PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who Think that Elvis isn't #1

Vegas King
01-18-2009, 07:06 PM
If you think that Elvis isn't #1 :'(
Please say who is in your opinion and why.(y)
http://api.ning.com/files/JFQ22WE0wzETMDC99w9RIaPv8YUqLVt83-QrgJi4psoUTLGC7dGzqcJ0RSPh9cz35n00CLA8mn8YMrnKXSeA V-693TdcvmkQ/Elvis1.jpg

shelley.m.
01-18-2009, 07:22 PM
(y)Elvis will always be #1 with me!(y)

renapap05
01-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Ofcourse he is!(y)(y)(y)

Elvis&me
01-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I think elvis is #1, There would be no music without the king, ELIVS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forever

Merry
01-18-2009, 07:27 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/JFQ22WE0wzETMDC99w9RIaPv8YUqLVt83-QrgJi4psoUTLGC7dGzqcJ0RSPh9cz35n00CLA8mn8YMrnKXSeA V-693TdcvmkQ/Elvis1.jpg

All I can say is that Elvis looks hot here, and would now, and this is an Elvis Fan Board, not anyone else? lol :):)

Vegas King
01-18-2009, 07:32 PM
All I can say is that Elvis looks hot here, and would now, and this is an Elvis Fan Board, not anyone else? lol :):)
I know but I saw some peoples saying that Elvis was second best and stuff like that...:notworthy

Merry
01-18-2009, 07:40 PM
I know but I saw some peoples saying that Elvis was second best and stuff like that...:notworthy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh lol (y)

Diane
01-18-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't dare say what I think to those who think Elvis is second best.:D

Diane

Laura Harrell
01-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Is There Someone Other Than Elvis???????:lmfao:

utmom2008
01-18-2009, 07:48 PM
I don't dare say what I think to those who think Elvis is second best.:D

Diane

Me either Diane...or it would be a lifetime ban I'm sure.;) But I will say...they need professional help!:lmfao::lmfao:

Brian
01-18-2009, 07:55 PM
You're not going to get a very diverse opinion by asking this question on an Elvis message board.

beckelvis
01-18-2009, 07:58 PM
ELVIS WILL ALWAYS BE #1.(LONG LIFE THE KING)
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Zc77hJ-PQ

easyrider
01-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Elvis is #1(y)

kathy parkinson
No doubt about it, he is the greatest entertainer that ever drew breath, and that picture is awesome.

LtCarman
No, 50 Cent is a whole lot better than Elvis. Elvis is just second rate compared to him.

Just kidding.

piretos
01-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Elvis will always be #1 for me!!!

midnight
01-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Elvis is better than best! I mean noone now, in the future, or past will ever have all " the stuff " Elvis had! He was the full package. Looks, charm, that voice, sexuality......need I go on? Some entertainers may have some of these things but only Elvis had ALL of them.(y)

Debra
01-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Of course he is. ELVIS was, is and will be #1.

Dino78
01-18-2009, 09:05 PM
For me he is, no doubt about it!!!

But it's a tricky question Vincenzo. Can you really compare Elvis with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, McCartney, Springsteen, ... ?

Jumpsuit Junkie
01-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Elvis was a great performer of that there can be no doubt, you can point to so many instances where Elvis has iconic status for example the 50's raw talent, the 68 Special and of course TTWII and Aloha.

However.... that's not to say that Elvis was always at his peak because that just isn't possible, but that just shows you how good the highs were!

I do believe that Elvis had a natural ability and didn't have to use any flasher gimmicks. I think that performers today have a lot more to do to keep the audience entertained. So as an natural entertainer yes Elvis is one of the best

Elvis_Lady_1984
01-18-2009, 09:39 PM
yes he is the best!! I can be bias about it because i love Elvis and this is an Elvis site!!

Merry
01-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Hi Matt,

I've always admired the way Elvis moves, sings, and entertains, no matter what situation he is in.

I think of the analogy of when someone is very good at their craft, they make it look easy. Elvis put the hard work in, he was the perfectionist, he knew his craft, and yes, he was/is the best. :king: :hug:

:D

Kimmi

cibetty
01-18-2009, 10:36 PM
I think he was absolutely the best!! I have no doubt about it.

KPM
01-18-2009, 11:56 PM
I have always thought he was the best.
He is the reason we are here-so I have to assume all here think he is the best.

stuckonyouep
01-18-2009, 11:58 PM
No doubt!!!! The one and only in my book....

elvisluver4ever
01-18-2009, 11:59 PM
if anyone thought someone was better than Elvis i'd disagree but opinons are opinons

TCBGIRL
01-19-2009, 12:05 AM
yes he is the best!! I can be bias about it because i love Elvis and this is an Elvis site!!

I agree %100.Being an Elvis site this is an odd question dear.Of course he was
he is,he will always BE ELVIS!!THE GUY ROCKS!!;)

utmom2008
01-19-2009, 12:58 AM
I have always thought he was the best.
He is the reason we are here-so I have to assume all here think he is the best.

