PDA

View Full Version : Twenty Days

renapap05
01-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Do you have any pictures of Elvis singing Twenty Days and Twenty Nights live?It was the perfomance showed below,with the Chain Jumpsuit.I would really appreciate any help:notworthy

loWQSFVb3KI

WHITETIGERMAN
01-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I've never seen footage of Elvis in the chain suit singing Twenty Days Rena.I know that there's video of him singing this in the Concho suit.

Tony Trout
01-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Do you have any pictures of Elvis singing Twenty Days and Twenty Nights live?It was the perfomance showed below,with the Chain Jumpsuit.I would really appreciate any help:notworthy

loWQSFVb3KI

That's the 'Concho' suit - not the 'Chain' suit.

I've never seen footage of Elvis in the chain suit singing Twenty Days Rena.I know that there's video of him singing this in the Concho suit.

You've not seen any because there hasn't been any released. The only known live footage of Elvis singing "Twenty Days & Twenty Nights" is where he's wearing the "Concho" suit.

WHITETIGERMAN
01-05-2009, 07:06 PM
That's the 'Concho' suit - not the 'Chain' suit.

You've not seen any because there hasn't been any released. The only known live footage of Elvis singing "Twenty Days & Twenty Nights" is where he's wearing the "Concho" suit.

That's what I meant........I know that none has been released.

easyrider
01-05-2009, 08:12 PM
thanks for the video

memphis69
01-05-2009, 08:18 PM
I LOVE THIS SONG. I HAVE FOOTAGE OF ELVIS PERFORMING IT ON "LOST PERFORMANCES" DVD HE IS WEARING THE CONCHO SUIT. THERE IS ALSO FOOTAGE OF HIM REHEARSING WITH HIS BACKING GROUP ON TTWII DVD. I ALSO LOVE "HOW THE WEB WAS WOVEN" AND STRANGER IN THE CROWD"