to anybody... Lucky You!!!!! This is really great you collected all of them.

goodelvisgirl
01-28-2009, 11:44 AM
waw what a poster and waw what a man

easyrider
01-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Great poster

kathy parkinson
01-28-2009, 12:51 PM
MMMMMMMMMM

Diane
01-28-2009, 01:13 PM
You know what? I've never had a poster of Elvis and this one of yours is really beautiful Rosanne.

I do have six tin signs of Elvis though and a poster of Kurt Russell in the Elvis movie.

Diane

TotallyInsane
01-28-2009, 01:25 PM
I used to have this poster - lost it somewhere along the way!! Wish I could find another!

shelley.m.
01-28-2009, 01:35 PM
All I can say is OMG!!!

john carpenter
01-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Rosanne does you hubby ever say "why don't you have a sexy poster of me"?:hmm::lmfao:

Cryogenic
01-28-2009, 03:26 PM
UTMOM ........ That could be my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE shot of Elvis.

Is it possible to buy that poster today?

TotallyInsane
01-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Rosanne does you hubby ever say "why don't you have a sexy poster of me"?:hmm::lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 04:38 PM
I used to have this poster - lost it somewhere along the way!! Wish I could find another!

UTMOM ........ That could be my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE shot of Elvis.

Is it possible to buy that poster today?

Yes, I saw it on Ebay a while back. Keep checking Ebay...it will turn up sooner or later!(y)(y)

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 04:39 PM

Actually, NO he doesn't. But he does say that as long as I want to chase dead men he has no problem with it!:lmfao::lmfao:

debtdbruno
01-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Mine's on my bedroom wall.Fab shot, looking gorgeous every morning. Yummmyyyy!!!

Got mine on ebay

Deb

TotallyInsane
01-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Actually, NO he doesn't. But he does say that as long as I want to chase dead men he has no problem with it!:lmfao::lmfao:

Here's hubby's favorite quote to those who kid him about me and Elvis - "how can you compete with a dead man - he never got old and bald - he still looks as good as he did when he was 30"!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

midnight
01-28-2009, 07:32 PM
My hubs says he is not worried now but he will be when we get to heaven!!!:lol:

midnight
01-28-2009, 07:36 PM

Do you spend a lot of time in your closet?:lol: Wow that is one hot photo! Your poster done a lot of traveling just like mine. I think I should post my "hot poster".

cibetty
01-28-2009, 07:38 PM
My hubs says he is not worried now but he will be when we get to heaven!!!:lol:

My Godness!!! You made me laugh Kim!! This was the best what I heard today!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cibetty
01-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Do you spend a lot of time in your closet?:lol: Wow that is one hot photo! Your poster done a lot of traveling just like mine. I think I should post my "hot poster".

Kim, do post it!!! Pleaseeeee!!!

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 07:41 PM
I think I should post my "hot poster".

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 07:43 PM

Me too!(y) At one time I had around 30 posters in my room. I still have alot of them...I'll see about posting them!(y)

vegas 74
01-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Its been rolled up for many years and it is a very large poster!....will be as good as new when i smooth it out.(y)

vegas 74
01-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Its been rolled up for many years and it is a very large poster!....will be as good as new when i smooth it out.(y)

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 08:21 PM

:D:D(y)(y)(y)

bogarcon
01-28-2009, 08:35 PM
one of my first poster (the gianty size) along with the giant size from the '68 comeback. I still; have them roll somewhere in a long box with some others (maybe 100 more) posters.
Bogarcon

vegas 74
01-28-2009, 08:52 PM
This is one of my "favorite" large posters and some of my Hilton/boxcar posters, only wish I had more room to display them all!!

debtdbruno
01-28-2009, 08:59 PM
You have some fab posters there, good selection!!!!

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 09:04 PM
This is one of my "favorite" large posters and some of my Hilton/boxcar posters, only wish I had more room to display them all!!

