PDA

View Full Version : November, 1972 Aloha Press Conference

ehollier
11-16-2008, 01:00 AM
There has always been something about this press conference that struck me as Elvis being very 'subdued', demure or sedate - not chemically, but almost like he's shying away from the spotlight. He looks it in his eyes, face and his whole manner about himself. The swagger and humor of the MSG press conference is missing and his 'coolness' from the September, 1972 Aloha press conference is certainly not here.

http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/files/1/8/7/0/img_0002_319689.jpg

Elvislives72
11-16-2008, 01:08 AM
You know it's funny that Elvis mentioned "no message or this and that, just pure entertainment". but the truth is he did send messages by wearing the American Eagle suit which represented the United States Of America and did American Trilogy during the show.

Not that anyting was wrong with either just that Elvis did contradict hismelf.

hounddog
11-16-2008, 01:11 AM
i just put it down to him being down as well as on his meds quite heavily. I've watched the footage i have of it and he seems really flat. Maybe he was a tad nervous about the Aloha broadcast. It's almost like he's not present.

Merry
11-16-2008, 01:11 AM
I believe that Elvis was sleepy and tired, as the Conference was in the early morning after his shows.

ehollier
11-16-2008, 01:17 AM
I believe that Elvis was sleepy and tired, as the Conference was in the early morning after his shows.

Kimmi-

I don't think that THIS Aloha press conference was done AFTER a performance but rather upon arrival in Hawaii in November, 1972. He traveled to Hawaii to actually perform several shows as sort of a trial run before the big event in January, 1973.

hounddog
11-16-2008, 01:19 AM
how early Jess? Elvis was a night person, so maybe it was just fatique after the shows.

epmoodyblue
11-16-2008, 02:08 AM
i think he was tired nothing more:cold::king::newyear:

utmom2008
11-16-2008, 02:27 AM
Kimmi-

I don't think that THIS Aloha press conference was done AFTER a performance but rather upon arrival in Hawaii in November, 1972. He traveled to Hawaii to actually perform several shows as sort of a trial run before the big event in January, 1973.

You are correct Liz...there were NO shows going on at this time. IMO he is very medicated.:blink: He flew to Hawaii with a group on the 16th and this press conference was on the 20th.

javierTCB
11-16-2008, 02:38 AM
Interesting thread;)

From the press conf in Manhattan on June 9, 1972 there is a great difference with the press conference of September 4, 1972 in Las Vegas. The change is abysmal. It is true that the press conference of september went to 4 a.m. and Elvis was exhausted (wrong hour for a conference).

Nevertheless when in November to Hawaii he fulfils the press conf at 12:30 pm. Elvis meets tired, shy. In agreement to the book "Careless Love-The Unmaking Of Elvis Presley" (1999) in this moment Elvis was very disappointed: newly separated from Priscilla, with overweight and intense "medication". It is difficult to know the real reasons of his appearance.

javierTCB
11-16-2008, 02:47 AM
According Guralnick-Jorgensen in "Day by Day" (1999):
Nov 08-15: concerts tour.
Nov 16: Elvis, Linda, Lisa Marie fly from LA to Honolulu with a large group.
Nov 17: Elvis performs at HIC (1 show).
Nov 18: Elvis performs at HIC (2 shows, 2:30 and 8:30 pm).
Nov 19: No perform.
Nov 20: Elvis holds press conf.
Nov 21,22,23,24: No perform.
Nov 25: Elvis and the group returns to LA.

utmom2008
11-16-2008, 02:47 AM
From the press conf in Manhattan on June 9, 1972 there is a great difference with the press conference of September 4, 1972 in Las Vegas.

Agreed! The changes between June of '72 and Sept. of '72 are nothing short of unbelievable. In retrospect, it's very sad to see such a decline in a man that 3 short months earlier seemed to hold the world in the palm of his hand.:sad:

utmom2008
11-16-2008, 02:49 AM
You know it's funny that Elvis mentioned "no message or this and that, just pure entertainment". but the truth is he did send messages by wearing the American Eagle suit which represented the United States Of America and did American Trilogy during the show.