No, I know of at least one member who won't put him first. Amazing.....:rolleyes:

goodelvisgirl
01-19-2009, 01:02 AM
elvis has to be the best no one can even come close even when you think af another artist your a fan of even they don't come close to elvis he has the look the voice the charisma stage presence and he changed music and music culture forever he kicked down the door for other artists he kicked started a musical revolution how can anything come close

mistymorning
01-19-2009, 04:24 AM
Of Course he is # 1 ! no one can ever come close to him ! he was a genius in his work !!(y)(y)(y)

Tender_Loving_Care92
01-19-2009, 04:36 AM
FOREVER MY NUMBER ONE:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy(y)

ForeverTheKing
01-19-2009, 06:54 AM
To me....it's obvious :lol:

LtCarman
01-19-2009, 06:58 AM
I wonder who voted no. :hmm:

celine
01-19-2009, 07:54 AM
What a question! :lol: More or less rhetorical, isn't it? ;)

memphis69
01-19-2009, 09:18 AM
TO ME ELVIS IS THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER AND PERSON WHO EVER LIVED. NO OTHER SINGER HAS TOUCHED ME LIKE ELVIS. HIS MUSIC TOUCHES YOUR SOUL AND MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD. ELVIS ALWAYS LIKED TO MAKE HIS FANS HAPPY AND EVEN THOUGH HE IS NO LONGER ON THIS EARTH HE IS STILL ALIVE TO ME. EACH TIME I HEAR A SONG OR WATCH HIM ON FILM I STILL FEEL A SPECIAL CONNECTION AND THE LOVE HE GENERATES!!
GOD ONLY GAVE THE WORLD ONE ELVIS PRESLEY. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE HIM. I FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE!!!

mrsphilly
01-19-2009, 11:21 AM
elvis will always be 1 in my heart. i love you ELVIS.

mrsphilly
01-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Elvis will always be 1 with me. i love you Elvis.

Vegas King
01-19-2009, 12:34 PM
I know that this is an Elvis site but
I'm also member of Sinatra.com and sites of other entertainments so if there will be question like this I would say Sinatra is great but Elvis is better!!!!
I would like to hear that one who voted no.I want to know who is #1 in his opinion

Getlo
01-19-2009, 12:43 PM
There would be no music without the king

Let's not get carried away here. There was plenty of good music before and after Elvis.

Polk-Salad-Annie
01-19-2009, 01:22 PM
He will always be my #1(y)(y)(y)

rams
01-19-2009, 01:51 PM
(y)Elvis was quite simply "2nd to None" !(y)

rams

WHITETIGERMAN
01-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Elvis will always be #1....hands down.No one can ever compare to his talent....charm......looks.....his moves......the way he could touch the audience.....what more can I say..the list goes on & on.Those who don't think he's the best can go crawl back under the rock they are living under.I mean look at it...all those that have put him down from day one in the begining and said it was just a ride.......but yet he has been in demand WORLDWIDE year after year and even to this day still is......how about that?
Now stick that in your sack.32 years after his death and still going strong....just like the album says.........SECOND TO NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john carpenter
01-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Of course he is #1! No one has the following like Elvis does. IMO if it weren't for Elvis we would be listening to Benny Goodman!:lmfao:

viky__elvis
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
yes!!!! elvis is the number one! forever

is a great talent that has no comparison :wub:

:clap: :clap:

utmom2008
01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
IMO if it weren't for Elvis we would be listening to Benny Goodman!:lmfao:

Lord help us!:supriced::supriced::supriced::lmfao:

TotallyInsane
01-19-2009, 04:31 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Dino78
01-19-2009, 04:31 PM

But he wouldn't sing! So it's no act against the Genever Convention.:lmfao:

JDD
01-19-2009, 04:57 PM
I'll put it this way, he's my favorite . That said there are days when I'd rather
listen to something else , just depends on what I'm in the mood for. Just as he himself had a big variety of performers he liked listening to , so do I. If I have to name my favorite though he'll be number one, most of the time.

RustyWells
01-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Elvis is in my top ten list,
He's at the top of the list,
actually he's at the bottom too,
in fact he's in every spot on that list. :)

He is the best as John Lennon once said:
Before Elvis there was nothing

ehollier
01-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I never understood why there has to be contest about who the greatest anything is. Elvis has always been in the mix for every 'greatest' contest to come along, whether he comes up first or tenth - just the mere fact that he continues to come up in the mix with many of his current contemporaries says so much for his legacy and the path he created with his music. He's beat out many who have outlived him, many more who weren't even alive when he died, and continues to set record after record for his short career while alive and since his death. Even performers who did not particuliarly like his brand of music/art, have acknowledged and paid tribute to his legacy and brilliance.

Silenz
01-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Elvis had the look voice and more charisma then all other performers togheter therefore he always will be the Nr1 one.

WHITETIGERMAN
01-19-2009, 09:10 PM
I never understood why there has to be contest about who the greatest anything is. Elvis has always been in the mix for every 'greatest' contest to come along, whether he comes up first or tenth - just the mere fact that he continues to come up in the mix with many of his current contemporaries says so much for his legacy and the path he created with his music. He's beat out many who have outlived him, many more who weren't even alive when he died, and continues to set record after record for his short career while alive and since his death. Even performers who did not particuliarly like his brand of music/art, have acknowledged and paid tribute to his legacy and brilliance.

You said a mouthful there my friend....the truth all the way.(y)

Polk
01-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Sure,but he had his bad times too.As we all have sometimes.

(y)

Annie
01-19-2009, 09:59 PM
for those who still believe that Elvis is not the # 1 .... do you want a good handful of reasons to believe that it is?

It is the best performer, no one like him to endorse a song, as if he had composed based on his own life.
his voice, his vocal registers, the warmth of this.... unparalleled ...
No one has moved heaven and earth from one day stepped on a stage
No one has revolutionized the music, as did Elvis again ..... no one to generate such enthusiasm and hysteria, no one will again fall in love singing as Elvis did. "After" Elvis there is nothing...

Lainey
01-19-2009, 10:19 PM
All I know is that I have to have a dose of Elvis everyday. (y) I guess that makes him the greatest in my book.

Annie
01-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Elvis was a great performer of that there can be no doubt, you can point to so many instances where Elvis has iconic status for example the 50's raw talent, the 68 Special and of course TTWII and Aloha.

However.... that's not to say that Elvis was always at his peak because that just isn't possible, but that just shows you how good the highs were!