What a flashback for me! I used to have each one of those in my room.(y)

RustyWells
01-28-2009, 09:16 PM

wow!!!! What an incrediable collection.
I have the Aloha from Hawaii poster, bought it at the
local K-mart when I was 7 years old, still have it 30 years later.
Long live the king

ehollier
01-28-2009, 09:18 PM

Goodness, it looks like a shrine. I have an unconscious impulse to genuflect. :lol: Nice display.

vegas 74
01-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Goodness, it looks like a shrine. I have an unconscious impulse to genuflect. :lol: Nice display.

If you click on Vegas74 and see "my album" you will see more. but I do not want to be held responcable for any more impulses to your...genuflect? :supriced:

midnight
01-28-2009, 11:20 PM
This is my favorite poster! I put the magazine by it so you can see how big it is! Isn't it a beauty?

ehollier
01-28-2009, 11:29 PM
This is my favorite poster! I put the magazine by it so you can see how big it is! Isn't it a beauty?

WOW!!!!!!!!! Almost life-size!!!! Too bad he was really all THAT sexy in 1969.......

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 11:31 PM

I still think that's the best poster I have ever seen! You have left it to me in your will, right?:supriced::lol::lol:

ehollier
01-28-2009, 11:35 PM

I just got a look at it supersized!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Talk about up close and personal. Oh, love your wall color, too.:P

midnight
01-28-2009, 11:37 PM
I still think that's the best poster I have ever seen! You have left it to me in your will, right?:supriced::lol::lol:

Lets see, if I go first you get the poster.....If you go first I get the scarf! Deal?

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Lets see, if I go first you get the poster.....If you go first I get the scarf! Deal?

Well.........actually the scarf is going with me.:lmfao::lmfao:

midnight
01-28-2009, 11:40 PM
I just got a look at it supersized!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Talk about up close and personal. Oh, love your wall color, too.:P

I can stare at him all night! I get so many comments about that picture. I had a couple here one night and the lady could not stop talking about it and her hubs got jealous and left! That is a true story!:lol:

My color on my wall is called "peanut shell"!

midnight
01-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Well.........actually the scarf is going with me.:lmfao::lmfao:

Where are you being buried???:lmfao::lmfao:

Ahh I will let you sleep with Elvis when you come visit!:lol:

ehollier
01-28-2009, 11:42 PM
I can stare at him all night! I get so many comments about that picture. I had a couple here one night and the lady could not stop talking about it and her hubs got jealous and left! That ia a true story!:lol:

My color on my wall is called "peanut shell"!

The poster is actually a part of your decor????? Amazing!!!! That is one AWESOME poster. Is that a Benjamin Moore color?

utmom2008
01-28-2009, 11:43 PM
I can stare at him all night! I get so many comments about that picture. I had a couple here one night and the lady could not stop talking about it and her hubs got jealous and left! That ia a true story!:lol:

Didn't you tell me that you got that poster in Memphis? You carried it all the way home, right?:supriced:

vegas 74
01-28-2009, 11:46 PM

No probs Roseanne!...Just let me know were "Will" lives and I will send it to him!!:)

midnight
01-28-2009, 11:49 PM
The poster is actually a part of your decor????? Amazing!!!! That is one AWESOME poster. Is that a Benjamin Moore color?

I just put the poster there for taking the picture! It is over 25 years old and I still have the plastic on it . I really want to get it framed. I have it hung up in my walk in closet. The lady I was telling you about who loved the photo insisted on taking it out in the family room while she was here. She was not even a fan!

Yes, it is Benjamin Moore!

midnight
01-28-2009, 11:51 PM
No probs Roseanne!...Just let me know were "Will" lives and I will send it to him!!:)

Wow, you have the poster too. That is the only other one I have seen.(y)

midnight
01-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Didn't you tell me that you got that poster in Memphis? You carried it all the way home, right?:supriced:

I got that photo in Ontario on my way back home from Memphis! I carried it all the way home! A 3 day train ride, 2 day ferry ride and 12 hours on a bus!!! It never left my arms. It was the talk of everyone I met! He was one popular guy all the way home. You should try sleeping with that huge picture in your arms!

ehollier
01-29-2009, 12:09 AM
I got that photo in Ontario on my way back home from Memphis! I carried it all the way home! A 3 day train ride, 2 day ferry ride and 12 hours on a bus!!! It never left my arms. It was the talk of everyone I met! He was one popular guy all the way home. You should try sleeping with that huge picture in your arms!

