PDA

View Full Version : If I Get Home.

Cliff
12-20-2008, 07:12 PM
My last Christmas video was going to be my last one for the year. But all week I'v had this song and theme haunting me. So I had to do something about it,and this is the result. I do hope you all like it.

1NfU4QAc8m0

kathy parkinson
12-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Cliff, this is so beautiful, i bawled like a baby, i am so grateful to be living in a country that is free, let us all take time out this Christmas to give thanks to all our men and women in the armed forces, i wish them all a blessed and safe Christmas.Thanks Cliff, have a wonderful Christmas.

Cliff
12-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Thank you for that Kathy. Those words mean a lot to me. Sorry if I made you cry.

kathy parkinson
12-20-2008, 08:14 PM
No apology needed my friend, it was beautiful.

IM4Elvis
12-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Awesome..., absolutely awesome!!

IM

elvisia
12-20-2008, 08:52 PM
This was beautiful Cliff...thank you(y) To me and all Danes...this is a time of sadness.......yesterday we lost 3 soldiers in Afganistan and 1 was hurt.
Denmark is only a small country, but now we`ve lost 22 out there.....May they rest in pease.

midnight
12-21-2008, 02:16 AM
That was very touching. The last two weeks we have lost 6 Canadian soldiers. One of them was from my province of Newfoundland. He was 20 years old and an only child. That was beautiful. Thanks so much!

Cliff
12-21-2008, 03:55 AM
This was beautiful Cliff...thank you(y) To me and all Danes...this is a time of sadness.......yesterday we lost 3 soldiers in Afganistan and 1 was hurt.
Denmark is only a small country, but now we`ve lost 22 out there.....May they rest in pease.

That was very touching. The last two weeks we have lost 6 Canadian soldiers. One of them was from my province of Newfoundland. He was 20 years old and an only child. That was beautiful. Thanks so much!

To you both I would like to say how very sorry I am to have heard of the tragic loss to both your countries. It is at this time of year that you sometimes wish that death would take a holiday too. All the saddest songs and all the saddest movies that have been made about war and it's results have never changed the fact that there will be wars. Young people in their prime will always risk their lives whether it be a just cause or not. Such a waste.

MlniwSxlncU

utmom2008
12-21-2008, 05:23 AM
WOW!! Cliff...that was absolutely beautiful, no wonder it made Kathy cry. Your work is always sooooo touching....it always strikes a note with my soul. Merry Christmas to you my good buddy.:hug:

TotallyInsane
12-21-2008, 06:07 AM
WOW - that was great!! My nephew went to Afganistan a week ago last Thursday! May God keep him safe!

Cliff
12-21-2008, 07:09 AM
Thank you so much Rosanne.I'll be in touch.

Cliff
12-21-2008, 07:33 AM
Thank you Gail.There are a few of our boys over there too. I here that there are another 30,000 being sent from the States.I pray that your nephew returns safely home to you.

goodelvisgirl
12-21-2008, 01:52 PM
fantastic it brought a tear to my eyes you can't imagine what those familys are going through who have lost someone to the war or who sit and wait for there loved ones coming home god bless to them all