I do believe that Elvis had a natural ability and didn't have to use any flasher gimmicks. I think that performers today have a lot more to do to keep the audience entertained. So as an natural entertainer yes Elvis is one of the best

No artist, no matter how good it is can stay on top all the time. There are always ups and downs in life and in the show. In this, I agree, but say that artists today have more opportunities and means to keep entertaining the public .... let me tell you that these resources are not "naturals", as you noted in the case of Elvis . What makes a great artist is not the technology or material to make a better spectacle, but that ability, as you say, something that is inborn .... we call it "art"?, Which paradoxically is not created or you have it, or not. I therefore believe that Elvis is not "one of the best ".... is the best. Obviously, it's just my opinion. (y)

Merry
01-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Annie :bye: and Elizabeth have summed up my thoughts, perfectly. (y)

:D

Kim

WHITETIGERMAN
01-19-2009, 11:38 PM
for those who still believe that Elvis is not the # 1 .... do you want a good handful of reasons to believe that it is?

It is the best performer, no one like him to endorse a song, as if he had composed based on his own life.
his voice, his vocal registers, the warmth of this.... unparalleled ...
No one has moved heaven and earth from one day stepped on a stage
No one has revolutionized the music, as did Elvis again ..... no one to generate such enthusiasm and hysteria, no one will again fall in love singing as Elvis did. "After" Elvis there is nothing...

I totally agree with that.....very well said........too many reasons to prove that Elvis will always be #1.ELVIS PRESLEY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickb
01-20-2009, 12:03 AM
so, there is one desenter.
Reveal thyself

beckelvis
01-20-2009, 12:22 AM
ELVIS #1 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:notworthy
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/BECKELVIS/user6278_pic3961_1221855385-1.jpg
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy

LtCarman
01-20-2009, 12:34 AM
so, there is one desenter.
Reveal thyself

5 bucks it's Getlo. :P

Wendy56
01-20-2009, 01:19 AM
Elvis is one of a kind. Everybody has an opinion of who's "the best performer ever"... Don't know about others, but for me, Elvis is the best. His music and presence in my life makes me happy. :]

Getlo
01-20-2009, 01:20 AM
"After" Elvis there is nothing...

The sixties counter-culture revolution and the Summer of Love music says otherwise.

As do The Beatles and the Merseyside beat.

As does funk, disco.

As does rap and hip-hip. And grunge.

cbg84
01-20-2009, 05:08 AM
Elvis was very, very, very good. But he's no Josh Groban. Sorry.

IM4Elvis
01-20-2009, 05:10 AM
IMHO, Elvis is the best there was, the best there is (YES, even today) and the best there ever will be!

IM

Laura Harrell
01-20-2009, 03:27 PM

You said it all, Liz!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:notworthy

jean francois
01-20-2009, 03:30 PM
I am falling into the soup is 15 years old, and now know my idol of all days, and I would not be able to switch to another singer, and the years that I know the 1974 to 1977, especially 1977 a gladiator

a day without elvis know a day without sunshine

cbg84
01-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Josh Groban, the looks the voice, the charm the everything. Yes Elvis had that too, just he doesn't make me feel the same as Josh does. I love Elvis and he is a close second.

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Josh Groban, the looks the voice, the charm the verything. Yes Elvis had that too, just he doesn't make me feel the same as Josh does. I love Elvis and he is a close second.

So, do you spend alot of time on Josh Groban's message board?:doh::doh::hmm:

cbg84
01-20-2009, 08:05 PM
So, do you spend alot of time on Josh Groban's message board?:doh::doh::hmm:

Yep you better believe I do.

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Yep you better believe I do.

What kinds of things are discussed on his board? I mean, Elvis has over 70 years worth of events to study, so I am curious what JG fans discuss.:blink:

Miss Clawdy
01-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Josh Groban, the looks the voice, the charm the everything. Yes Elvis had that too, just he doesn't make me feel the same as Josh does. I love Elvis and he is a close second.

I saw JG at the Obama concert, he was nice looking but I don't know if I'd recognise him if I'd meet him in the street. I cannot see anything of what Elvis had in anyone else. They all look pale compared to him.

Jumpsuit Junkie
01-20-2009, 09:01 PM
There are a lot of individuals who feel the need to elevate Elvis into the stratosphere, whilst that is laudable, it's also not entirely accurate! Elvis was one in a million possibly more but there are time periods in Elvis' career where he was eclipsed by other artists in terms of quality. John Lennon was quoted as say Elvis died when he went into the army or something similar, to some that would be an accurate assessment after the white heat of the 50's. Others will point the the 68 Special or the 70's as the ultimate Elvis.

I just think that sometimes people should keep things in perspective, Yeah Elvis was capable of of greatness, he was also capable of the opposite. We should also acknowledge other artists who have achieved greatness. Does that make a me a bad fan?

cbg84
01-20-2009, 09:03 PM
What kinds of things are discussed on his board? I mean, Elvis has over 70 years worth of events to study, so I am curious what JG fans discuss.:blink:

Pretty much the same kind of things that are discussed over here. It's not a lot different. You know his music, events he's done or doing or going to do, his looks things like that.

cbg84
01-20-2009, 09:07 PM
I saw JG at the Obama concert, he was nice looking but I don't know if I'd recognise him if I'd meet him in the street. I cannot see anything of what Elvis had in anyone else. They all look pale compared to him.

Elvis was tan and Josh is a white boy but that's beside the point. I'm not saying Elvis wasn't sexy or hot or good looking or extreamly talented. Cause I think that he was. It's just Josh is more to me. Elvis died seven years before I was born. I've only been a fan of his since May last year. I've been a fan of Josh for six years. I saw Josh in concert a couple years ago and had the time of my life. Just cause I like Josh more doesn't mean I don't like Elvis.

KPM
01-20-2009, 09:13 PM
There are a lot of individuals who feel the need to elevate Elvis into the stratosphere, whilst that is laudable, it's also not entirely accurate! Elvis was one in a million possibly more but there are time periods in Elvis' career where he was eclipsed by other artists in terms of quality. John Lennon was quoted as say Elvis died when he went into the army or something similar, to some that would be an accurate assessment after the white heat of the 50's. Others will point the the 68 Special or the 70's as the ultimate Elvis.