I'd be happy to give it a try..........:P

cibetty
01-29-2009, 12:10 AM

OMG!! Wonderful poster Kim!! :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: I loooooove it!!

midnight
01-29-2009, 12:12 AM
OMG!! Wonderful poster Kim!! :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: I loooooove it!!

Thanks ....I love it too!

utmom2008
01-29-2009, 12:12 AM

"Will" lives with me of course!:P:D:lol:
Where did you get your poster?:hmm:

vegas 74
01-29-2009, 12:17 AM
"Will" lives with me of course!:P:D:lol:
Where did you get your poster?:hmm:

I bought it in 1970 here in England.

utmom2008
01-29-2009, 12:20 AM
I bought it in 1970 here in England.

I don't guess they have any more, do they?:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

vegas 74
01-29-2009, 12:23 AM
I don't guess they have any more, do they?:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

............Hang on! ill go ask Dr Who!;)

Wendy56
01-30-2009, 05:59 AM
I'd like to open that blue piece completely... :blush:

bogarcon
01-30-2009, 02:13 PM
ho..I still have the door poster somewhere in a roll..I have to put out that stuff and put it back on the wall..good memories..thanks for reminding us about the earley 70's when we were (well, when I was still a kid!)..young!!!
Bogarcon

GraceeD1970
01-30-2009, 03:54 PM
I really love that Elvis picture/poster. He looked so good there.

utmom2008
01-30-2009, 05:54 PM
I'd like to open that blue piece completely... :blush:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

vegas 74
01-30-2009, 06:02 PM
I really love that Elvis picture/poster. He looked so good there.

You will like these then!;)

franny
01-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Yes, I saw it on Ebay a while back. Keep checking Ebay...it will turn up sooner or later!(y)(y)

I will keep checking ebay, too. Fantastic poster, Rosanne. (y)

franny

memphis69
01-30-2009, 09:25 PM
You will like these then!;)
YES ELVIS LOOKS AMAZINGLY SEXY IN THIS BLUE SUIT!!

memphis69
01-30-2009, 11:31 PM
ELVIS SEXY IN BLUE!!

Diane
01-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Wouldn't it have been fantastic to meet Elvis down this hallway?:D

Diane

memphis69
01-30-2009, 11:52 PM

Diane
NOW THAT WOULD BE A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE!! I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE MY EYES OFF THIS GORGEOUS MAN!!

utmom2008
01-31-2009, 01:04 AM

Diane

Have you seen the TTWII outtakes of this? Where he is walking down that hallway? He waves at the workers in the cafeteria as he goes by...I would have fallen out of my chair!:supriced::supriced::lol:

midnight
01-31-2009, 01:08 AM
Have you seen the TTWII outtakes of this? Where he is walking down that hallway? He waves at the workers in the cafeteria as he goes by...I would have fallen out of my chair!:supriced::supriced::lol:

I saw that Rosanne. Just imagine those two fans at the end of that scene who meets him in the porch. One of them is crying! That would be me. I would of made a fool of myself!

cibetty
01-31-2009, 01:22 AM

I saw that Rosanne. Just imagine those two fans at the end of that scene who meets him in the porch. One of them is crying! That would be me. I would of made a fool of myself!

I love that video so much, one of my favourite!! So wonderful... I tried to find it again on YouTube lately, but I think it was deleted, I don't know why. He wore that blue suit and that girl was really crying. OMG... It was one of the best videos about him, the song was "Twenty Days And Twenty Nights" in it.

midnight
01-31-2009, 01:50 AM
I love that video so much, one of my favourite!! So wonderful... I tried to find it again on YouTube lately, but I think it was deleted, I don't know why. He wore that blue suit and that girl was really crying. OMG... It was one of the best videos about him, the song was "Twenty Days And Twenty Nights" in it.

That is right....I just loved that video! I wish it was still there.

utmom2008
01-31-2009, 02:53 AM
I tried to find it again on YouTube lately, but I think it was deleted, I don't know why.

I bet it was deleted because of the copyright infringement problems that YT is quick to find. It seems every outtake from TTWII will vanish pretty fast!:mad:

memphis69
01-31-2009, 03:27 AM
HERE'S ELVIS WITH THESE LUCKY FANS!!

cibetty
01-31-2009, 10:26 AM
HERE'S ELVIS WITH THESE LUCKY FANS!!

Yes, those were the two lucky girls who met Elvis, this scene was at the end of the clip. (y) (y) (y) (y) One of the girls (the left one on the pic, with long hair) spoke to him, I wondered what she told... It couldn't be heard because of the song... Maybe she just asked his autograph?? Does anyone know? The other girl who was crying, forgot to speak for a few minutes I think... :P :P :P

cibetty
01-31-2009, 10:32 AM
I bet it was deleted because of the copyright infringement problems that YT is quick to find. It seems every outtake from TTWII will vanish pretty fast!:mad:

Yes, this is very sad Rosanne. Many people don't have all of these outtakes on DVDs, so YouTube would be a great way to share them. I miss that clip from YT, one of the best what really can show me what a wonderful human being he was. And I feel the same about smitherjones' videos, whose whole account was suspended with all of the great videos.

ehollier
01-31-2009, 04:49 PM

After they would have picked me up off of the floor, I probably would have been arrested for something a little lewd!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Diane
01-31-2009, 05:38 PM

I have seen the outakes of this and I would have fallen out of my chair too but then headed for the hallway.:lol:

Diane

elvia7
01-31-2009, 06:03 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosanne, you have inside your closed THING which I with
great happines hang on my wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING - SEXY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

utmom2008
01-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Here's a couple of more of my "current" old posters!

midnight
01-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Here's a couple of more of my "current" old posters!

I have the EXACT same bottom one!(y)

utmom2008
01-31-2009, 06:20 PM
I have the EXACT same bottom one!(y)

For some reason I ended up with 2. This one was framed, but I found another one this week at Mother's house that was not in tip-top shape. It was well traveled!:lol::lol:

midnight
01-31-2009, 06:23 PM
For some reason I ended up with 2. This one was framed, but I found another one this week at Mother's house that was not in tip-top shape. It was well traveled!:lol::lol:

Mine is in terrible shape too! After Elvis died they had that pic on alot of things like towels, mats etc.

memphis69
01-31-2009, 11:05 PM
I HAVE THESE 2 PHOTOS HANGING ABOVE MY BED!! THEY ARE FROM A FAN MAGAZINE FROM THE 1970s.WHEN I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING I SEE ELVIS!!

cibetty
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
That is right....I just loved that video! I wish it was still there.

So for those who haven't seen it yet, it is uploaded on YouTube again. I don't know if it will be deleted again or not... But NOW here it is:

YouTube - YouTube - Elvis Presley The Candid King II.flv

midnight
02-12-2009, 12:42 AM
So for those who haven't seen it yet, it is uploaded on YouTube again. I don't know if it will be deleted again or not... But NOW here it is:

YouTube - YouTube - Elvis Presley The Candid King II.flv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM5yYI8Hhvs)

Thanks Betti, I could watch that over and over! He was something else!(y)

memphis69
02-12-2009, 07:23 AM
ELVIS LOOKS SO SEXY IN THAT BLUE SUIT!! WHAT AN AMAZING LOOKING MAN!!

elvislady
02-12-2009, 07:43 AM
love the poster!:D:D:D

cibetty
02-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Thanks Betti, I could watch that over and over! He was something else!(y)