I see it more as just a reminder to the rest of the world that he was an American. I don't think he wanted to send any messages, but was simply proud to be an American.(y)

ehollier
11-16-2008, 02:53 AM
In those few months between June and September, 1972, one has to wonder how it all could have happened so fast. I agree.

But the press conference in November, he just seems so ..... restained, lacking in the swagger that he frequently displayed in public situations such as this. Its not the energetic, humorous personality of the MSG press conference nor is it the completely over-medicated, heavy breathing and bumbling of the September press conference.

This one in November always bugged me b/c unlike the September conference, I just can't put my finger on what's wrong with him.

Merry
11-16-2008, 04:27 AM
Gee, I keep going to reply, and then don't, then reply again.

It could be because Elvis was going through divorce/settlement. It's tough, probably one of the worst things that can happen in one's life, because of the unknown; children's best interests, as well as solicitors, and all that goes along with settling.

KPM
11-16-2008, 04:48 AM
I see it more as just a reminder to the rest of the world that he was an American. I don't think he wanted to send any messages, but was simply proud to be an American.(y)
I agree.
There is a big difference between a "verbal planned message" of some kind or to push an agenda-and "a symbolic non-verbal message" which I feel the American Eagle suit is.

MojoElvis
11-16-2008, 08:58 AM

He didn't send a message by wearing an AMERICAN EAGLE Jumpsuit he was representing the love for HIS Country to the world. They were originally going to have him wear the thunderbird suit but Elvis said, I don't want to wear something Egyptian I want something that represents, AMERICA"..not a message just simply stating that he loves his Country and yes he wore the flag pin quite often as well too.

rams
11-16-2008, 02:04 PM
:hmm:I think it was a combo of all your suggestions but if I :hmm:remember correctly his bodyguards had gave a interview and had mentioned Elvis had lost a lot of weight pretty fast by whatever means along with the time difference and the publicity of the TV special it's really no wonder he was drained .Could you just imagine the pressure of it all not to mention just being Elvis Presley ?:hmm:

rams

MojoElvis
11-16-2008, 04:38 PM
from what I remember reading about the September interview, he was out of it from his sleeping pills and the November one he looks bloated and is acting very timid and shy.
Yeah he looked like a new man for that show. the new diet was injecting him with urine from pregnant women and eating these little tiny bits of thin meat you boil. The day after the show he was back to his old routine of drug abuse. They should have had another challenge set up. Maybe a real world wide tour instead of concert footage being played.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSu8Eox-sAg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSu8Eox-sAg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

javierTCB
11-16-2008, 04:50 PM
From Madison Square Garden concerts to November tour there is a clear overweight. I think that the bodyguards were related to weight loss in these concerts from November through January 14 (NBC-TV Special).

With several overweight, Elvis begins routines in preparation for the event in January that included a concert on november 17 and another 18 at the International Center in Honolulu, which were originally proposed dates for the satellite show. At the last minute due to the high demand for tickets, it was decided to perform a second show on the same day 18.

For all the preparations for the event was the Elvis faithful company and support of his girlfriend Linda Thompson, who along with his father Vernon and other friends reinforced their confidence. Now just missing that were known Elvis and the program manager Marty Pasetta, who arrived unannounced at one of his performances in November in Long Beach, California; then have the first meeting in person with Elvis on the floor of a thirty-Hotel they are housed.

The meeting included several hours every detail considered by Pasetta, to end the severe order that Elvis was losing at least ten or twelve pounds to appear on TV. After a long moment of silence, and his candor, Elvis jumped out of the seat, hugged it and lifting suddenly shouted "I love this man ... finally someone dares to tell the truth. All they do is keep all my orders submissively ... I love it".

On November 25, five days later, Elvis with his team returns to Los Angeles to undergo a strict diet and plenty of practice karate. No doubt his weight was the result of a mixture of several reasons.