I just think that sometimes people should keep things in perspective, Yeah Elvis was capable of of greatness, he was also capable of the opposite. We should also acknowledge other artists who have achieved greatness. [B]Does that make a me a bad fan?

No I don't think so at all. I also listen to music of others, Beatles, Dean Martin, Tom Jones, Moody Blues, Eric Clapton, etc.....and I love their music. But I don't spend any time on their forums or message boards. I also do not have as much music by them as I do of Elvis. But they are great talented lasting artists.
But if I had to choose one of all the artists whoever made music as best-its Elvis, in simple terms its his voice.

ehollier
01-20-2009, 09:22 PM
[quote=Jumpsuit Junkie;281549]There are a lot of individuals who feel the need to elevate Elvis into the stratosphere, whilst that is laudable, it's also not entirely accurate! Elvis was one in a million possibly more but there are time periods in Elvis' career where he was eclipsed by other artists in terms of quality. John Lennon was quoted as say Elvis died when he went into the army or something similar, to some that would be an accurate assessment after the white heat of the 50's. Others will point the the 68 Special or the 70's as the ultimate Elvis.

I just think that sometimes people should keep things in perspective, Yeah Elvis was capable of of greatness, he was also capable of the opposite. We should also acknowledge other artists who have achieved greatness. Does that make a me a bad fan?

I think you've hit on something. Elvis did have many peaks and valleys during his career, but he has some special unnamed quality that only he seems to possess that still has him up in the forefront of music, news, at the top of all of the lists.

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Elvis was tan and Josh is a white boy but that's beside the point.

Well, actually........never mind.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ehollier
01-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Well, actually........never mind.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Trying to say something, Rosanne........:P

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Trying to say something, Rosanne........:P

That just sounded so funny since I've been watching the inauguration all day. I think Elvis was a white boy too!:P:lol:

Miss Clawdy
01-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Elvis was tan and Josh is a white boy but that's beside the point. I'm not saying Elvis wasn't sexy or hot or good looking or extreamly talented. Cause I think that he was. It's just Josh is more to me. Elvis died seven years before I was born. I've only been a fan of his since May last year. I've been a fan of Josh for six years. I saw Josh in concert a couple years ago and had the time of my life. Just cause I like Josh more doesn't mean I don't like Elvis.

That's ok, I wasn't criticizing you for being a Josh fan and when I said others look pale compared to Elvis, I was not talking about their skin colour...I meant the person as a whole...if that makes sense ;)
I like other artists too, but for me Elvis is the best for all time :D.

Miss Clawdy
01-20-2009, 09:40 PM
That just sounded so funny since I've been watching the inauguration all day. I think Elvis was a white boy too!:P:lol:

Sorry, I think I started this :blush:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Sorry, I think I started this :blush:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I understood what you meant. For that matter, EVERY man pales in comparison to Elvis!:lol::lol::lol:

midnight
01-20-2009, 09:42 PM
I understood what you meant. For that matter, EVERY man pales in comparison to Elvis!:lol::lol::lol:

(y)(y)(y)(y)

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 09:44 PM
I saw JG at the Obama concert, he was nice looking but I don't know if I'd recognise him if I'd meet him in the street.

I agree with you. There was a thread here at TCB months ago about JG breaking some record of Elvis' and 95% of our TCB'ers had never even heard of Josh Groban.:blink::blink:

Donut
01-20-2009, 09:47 PM

To think that we could have had two and maybe indentical! :king::king:

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 09:48 PM

IMO it was more than the world could handle.:lmfao:(y)

Miss Clawdy
01-20-2009, 09:53 PM

That's exactly what I meant, thank's for clarifying :lol: (y)(y)(y)!

I was often thinking the same...and that both are gone...:blink::'(

Donut
01-20-2009, 10:11 PM
I was often thinking the same...and that both are gone...:blink::'(

Yeah and their parents too. They all are gone long ago, all of them too soon :'(

Jumpsuit Junkie
01-20-2009, 10:33 PM
No I don't think so at all. I also listen to music of others, Beatles, Dean Martin, Tom Jones, Moody Blues, Eric Clapton, etc.....and I love their music. But I don't spend any time on their forums or message boards. I also do not have as much music by them as I do of Elvis. But they are great talented lasting artists.
But if I had to choose one of all the artists whoever made music as best-its Elvis, in simple terms its his voice.

Hi ken, Sometimes I think that Elvis fans are a unique breed (myself Included) We/they tend to want to instinctively protect Elvis even though they realise that he was flawed. I realise that that is partly one of Elvis' character traits that draws people in. But seriously, I sometimes crave more than some threads which just say "Elvis was the best", "He's so gorgeous", "The Colonel/Priscilla/Memphis Mafia are bad people", "No-one is better than Elvis", "Everyone around Elvis was to blame" oh, and did I mention "His sideburns was so cute" I hope you can see my point :hmm:

[quote]

I think you've hit on something. Elvis did have many peaks and valleys during his career, but he has some special unnamed quality that only he seems to possess that still has him up in the forefront of music, news, at the top of all of the lists.

I agree Elvis was indeed unique, a one off that will never be repeated. I believe that Elvis would be amazed at his popularity today.

Miss Clawdy
01-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Yeah and their parents too. They all are gone long ago, all of them too soon :'(

All of them could still be here with us :blink:

KPM
01-20-2009, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Jumpsuit Junkie;281621]Hi ken, Sometimes I think that Elvis fans are a unique breed (myself Included) We/they tend to want to instinctively protect Elvis even though they realise that he was flawed. I realise that that is partly one of Elvis' character traits that draws people in. But seriously, I sometimes crave more than some threads which just say "Elvis was the best", "He's so gorgeous", "The Colonel/Priscilla/Memphis Mafia are bad people", "No-one is better than Elvis", "Everyone around Elvis was to blame" oh, and did I mention "His sideburns was so cute" [B]I hope you can see my point :hmm

Sure Matt I even agree with it. There is a middle ground I think. I see every flaw that Elvis had-I may try to reason out what caused that flaw-but I do not ignore them. You know I believe we all intertwine in our lives-cause and affect. So that is my take not just on Elvis but life for everyone.
But since we all agree that Elvis could be Elvis's own worst enemy at times-I am willing to give all the others involved the same scrutiny. If their motives and actions are suspect thats fair game. Is that an unfair way of looking at it?

utmom2008
01-20-2009, 10:46 PM
But seriously, I sometimes crave more than some threads which just say "Elvis was the best", "He's so gorgeous", "The Colonel/Priscilla/Memphis Mafia are bad people", "No-one is better than Elvis", "Everyone around Elvis was to blame" oh, and did I mention "His sideburns was so cute" I hope you can see my point :hmm:

Pick a topic and we will all join in. At this point it seems difficult to come up with something that hasn't been covered.

And for the record......Elvis was gorgeous!:P:lol:(y)

cbg84
01-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Pick a topic and we will all join in. At this point it seems difficult to come up with something that hasn't been covered.

And for the record......Elvis was gorgeous!:P:lol:(y)

That he was. That he was. (y)

TotallyInsane
01-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Elvis was very, very, very good. But he's no Josh Groban. Sorry.

Here ya go:

http://www.joshgroban.com/

Have fun!!!!

LtCarman
01-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Here ya go:

http://www.joshgroban.com/

Have fun!!!!

Diane
01-21-2009, 12:38 AM
I'd heard of the name Josh Groban but had no idea what he looked or sounded like. I just listened to him on uTube.....uh uh no way, no how does he compare to Elvis at all.

Diane

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 01:00 AM
I'd heard of the name Josh Groban but had no idea what he looked or sounded like. I just listened to him on uTube.....uh uh no way, no how does he compare to Elvis at all.

Diane

Gail did the same thing, and had the same reaction that you did.:lol::lol:

LtCarman
01-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Well, everyone has different tastes in music. If you would have asked me this same question a few years ago, I would have said Michael Jackson was better.

cbg84
01-21-2009, 01:14 AM

Diane

To each their own.

cbg84
01-21-2009, 01:15 AM
I don't think he compares to Elvis. I just like him better.

beckelvis
01-21-2009, 01:50 AM
THE UNIQUE AND UNREPEATABLE.
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/BECKELVIS/Aloha197314.jpg

beckelvis
01-21-2009, 02:50 AM
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/BECKELVIS/6820black20shirt2033-1.gif

boylover
01-22-2009, 03:19 AM
It's really a tie. I'm not sure who I like better. If I had to pick I'd have to say Josh Groban. Good tastes cbg84. I've seen Josh six times in concert. Man...

cbg84
01-22-2009, 03:40 AM
It's really a tie. I'm not sure who I like better. If I had to pick I'd have to say Josh Groban. Good tastes cbg84. I've seen Josh six times in concert. Man...

I'd say you are differently s Grobanite. Can't say I've seen Josh that many times. I did see him once in concert two years ago. It would been cool to been able to see Elvis, but like I said I was not alive in his lifetime.

utmom2008
01-22-2009, 03:48 AM
I'd say you are differently s Grobanite.

Huh???:doh::doh:

cbg84
01-22-2009, 05:43 AM
Grobanite. It's what an extream fan of Josh Groban tends to be called. I'm a Grobanite too, just not as much as boylover is.

Getlo
01-22-2009, 10:10 AM
I'd say you are differently s Grobanite.

I'd say he could be something else if his screen name is anything to go by ... ;)

Nicole Presley
01-22-2009, 02:42 PM

Oh, god!!! That guy is ugly!!! :blink:
Sorry, itīs just my opinion. Elvis is my number 1 forever!!! :wub:

utmom2008
01-22-2009, 05:43 PM
I'd say he could be something else if his screen name is anything to go by ... ;)

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:lmfao: :lol: :lmfao: :lol:

utmom2008
01-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Oh, god!!! That guy is ugly!!! :blink:
Sorry, itīs just my opinion. Elvis is my number 1 forever!!! :wub:

I thought it.....you said it!:lol::lol:(y)

cbg84
01-23-2009, 06:11 AM
That's fine if you think that. But I think that Josh is anything but ugly. And he's number one to me. But I also love Elvis.

utmom2008
01-23-2009, 04:34 PM
That's fine if you think that. But I think that Josh is anything but ugly. And he's number one to me. But I also love Elvis.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...for all of us I guess.:lol:(y)

Elisabeth
01-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Elvis will always be number # 1 for me, He is simply the best! (y) (y)

utmom2008
01-23-2009, 04:51 PM

This is for you.....I did this a good while back, but you will like it since it's BOTH of your men!:lol:(y)
YouTube - To Where You Are

epmoodyblue
01-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Josh has got his own style...hes got his fans....but elvis is def the ultimate best always will be http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/selenauno/smiley-gen101.gif

beckelvis
01-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Is it a fantastic video Utmom,thank you,the who sing? can it comminicate it to me and the title of the song?,itīs a very wonderful song.thank you

Annie
01-23-2009, 07:07 PM
I thought it.....you said it!:lol::lol:(y)

I totally agree with you!!! :blink:

utmom2008
01-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Is it a fantastic video Utmom,thank you,the who sing? can it comminicate it to me and the title of the song?,itīs a very wonderful song.thank you

Thanks!:notworthy It's sung by Josh Groban and it's called "To Where You Are.":blush:

cbg84
01-24-2009, 06:21 AM
This is for you.....I did this a good while back, but you will like it since it's BOTH of your men!:lol:(y)
YouTube - To Where You Are (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BojB1-0YrNY&feature=channel_page)

Sweet. I love it!!!! (y)(y)

Suspicious Minds
01-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Elvis is always No 1.
After 30 years Elvis still outsells other singers.

beckelvis
01-24-2009, 04:31 PM
THANK YOU UTMOM FOR ASWERING ME.

utmom2008
01-24-2009, 05:48 PM
THANK YOU UTMOM FOR ASWERING ME.

You are welcome!:notworthy

emmajean
01-25-2009, 04:23 AM
YouTube - To Where You Are (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BojB1-0YrNY&feature=channel_page)

Nice video.

utmom2008
01-25-2009, 04:30 AM
Nice video.

Thank you!:notworthy:king:

Black Rose
01-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Surely if someone here does not think that Elvis was number 1 then they are in the wrong place...

midnight
01-25-2009, 12:29 PM
That is true......why would someone want to be on here if Elvis was not their # 1! I have no interest in visiting other entertainers pages!

Annie
01-25-2009, 02:21 PM
That is true......why would somone want to be on here if Elvis was not their # 1! I have no interest in visiting other entertainers pages!

Totally agree!! and it would be strange

I would say that in my case, I think that Elvis is and will be the best, doesn't mean in any way, that I don't like other artists, and do not respect his contributions to music - before and after Elvis- I say all this in relation to what I said about "after Elvis there is nothing." I'm very vehement in my passions .... ... I wanted to say...nothing as big as Elvis.....:clap:

utmom2008
01-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Surely if someone here does not think that Elvis was number 1 then they are in the wrong place...

That is true......why would someone want to be on here if Elvis was not their # 1! I have no interest in visiting other entertainers pages!

Totally agree!! and it would be strange

It's a mystery to me as well!:doh::doh::hmm:

LtCarman
01-25-2009, 05:31 PM

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too. It would be odd for a person to spend their free time on an Elvis website if they like some other artist more. Sure, I like some other artists other than Elvis, but I don't go to their forums or any other websites dedicated to them.

*waits to be flamed*

utmom2008
01-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too. It would be odd for a person to spend their free time on an Elvis website if they like some other artist more. Sure, I like some other artists other than Elvis, but I don't go to their forums or any other websites dedicated to them.

*waits to be flamed*

I won't flame you...those are my thought exactly!(y)

cbg84
01-25-2009, 08:31 PM

Again I say just cause he's not my number one doesn't mean I don't like him. I love Elvis. He's just my number two. But he's a very close my number two.

Miss Clawdy
01-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Again I say just cause he's not my number one doesn't mean I don't like him. I love Elvis. He's just my number two. But he's a very close my number two.

I approve that you are admitting Elvis is only second for you. I think you love him enough to come and visit his sites. And with Josh being your number one you have a big advantage, he's alive and you can see him in person, that must be great (y)!

eapforeverloyal
01-27-2009, 01:55 AM
I approve that you are admitting Elvis is only second for you. I think you love him enough to come and visit his sites. And with Josh being your number one you have a big advantage, he's alive and you can see him in person, that must be great (y)!

I would think that would awesome to see your favorite artist live. Shame I can't seeing how Elvis is dead. But he sure left his mark on this world.

cbg84
01-27-2009, 02:20 AM

Thank you. I saw Josh in concert about 22 months ago and it was the best concert I'd ever been to. A night to always remember.(y)

shelley.m.
01-27-2009, 03:25 AM
No, I know of at least one member who won't put him first. Amazing.....:rolleyes:

I was thinking it was me but after some careful thinkin' I came up with the answer.The girl that really likes Josh Groban.I knew it! Ricky Nelson comes second to me.Sorry if I offended anyone.It's a lot better then me saying Fabian comes in second only after the amazing and talented Elvis Presley.Even Elvis liked Rick's singing too.

shelley.m.
01-27-2009, 03:37 AM
I heard the word "Grobanite" used on The Simpson's last night.

cbg84
01-27-2009, 05:10 AM

Really? Used in a good or bad way? :P

emmajean
01-27-2009, 05:18 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

cbg84
01-27-2009, 05:20 AM
I was thinking it was me but after some careful thinkin' I came up with the answer.The girl that really likes Josh Grobin.I knew it! Ricky Nelson comes second to me.Sorry if I offended anyone.It's a lot better then me saying Fabian comes in second only after the amazing and talented Elvis Presley.Even Elvis liked Rick's singing too.

Josh Groban

shelley.m.
01-27-2009, 05:22 AM
Really? Used in a good or bad way? :P

In a good way.

cbg84
01-27-2009, 05:34 AM
Sweet. :):):):)

boylover
01-27-2009, 06:02 AM

Excuse me but I'm a girl.

elviscillalisa
01-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Josh Groban

Aren't you a little picky? :hmm:

Getlo
01-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Excuse me but I'm a girl.

Your screen name implies something else.

Think about it.

boylover
01-27-2009, 12:19 PM
I love guys. I didn't want to write. loverboy that makes me sound more like a boy.

Getlo
01-27-2009, 12:28 PM
I love guys. I didn't want to write. loverboy that makes me sound more like a boy.

Once again ...

Your screen name implies something else.

Think about it.

john carpenter
02-13-2009, 02:27 AM
No, 50 Cent is a whole lot better than Elvis. Elvis is just second rate compared to him.

Just kidding.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Ok!

shelley.m.
02-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Who's 50 Cent?

LtCarman
02-14-2009, 02:48 AM
Who's 50 Cent?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent

mrsdorn
03-07-2009, 11:48 AM
have u checked ur profile lately boylover?Never heard of a girl being named Albert..lol bout as bad as a boy named Sue..lol

medleyofcostumes
03-08-2009, 06:53 AM
IMO, there is no #1 in anything. Let me explain. everything is subjective from music, cinema, art. Elvis fans say Elvis is #1, Cliff Richard's fans say he is #1 and they are all right! Who is the #1 most attractive man or woman? It is subjective because of taste. On what criteria we are going to say Elvis is #1?

Singer - No doubt about it he is an A+ singer
Songwriter - He did not write any songs
Actor - Few good films that could assess his acting
Record sales - Not important in my opinion (if Brittany Spears sells more records that Elvis then is she better? NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
Is he the one who started it all? No rock'n roll started before Elvis (1952/53)

Before jumping on me - Some have an aura that captures individuals. They start loving the artist. For them he/she is #1. That's fine. Others are 'captured' by other artists who are also good and for them he/she is #1.

This does not mean that I don't dig EP or anything - far from it. His aura captured me as well. But I cannot say that his songs are the best, his movies the best, etc

For me it is like love. There may be millions of women prettier than my wife, have a better voice, cook better, etc etc, but still my wife FOR ME, is #1.

Got my point?

boylover
03-08-2009, 08:06 PM
have u checked ur profile lately boylover?Never heard of a girl being named Albert..lol bout as bad as a boy named Sue..lol

**** you! You all can go to hell!

Angeline69
04-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Elvis was, is and always will be #1. No doubt for me. But I am an Elvis fan !!:king::king:

cbg84
04-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm an Elvis fan too. Just cause he's not my number one doesn't mean I'm not a real or true fan. I know I've said this before but in a way this was brought up again to me and honestly I'm sick of it. So for the last freaking time...ELVIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE NUMBER ONE FOR EVERYONE! If he's your number one for you that's great, more power to you. But just cause I like Josh Groban more than I like Elvis or someone else likes a musican more than Elvis that does not, I repeart DOES NOT mean that they aren't real or true fans of Elvis as well. I'm a HUGE Elvis fan, but that doesn't change the fact I like Josh a bit more. Nothing wrong with Josh. And I've said it before and yet I find myself saying it again. I will say like many times before as much as I love Josh, Elvis had something extra, such talent in many areas that no one ever had before or since. None has even come close to what Elvis had.Yes Elvis was hot and sexy (there I said it) but to me Josh is even more so. Elvis was a wonderful singer and like I said none has come close to him there, but Josh makes my heart stop, gives me chills, does things that someone I've never met shouldn't do. Josh is three years older than me and I've seen him in concert. I have been a fan of Josh since 2002. Elvis died seven years before I was born and I've only been a fan since May last year. Sorry. Being a fan of someone else other than just Elvis or Elvis not being number one DOES NOT MAKE ONE ANY LESS OF AN ELVIS FAN.

elviscillalisa
04-08-2009, 11:35 AM
I'm an Elvis fan too. Just cause he's not my number one doesn't mean I'm not a real or true fan. I know I've said this before but in a way this was brought up again to me and honestly I'm sick of it. So for the last freaking time...ELVIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE NUMBER ONE FOR EVERYONE! If he's your number one for you that's great, more power to you. But just cause I like Josh Groban more than I like Elvis or someone else likes a musican more than Elvis that does not, I repeart DOES NOT mean that they aren't real or true fans of Elvis as well. I'm a HUGE Elvis fan, but that doesn't change the fact I like Josh a bit more. Nothing wrong with Josh. And I've said it before and yet I find myself saying it again. I will say like many times before as much as I love Josh, Elvis had something extra, such talent in many areas that no one ever had before or since. None has even come close to what Elvis had.Yes Elvis was hot and sexy (there I said it) but to me Josh is even more so. Elvis was a wonderful singer and like I said none has come close to him there, but Josh makes my heart stop, gives me chills, does things that someone I've never met shouldn't do. Josh is three years older than me and I've seen him in concert. I have been a fan of Josh since 2002. Elvis died seven years before I was born and I've only been a fan since May last year. Sorry. Being a fan of someone else other than just Elvis or Elvis not being number one DOES NOT MAKE ONE ANY LESS OF AN ELVIS FAN.

Okay we get it. You like Josh Groban the best but you are a fan of Elvis too. Drop it already. I don't think anyone really cares.

molokai123
04-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Of course he is what other artist do you know who had the charisma,that special Elvis thing that his friends and fans talk about all the time,what artist do you now who interacted and cared for his fans like he did,:king:(y):notworthy he was the total package!!!

cbg84
04-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Okay we get it. You like Josh Groban the best but you are a fan of Elvis too. Drop it already. I don't think anyone really cares.

Sorry. It was just brought up to me again that's all. It's dropped.

beckelvis
04-18-2009, 03:37 PM
ELVIS THE BEST:notworthyTODAY,TOMORROW AND FOREVER:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/BECKELVIS/295316gi7pn300g6.gif

Elisabeth
04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Elvis is always number one for me! (y)(y)(y):D

dj_ethan
04-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Elvis will always be #1 for me!!!

I Agree ! Always #1 Fro Me Too !

GIORGIA
07-16-2009, 09:42 PM
For Me,In My Heart, is the Number 1 Artist in the Worldhttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2728/user7586pic129331247509.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/user7586pic129331247509.jpg/)
!!!!!!!!And For Me Always Be!!!!!!!!

elvisfan.77
07-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Forever and ever....Till the end of time.....He will ALWAYS be #1!!!!!:notworthy

david72
07-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Elvis WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST SINGER EVER!!!!!!!!!

Pacerstar
07-17-2009, 03:34 PM

Love that picture and those "shades"! There is only room for one #1, and
that was, is and always will be - ELVIS!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

john carpenter
07-17-2009, 03:55 PM
I agree with you. There was a thread here at TCB months ago about JG breaking some record of Elvis' and 95% of our TCB'ers had never even heard of Josh Groban.:blink::blink:Who the hell is Josh Groban? See, you are right Rosanne!(y):lmfao:

Getlo
07-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Who the hell is Josh Groban?

An abysmal singer, who has perpetrated the worst crimes against music since Michael Bolton, that's who!

Oprah loves him, so that should tell you everything you need to know.

May
07-17-2009, 04:37 PM
For me he is, no doubt about it!!!

But it's a tricky question Vincenzo. Can you really compare Elvis with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, McCartney, Springsteen, ... ?

I think comparing Elvis to people like Dean Martin :wub: is like comparing apples and oranges.

I adore Dino, but in a very different way to Elvis. Frank Sinatra definately had 'something' and so too did John Lennon, but nowhere near Elvis IMO. As for the others.....nah!

I find it hard to choose between EP and DM. But ultimately I would have to go along with EP! (y)

In his defence though, Dino was a great actor and he did a bit of everything, didnt he? Stage, TV, films, comedian, singer. (y)

May
07-17-2009, 04:38 PM
An abysmal singer, who has perpetrated the worst crimes against music since Michael Bolton, that's who!

Hilarious! I can never seem to reply anything other than the words "you do make me laugh" to your posts Getlo! :lmfao:

May
07-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Who the hell is Josh Groban? See, you are right Rosanne!(y):lmfao:

I have only heard of him because I watched Ally McBeal, and he was in that. Otherwise, wouldnt have a clue. He reminds me of 'Ross Gellar'!

debtdbruno
07-17-2009, 05:03 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

cbg84
07-17-2009, 06:16 PM

Josh is way better than Elvis. Sorry I love Elvis I do like I've said so many times. But also like I've said Elvis is second to Josh for me. And I don't think what was said funny.

Kiki
07-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Greetings to all Elvislovers from Kiki,
of course is our man the King forever...

Getlo
07-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Josh is way better than Elvis.

Uh-huh.

Also, the Loch Ness monster is real; man never went to the moon; JFK committed suicide; George Bush arranged the 9/11 attacks himself; and getting the extended warranty on any home appliance isn't a rip-off.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Junebug
07-18-2009, 03:52 AM
Elvis and Josh Groban.

Two totally different singers/entertainers/performers.

IMO Josh's music leans more into the contemporary adult, musical theater, and classical genres with some pop thrown in. He grew up studying musical theater and was vocally trained. Very nice voice and I have enjoyed the times I have heard him sing....some really beautiful songs.

It was Groban's 2007 Christmas album Noel which broke the record for a Christman album, previously held by Elvis. Keep in mind though, it took 50 yrs. and the benefit of Oprah's marketing machine - Groban performed on her 'Best of Christmas' show and the album was listed as one of the items on her 'Christmas List' of best gifts for that year. Still, a beautifully sung collection for the holidays.

Different styles aside, IMO, Elvis's performances were about more than just his voice. He represented things beyond that and somehow you felt it. Elvis was able to take you there. He had that spark which seems to be missing in most other good entertainers/performers. I can be moved to tears by the beauty in an Elvis song like no other.

You guessed it!

My pick is Elvis! (y)

cbg84
07-18-2009, 08:48 AM
It doesn't matter to me who people think is number one. I just don't like the dissing on other artists or someone else's number one. I've said it once and I'll say it again I love both and Elvis is a very close second. But for me Josh is my pick.

May
07-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Uh-huh.

getting the extended warranty on any home appliance isn't a rip-off.

(y)(y)(y):lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

elvia7
07-18-2009, 02:07 PM

(y)(y)(y)(y)
I agree :)!!! With you my LAYDY's :)

This is the #1?:lol::lol::lol:
Who know his name?
http://www.celebrityviplounge.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/joshgroban.jpg
AMAZING,GREAT wonderful #1!!!:lol::lol:
and # 2...
maybe:hmm: too amazing, great... but only
ELVIS :notworthy( second name, no need...):supriced:
http://www.tcb-world.com/picture.php?albumid=595&pictureid=10313(y)(y)(y)

Junebug
07-18-2009, 03:10 PM
It doesn't matter to me who people think is number one. I just don't like the dissing on other artists or someone else's number one. I've said it once and I'll say it again I love both and Elvis is a very close second. But for me Josh is my pick.

I don't know if you are including my post in your comments. If so, I was not dissing anyone; rather I was expressing my preference and some of my reasoning for that choice. It was nothing more than that.

May
07-18-2009, 03:15 PM
(y)(y)(y)(y)
I agree :)!!! With you my LAYDY's :)

This is the #1?:lol::lol::lol:
Who know his name? It's Ross Gellar I tell you! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
http://www.celebrityviplounge.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/joshgroban.jpg
AMAZING,GREAT wonderful #1!!!:lol::lol:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"][B]

debtdbruno
07-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Uh-huh.

Also, the Loch Ness monster is real; man never went to the moon; JFK committed suicide; George Bush arranged the 9/11 attacks himself; and getting the extended warranty on any home appliance isn't a rip-off.

You're a right 'card' Getlo(y)(y)(y)(y)

elvia7
07-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbg84
Josh is way better than Elvis.

"Uh-huh.

Also, the Loch Ness monster is real; man never went to the moon; JFK committed suicide; George Bush arranged the 9/11 attacks himself; and getting the extended warranty on any home appliance isn't a rip-off."

- Getlo

GREAT (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Getlo
07-19-2009, 03:04 AM
It's just so ridiculous.

If someone says Sinatra is their No.1 singer, fine.

Even Michael Jackson, I can see that.

But Josh Groban, especially in comparison to Elvis?

Please.

cbg84
07-19-2009, 03:10 AM
I don't know if you are including my post in your comments. If so, I was not dissing anyone; rather I was expressing my preference and some of my reasoning for that choice. It was nothing more than that.

No I wasn't talking about you're post. There is no law that says Elvis has to be number one. I'm allowed to think that Josh is better than Elvis. I'm allowed to be a fan of both!