Me too Kim, I think I will never get tired of watching this clip. Amazing. Betti

ehollier
02-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Yep, I definitely would have fallen out of my chair had he walked by and I been in that cafeteria.:P :P :P

cibetty
02-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Yep, I definitely would have fallen out of my chair had he walked by and I been in that cafeteria.:P :P :P

I think the same would happen to me Liz... :P :P :P LOL... I wondered how could they continue eating after they saw him walking beside the window? LOL...

mistymorning
02-14-2009, 07:56 AM
What a great pic ! elvis is the best to look at when you go to bed and the best thing to wake up with ! and this is the poster I've got as a birthday present ! right in front of my bed !!!!!!!!!!!(y)

mistymorning
02-14-2009, 08:56 AM

YouTube - YouTube - Elvis Presley The Candid King II.flv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM5yYI8Hhvs)

That clip is soooo cool ! thank you to share ! can you plz post the url to my page ?!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

cibetty
02-14-2009, 09:14 PM
What a great pic ! elvis is the best to look at when you go to bed and the best thing to wake up with ! and this is the poster I've got as a birthday present ! right in front of my bed !!!!!!!!!!!(y)

Uhhhhhhh, I agree!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) OMG! This pic is so GREAT Shania! Can you post it in bigger size? I loooove it!!! Amazing poster!! Of course I can post the link of the clip on your page. Betti

debtdbruno
02-15-2009, 12:12 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Elvis-Presley-Poster-1970_W0QQitemZ130287894455QQihZ003QQcategoryZ559QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This poster is on e-bay if anyone is wanting it

Deb

midnight
02-22-2009, 01:40 AM
Ewa this is the "Sexy poster thread" you were looking for! My poster is ,I think, on page 3!

Elvis&me
02-22-2009, 02:10 AM

I love that poster so sexy. I have millions of posters in my room of Elvis but my favorite one is from Elvis Thats the way it is and on the side it says ELVIS in big blue letters love it :king::wiggle::blush:

chinese doll
02-22-2009, 04:15 AM
is difficult to buy his posters in china

elvia7
02-22-2009, 09:38 AM

Very beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you someday could make photographie - I could paint IT for you...
What you think about...

elvia7
02-22-2009, 09:41 AM

AMAZING like my DREAMS - SHANIA!!!!

Cliff
02-22-2009, 09:47 AM
http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000200B8.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10) [/URL] http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000200B8.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10) http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000200B8.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10) http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000200B8.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10)

[URL="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12"]

SleepyJack
02-22-2009, 05:46 PM
2009...and he`s still drivin` the womenfolk wild!.......:lol::lol::lol:

utmom2008
02-22-2009, 05:56 PM

YES!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

midnight
02-22-2009, 07:07 PM

He sure do!! There are men, and then there is ELVIS!!!! Sorry guys....noone in the male species can compare!(y)

SleepyJack
02-22-2009, 07:31 PM
I feel so bad now!...I wasn`t very high up the all-time-stud list to begin with....actually if there was a gym in hobbiton,and the other hobbits needed a posterboy...it could very well have been me!!!....Go on so Elvis...have `em all!!!:'(:'(:'(

Diane
02-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Aww Jack, you know there a little hobbit girl there crying her eyes out waiting for you to notice her.:lol:

Diane

SleepyJack
02-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Aww Jack, you know there a little hobbit girl there crying her eyes out waiting for you to notice her.:lol:

Diane

Thanks Diane!...I feel better already!! :):):):)

midnight
02-22-2009, 08:03 PM
I feel so bad now!...I wasn`t very high up the all-time-stud list to begin with....actually if there was a gym in hobbiton,and the other hobbits needed a posterboy...it could very well have been me!!!....Go on so Elvis...have `em all!!!:'(:'(:'(

Awww so sorry Jack......I never meant to hurt your feelings!:'( What Diane said is true.....I just know you are a "stud" in some young girl's eyes!

Just imagine how my hubby would feel if he read my post!!! Shhhh, he will never know ..... it is just between us TCBers!:lol: