PDA

View Full Version : I know elvis sung Welcome To My World in 1975

Johnny2523
12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
But i only heard him singing a few lines did elvis ever did the whole song in 1975 or when was his very last full version?

epmoodyblue
12-18-2008, 08:10 PM
But i only heard him singing a few lines did elvis ever did the whole song in 1975 or when was his very last full version?:hmm:yes elvis did sing welcome to my world in concert live..full versions of the song afew times in june july 75 concerts..and they were beautiful versions(y)......i know he sang the song in mobile alabama june 2 -75 eve show......i dunno really the very last time ..but its gotta be either from the june july 75 concerts..i dont think he ever sang the song after that(y)

Johnny2523
12-18-2008, 08:12 PM
:hmm:yes elvis did sing welcome to my world in concert live..full versions of the song afew times in june july 75 concerts..and they were beautiful versions(y)......i know hhe sang the song in mobile alabama june 2 -75 eve show......idunno really the very last he dang that song onstage..but its gotta be either from the june july 75 concerts..i dont think he ever sang the song after that(y)

Thanks so mush for the info. i goin to search for the cd

epmoodyblue
12-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks so mush for the info. i goin to search for the cdur welcome.(y) by the way rhat mobile concert was excellent .he even did bridge over troubled water(y):newyear:

epmoodyblue
12-18-2008, 08:21 PM
oh no,,,,:lmfao: sorry bud..i got mixed up.:lol:..sorry he didint sing welcome to my world in mobile..he did sing ill remember you......sorry..:hmm: i dont think he ever did a full version of welcome to my world in 75

poormansgold
12-18-2008, 08:47 PM
only time I know He sing It In Las vegas 12-75, not full Version , Aloha shows only time he sing full Versions
Tom

Getlo
12-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Aside from the two full Aloha versions (only one of which was sung correctly), the only other time the song got a look-in was in Vegas, December 13, 1975 (MS) where he mumbled a couple of lines.

The show was originally released as Fort Baxter's Just Pretend, one of the better latter-day Vegas shows.