EnigmaticSun
11-16-2008, 05:28 PM
the new diet was injecting him with urine from pregnant women

That is interesting but.. why..?!

presley31
11-16-2008, 05:40 PM
That is interesting but.. why..?!

yeah l'am curious also?

hounddog
11-17-2008, 05:08 AM
"the new diet was injecting him with urine from pregnant women and eating these little tiny bits of thin meat you boil."

injections of pregnant womens urine. Where did that source come from? haven't heard that one before?

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 05:19 AM
He didn't send a message by wearing an AMERICAN EAGLE Jumpsuit he was representing the love for HIS Country to the world. They were originally going to have him wear the thunderbird suit but Elvis said, I don't want to wear something Egyptian I want something that represents, AMERICA"..not a message just simply stating that he loves his Country and yes he wore the flag pin quite often as well too. Actually wearing the American Eagle suit was a messgae of him being patriotic and at the time of the Vietnam War at that.:hmm:

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 05:20 AM
"the new diet was injecting him with urine from pregnant women and eating these little tiny bits of thin meat you boil."

injections of pregnant womens urine. Where did that source come from? haven't heard that one before? Yeah where did that quote come from?:supriced: I've heard some crazy things about Elvis before but this one takes the cake.:lol:

ehollier
11-17-2008, 05:22 AM
Yeah where did that quote come from?:supriced: I've heard some crazy things about Elvis before but this one takes the cake.:lol:

This was mentioned in Peter Guralnick's book -- it isn't something that someone made up to humor you.

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 05:35 AM
This was mentioned in Peter Guralnick's book -- it isn't something that someone made up to humor you. Let me guess, he got it from one of the MM boys?:lol::lol::lol:

Tony Trout
11-17-2008, 05:50 AM
Kimmi-

You are correct Liz...there were NO shows going on at this time. IMO he is very medicated.:blink: He flew to Hawaii with a group on the 16th and this press conference was on the 20th.

Exactly. He's definitely got stuff in his system.

In those few months between June and September, 1972, one has to wonder how it all could have happened so fast. I agree.

But the press conference in November, he just seems so ..... restained, lacking in the swagger that he frequently displayed in public situations such as this. Its not the energetic, humorous personality of the MSG press conference nor is it the completely over-medicated, heavy breathing and bumbling of the September press conference.

This one in November always bugged me b/c unlike the September conference, I just can't put my finger on what's wrong with him.

He's high/stoned....

This was mentioned in Peter Guralnick's book -- it isn't something that someone made up to humor you.

Let me guess, he got it from one of the MM boys?:lol::lol::lol:

Correct. Sonny and Lamar went on the diet with Elvis at the same time.

In spite of what people like to think, they do tell the truth from time to time. It all goes back to "they were there...and we weren't".

RS277
11-17-2008, 06:51 AM

He's high/stoned....

In spite of what people like to think, they do tell the truth from time to time. It all goes back to "they were there...and we weren't".

Amen !! :notworthy

ehollier
11-17-2008, 07:28 AM

He's high/stoned....

I never once doubted that he wasn't functioning without drugs during this Press Conference. But he is so different than the other 2 PC's he gave only months prior to this one. Drugs aside, he definitely appeared without the swagger that he displayed in such public situations - its almost like he left "ELVIS" back at the hotel and brought Elvis by mistake.

hounddog
11-17-2008, 11:11 AM
thanks for clearing that up ehollier, i haven't read all of Peter Guralnick's book. I agree Tony they were there we weren't.

Do you think some of his flatness could be he was down about his marriage falling apart and to top it off he was in Hawaii where he spent a lot of good times with Cilla.

Unchained Melody
11-17-2008, 11:31 AM

He's high/stoned....

Hey may be a little bit high but i think saying he is stoned is taking it way to far. to me when someone is stoned they are hardly coherent and are out of their mind...don't think a man who can hold a press conference in front of dozens of folks and can deliver it without any problems is stoned...geez so he may have had a few sleeping pills in his system or something...hardly enough to be stoned...

MojoElvis
11-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Hey may be a little bit high but i think saying he is stoned is taking it way to far. to me when someone is stoned they are hardly coherent and are out of their mind...don't think a man who can hold a press conference in front of dozens of folks and can deliver it without any problems is stoned...geez so he may have had a few sleeping pills in his system or something...hardly enough to be stoned...

Take it from an ex drug user and I still struggle with it, after taking so much for so long you get to were you can seem like you're almost sober. I needed more and more everyday and knew how to put up my guard and act straight.
The people who don't see me everyday, they don't know what's acting normal to me. So when it's in your system that long you need a certain amount to function at the level of what a person who's not using drugs. So when they say that, Elvis was stoned,first off I already knew cause it takes one to know one and then, I automatically think of the crowd at the shows we did when I was stoned couldn't tell. In fact they thought I didn't even drink or smoked but my band mates or girlfriend at the time saw me late at night when it would hit full blown out of control, then I couldn't talk or sing for nothing but I was 100% stoned up on stage while performing and to be honest with you at times it was easier to get through a two hour set that way.
I will some time soon post the videos of me when I was 18 in my third rock band and then you tell me if you could tell I was stoned.

Donut
11-17-2008, 03:58 PM
I guess he was caught in a "bad moment" or taking different stuff. I don't think that was something exclusive for that period of time.

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Just because the MM says it doesn't necessarily mean it's true or happened. Like they say, they were the and we weren't, meaning they can say anything and we have a choice to use our own minds and brains that God put in our round heads or let them brainwash us in to being so naive to buy all their BS they say.

Just fof the record, certain members of the Memphis Mafia feel they're just as important and legendary as the man himself. Goes to show what they really think of Elvis.

rocknroll
11-17-2008, 04:26 PM
I'm high right now.(y)

Tony Trout
11-17-2008, 05:54 PM
I never once doubted that he wasn't functioning without drugs during this Press Conference. But he is so different than the other 2 PC's he gave only months prior to this one. Drugs aside, he definitely appeared without the swagger that he displayed in such public situations - its almost like he left "ELVIS" back at the hotel and brought Elvis by mistake.

After watchin' this footage again, I'll agree that Elvis doesn't seem to have the swagger that he had for those kinds os situations.

Just because the MM says it doesn't necessarily mean it's true or happened. Like they say, they were the and we weren't, meaning they can say anything and we have a choice to use our own minds and brains that God put in our round heads or let them brainwash us in to being so naive to buy all their BS they say.

To the best of my knowledge, they were in fact there with him in Hawaii during this entire time so....you tell me...were they just blowing smoke? I think not.

Just for the record, certain members of the Memphis Mafia feel they're just as important and legendary as the man himself. Goes to show what they really think of Elvis.

Even though they act this way sometimes, I guarantee you that they still wish Elvis were here and they loved and still do love him very much despite how things might appear to some of us.

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 06:18 PM
After watchin' this footage again, I'll agree that Elvis doesn't seem to have the swagger that he had for those kinds os situations.

To the best of my knowledge, they were in fact there with him in Hawaii during this entire time so....you tell me...were they just blowing smoke? I think not.

Even though they act this way sometimes, I guarantee you that they still wish Elvis were here and they loved and still do love him very much despite how things might appear to some of us.

I see you belong to the I love the Memphis Mafia club because you're naive if you think they still care about Elvis. I have been to the Memphis CA to read it and he is constantly on there arguing with people for not agreeing with him and has even bashed Elvis on there as if he wasn't as important as otehr singers. His name was moon7323 or something like that.

Oh and he takes all the credit for Elvis' 69 sessions ever happening too as if Elvis had nothing to do with it. I bet you didn't know that did you?:hmm:

ehollier
11-17-2008, 06:29 PM
I see you belong to the I love the Memphis Mafia club because you're naive if you think they still care about Elvis. I have been to the Memphis CA to read it and he is constantly on there arguing with people for not agreeing with him and has even bashed Elvis on there as if he wasn't as important as otehr singers. His name was moon7323 or something like that.

Oh and he takes all the credit for Elvis' 69 sessions ever happening too as if Elvis had nothing to do with it. I bet you didn't know that did you?:hmm:

I don't think that Tony belongs to any 'MM club' or anything of the sort. However, those of us who are smart, are charged with reading and deciding for ourselves what we choose to believe or not believe. Whether you like to admit it or not, the MM and a few select others are all we have to tell of Elvis and what happened while he was alive. If you were smart, you wouldn't base all of what you have read about the MM and Elvis on a few remarks by moon7323, otherwise known as Marty Lacker. If you choose to not to believe anything by the MM, then that is your choice, but please do not come on the MB and start spewing that everything they say are lies and cannot be believed. You choose not to believe. Great! Move on to another topic.

presley31
11-17-2008, 06:35 PM
I don't think that Tony belongs to any 'MM club' or anything of the sort. However, those of us who are smart, are charged with reading and deciding for ourselves what we choose to believe or not believe. Whether you like to admit it or not, the MM and a few select others are all we have to tell of Elvis and what happened while he was alive. If you were smart, you wouldn't base all of what you have read about the MM and Elvis on a few remarks by moon7323, otherwise known as Marty Lacker. If you choose to not to believe anything by the MM, then that is your choice, but please do not come on the MB and start spewing that everything they say are lies and cannot be believed. You choose not to believe. Great! Move on to another topic.

Yes it is everyone choice to believe what they want and lets be honest we been told this same thing on the priscilla threads and do we listern?? Nope so it not going to make a difference no matter who defends the mm or who bashes them..just a matter of opinions and something we need to deal with regradles how we feel about any of the people in elvis life.

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I don't think that Tony belongs to any 'MM club' or anything of the sort. However, those of us who are smart, are charged with reading and deciding for ourselves what we choose to believe or not believe. Whether you like to admit it or not, the MM and a few select others are all we have to tell of Elvis and what happened while he was alive. If you were smart, you wouldn't base all of what you have read about the MM and Elvis on a few remarks by moon7323, otherwise known as Marty Lacker. If you choose to not to believe anything by the MM, then that is your choice, but please do not come on the MB and start spewing that everything they say are lies and cannot be believed. You choose not to believe. Great! Move on to another topic. I have just as much right to call it as I see it just as Tony or you have to try and build them up as some hero. If they were fair and honest then I would give them respect. But they have said some of the lowest most degrading things ever said about Elvis and on tv at that. I can't overlook that especially coming from them who were supposed to be the closest to him.(n):mad:

Have you also noticed that they keep writing all these books? Like one book isn't enough? It's all about money. Why do you think Lacker and the boys selling items on EBay?

utmom2008
11-17-2008, 07:15 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

utmom2008
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
I'm high right now.(y)

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

(y)(y)(y)(y)

utmom2008
11-17-2008, 07:21 PM

JEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!! Why do you have to turn EVERYTHING in to a personal argument? People are going to disagree with you on different things...it's called "life." Not everything is a personal vendetta against you.:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Tony Trout
11-17-2008, 07:23 PM

The man you speak of is Marty Lacker.

Elvis did, in fact, ask him to set up the sessions at American Sound studio in 1969.

Thank you, Elizabeth!

presley31
11-17-2008, 07:28 PM
here is a clip l came accoss

OT3q7gclLz8&feature=related

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=Tony Trout;262152]The man you speak of is Marty Lacker.

Elvis did, in fact, ask him to set up the sessions at American Sound studio in 1969.

QUOTE]

I know that Elvis had Lacker to set up the 69 American Sound Sessions. But from his take on it he thinks he is the brains behind the success.

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 08:28 PM
JEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!! Why do you have to turn EVERYTHING in to a personal argument? People are going to disagree with you on different things...it's called "life." Not everything is a personal vendetta against you.:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:
I'm not turning anything into a personal vendetta. All I was saying is for people not to believe everything they read or hear without knowing the facts and to stop being so naive.

Tony Trout
11-17-2008, 08:35 PM
I know that Elvis had Lacker to set up the 69 American Sound Sessions. But from his take on it he thinks he is the brains behind the success.

Marty said that simply because he had a stake in American Sound studios at the time - as well as Pepper records and Stax, if I remember correctly.

He wasn't referring to Elvis's sessions in general - he was referring to the music created by the Memphis studio band as a whole with Elvis and other artists.

CRITTERGITTER
11-17-2008, 08:42 PM
I think this is Elvis' true personality. Like someone said, it was like he left ELVIS home and brought himself. Everyone always says how shy and sweet he was. Here he is acting shy and sweet and everyone has to find some "reason" for it.

Besides, I think he looks too **** hot for words in that interview.

Merry
11-17-2008, 08:47 PM

ROFL!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

What a great way to say "Good morning" to those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, lol. :lmfao::lmfao: :D

ehollier
11-17-2008, 08:50 PM
ROFL!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

What a great way to say "Good morning" to those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, lol. :lmfao::lmfao: :D

Elvis being too d*mn hot for words is funny to you, Kim??? I never thought to laugh.....I was too busy drooling............:P:blush::blush:

Elvislives72
11-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Back to topic of this thread. I don't find Elvis to be high or stone at all. In fact I agree with the person who said that Elvis left ELVIS the entertianer at home and brought the human. Remember it was Elvis who said "an image is one thing and a human being is another" But he does seem high in this clip from the other Aloha press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAkTAyJCWqM

Merry
11-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Elvis being too d*mn hot for words is funny to you, Kim??? I never thought to laugh.....I was too busy drooling............:P:blush::blush:

:whistling "What a friend we have in Jesus........" lol :blush: :blush:

:D :lmfao:

utmom2008
11-17-2008, 09:11 PM
All I was saying is for people not to believe everything they read or hear without knowing the facts and to stop being so naive.

TCB has VERY few members that I would classify as "naive.";)

Back to topic of this thread. I don't find Elvis to be high or stone at all.

I would classify that statement as "naive.";);):supriced::lol:

Tony Trout
11-17-2008, 09:16 PM
I would classify that statement as "naive.";);):supriced::lol:

Either that or they're wearin' them ol' "Rose Colored Glasses".

Merry
11-17-2008, 09:19 PM

We need some "MM" glasses, too. :D

utmom2008
11-17-2008, 09:22 PM

Agreed!:notworthy:notworthy
Great song BTW....;):lol:

Laura Harrell
11-17-2008, 09:23 PM
I think this is Elvis' true personality. Like someone said, it was like he left ELVIS home and brought himself. Everyone always says how shy and sweet he was. Here he is acting shy and sweet and everyone has to find some "reason" for it.

:notworthy:notworthy(y)(y)

ehollier
11-17-2008, 09:25 PM
:whistling "What a friend we have in Jesus........" lol :blush: :blush:

:D :lmfao:

Are you referring to Elvis on Tour b/c that was a priceless moment....Don't you hate when that happens to you and it gets mentions while the cameras are rolling?????:blush:

ehollier
11-17-2008, 09:27 PM

I just cleaned mine....and nope, they're not rose colored.....just your ordinary sunglasses...:P

Merry
11-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Are you referring to Elvis on Tour b/c that was a priceless moment....Don't you hate when that happens to you and it gets mentions while the cameras are rolling?????:blush:

Yes, lol :blush:. What was the line you used the other day, (in a different context, lol) can you think of it? lol :blush:? :lmfao:

Tony Trout
11-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Agreed!:notworthy:notworthy
Great song BTW....;):lol:

You betcha! We do it in the set lists in the show in Morganton, GA.

I just cleaned mine....and nope, they're not rose colored.....just your ordinary sunglasses...:P

No Elvis sunglasses, Ma'am? :P

ehollier
11-17-2008, 09:51 PM

No, not for me, but they are pretty cool anyway.....they have a little bling on them....they are the female counterpart, I guess you would say....:P

Merry
11-17-2008, 09:54 PM

No sunnies for me, just my green eyes, looking at Elvis', and loving him, unconditionally.

Tony Trout
11-17-2008, 09:55 PM
No, not for me, but they are pretty cool anyway.....they have a little bling on them....they are the female counterpart, I guess you would say....:P

LOL!

*we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress*

ehollier
11-17-2008, 09:56 PM
LOL!

*we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress*

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: