PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think...

cbg84
11-15-2008, 01:45 AM
that Ginger looks slightly similar to Priscilla?

Getlo
11-15-2008, 01:55 AM
Sure.

But Ginger was way prettier and cuter than Cilla ever was.

And that certainly sure applies today!

Broussey
11-15-2008, 02:03 AM
YES!!!!
I think IMO!! that both woman were BEAUTIFUL(y).. As for today cilla well :blink:.i think if she left herself ALONE she would have age very nicely(y), her mother is very pretty(y) .... Ginger i feel is better looking than cilla now:notworthy!!

cbg84
11-15-2008, 02:11 AM
I just thought it was interesting that they look alike somewhat.

Elvislives72
11-15-2008, 02:23 AM
Priscilla hands down was much more attractive than Ginger.

Broussey
11-15-2008, 02:24 AM
Prsicilla hands down was much more attractive than Ginger.

Then!!! But now :blink:

epmoodyblue
11-15-2008, 02:54 AM
Priscilla hands down was much more attractive than Ginger.http://www.freewebs.com/elvisnowyoulightupthesky/PICS1/whistling.giftottaly agree with u(y):king:

utmom2008
11-15-2008, 05:44 AM
YES!!!!
I think IMO!! that both woman were BEAUTIFUL(y).. Ginger i feel is better looking than cilla now:notworthy!!

I agree with you on both counts!(y)(y)

Awickedreigndrop
11-15-2008, 06:06 AM
I think they did look alike.

hounddog
11-15-2008, 09:26 AM
they sure do. and both woman i think look like Debra Paget

Diane
11-15-2008, 01:54 PM
I feel they did look similar but I think Priscilla was much prettier after she left Elvis and changed her hair to that golden brown. I think that was her best time.

Diane

presley31
11-15-2008, 02:06 PM
I feel they did look similar but I think Priscilla was much prettier after she left Elvis and changed her hair to that golden brown. I think that was her best time.

Diane

agree diane(y) Can't say l think ginger all that pretty now.

shelley.m.
11-15-2008, 02:21 PM
I heard that Priscilla reminded Elvis of Debra Paget a little? Wonder if that's true or not?

epmoodyblue
11-15-2008, 03:14 PM
agree diane(y) Can't say l think ginger all that pretty now.
agree......today ginger is just not all that pretty...back in 77 she was good lookin,,, ..but when we go head to head ..priscilla when she was young and ginger in 77.no contest.........priscilla wins(y)

Vegas King
11-15-2008, 03:21 PM
I really like Priscilla And She was Elvis' wife and He loved Her the most.
And yes they do look very similar.

Unchained Melody
11-15-2008, 04:27 PM
I'd pick Ginger of Priscilla anyday..but do think they look somewhat alike...couldn't that explain Elvis' attraction to Ginger...because she looked somewhat like Cilla..

Elvislives72
11-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I really like Priscilla And She was Elvis' wife and He loved Her the most.
And yes the do look very similar. I agree. It's evident that he never stopped loving her from the songs he did and the way he let hismelf go following their divorces and never could move on without wanting her back all the way up to the end.

IMO he should have married Linda. She was the best woman for him. He wanted too, he was just scared of hurting her the way he did Priscilla.

javierTCB
11-15-2008, 07:40 PM
To me Priscilla and Ginger are different kind of beauty.

utmom2008
11-15-2008, 07:43 PM
I'd pick Ginger of Priscilla anyday..but do think they look somewhat alike...couldn't that explain Elvis' attraction to Ginger...because she looked somewhat like Cilla..

Where in the world have you been Brad?:supriced::supriced::supriced::D

Diane
11-15-2008, 08:14 PM
I honestly don't see that much similarity between Ginger and Priscilla. Priscilla at her best had much finer classier features. She did look a little like Debra Paget but just a little. Debra I think was the most natural looking beauty of the three of them....without needing all the surgery.

Diane

presley31
11-15-2008, 08:15 PM
I honestly don't see that much similarity between Ginger and Priscilla. Priscilla at her best had much finer classier features. She did look a little like Debra Paget but just a little. Debra I think was the most natural looking beauty of the three of them....without needing all the surgery.

Diane

agree diane. Debra sure was very pretty with a stunning face.

riley
11-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Ginger and Pris were equally beautiful IMO.
Ginger was the less polished version of a young Priscilla

cbg84
11-16-2008, 05:16 PM
\..but do think they look somewhat alike...couldn't that explain Elvis' attraction to Ginger...because she looked somewhat like Cilla..

That is what I was thinking too.

Elvislives72
11-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Prisicall was the prettiest and imo loved Elvis more. But Linda had all of his ex's beat by a landslide. That woman even gave Barbie a run for her money.

utmom2008
11-16-2008, 05:20 PM
But Linda had all of his ex's beat by a landslide. That woman even gave Barbie a run for her money.

I agree with you.....Linda was great!!(y)(y)

presley31
11-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Ginger and Pris were equally beautiful IMO.
Ginger was the less polished version of a young Priscilla

agreed Riley(y)(y)

blueberry
11-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Both women are/were beautiful but Ginger gas got a warm girlish expression on her face that cilla lacks. Cilla's features are cold.

Teddy
11-16-2008, 06:21 PM
But... she makes 'cold' look 'hot'! (y) http://smiley.net.ru/lovhea023.gif

Miss Clawdy
11-16-2008, 09:23 PM
I cannot see a close resemblance between Priscilla and Ginger. Then, Priscilla was the prettiest by far, her features were delicate, whereas Ginger's were a bit massive. Maybe it was her make-up that made her slightly look like Priscilla. Today Priscilla has destroyed her beauty and Ginger looks better.

TotallyInsane
11-17-2008, 02:02 AM
Elvis introduced Ginger to the audience in Vegas in 12/76 and that was the first time I saw her - I stood up and looked when he introduced her and told my mom "she looks a lot like Priscilla".

cbg84
11-28-2008, 07:59 PM
I was watching Elvis: His Best Friend Remembers Joe said that he thought Ginger looked like Priscilla.

dstrattenfan
11-28-2008, 08:21 PM

Agree totally

cbg84
11-28-2008, 09:32 PM
I don't think tbey do.

Teddy
11-28-2008, 11:29 PM
I've always felt that the 'Debra Paget Theory' was an overblown pastime for people who enjoy anything which extracts importance from Priscilla's role in Elvis's life.

Ginger was adorable but essentially a poor man's Priscilla.
That isn't to put her down. It's just that there is a vast gulf between Cilla and the 'next best contender'.

Some people like to pretend that there isn't.
But there is.

dstrattenfan
11-28-2008, 11:45 PM
I've always felt that the 'Debra Paget Theory' was an overblown pastime for people who enjoy anything which extracts importance from Priscilla's role in Elvis's life.

Ginger was adorable but essentially a poor man's Priscilla.
That isn't to put her down. It's just that there is a vast gulf between Cilla and the 'next best contender'.

Some people like to pretend that there isn't.
But there is.

I don't think E dated her because she (Ginger) looked like Pris, but they both look similar to Debra. But I'm sure thats not they only reason he dated them.

I think Pris was the love of E's life..I think her leaving him is why he just gave up, and no I don't blame her for his dead he is responsible for his death. I just don't like how she treated him. Of course she is important in his life she was with him for 13 or 14 years..It's been awhile since I read E&Me so I might be wrong on how long they were together

Donut
11-29-2008, 02:42 PM
If you take a look at Elvis' long list of conquests you sure will find a girl that resembles at least a little another. I don't think Debra looked like Gladys, Priscilla like Debra and or Ginger like Priscilla anyway.

eapforeverloyal
01-16-2009, 09:45 AM
I do. Maybe that was one reason he was attracted to her.

MissyM
01-16-2009, 12:37 PM
I think we are all attracted to certain features in the opposite sexx. Elvis obvously was too. I guess we'd have to ask Freud why?

easyrider
01-16-2009, 12:57 PM
yes Ginger looks very similar.

renapap05
01-16-2009, 01:50 PM

Diane

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ehollier
01-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Priscilla and Ginger may have similiar features (i.e. nose, cheekbones, chin), I do not think that they look alike.

Priscilla resembled more Debra Paget than Ginger ever did as both Priscilla and Debra had a delicacy and refinement that Ginger clearly lacked.

I never could see the resemblence between Gladys and any of these women, as it has been mentioned in many bios and by members here. Gladys had rounder features, different shaped eyes and face and a completely different mouth.

Tony Trout
01-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Back in the day, Priscilla was beautiful - but so was Ginger (and she still is beautiful - unlike Priscilla).

FWIW, I think Elvis only dated Ginger because he wanted to make people believe that he still could attract the young ladies and Ginger, for all intents and purposes, was more 'arm candy' for Elvis than anything else.

Lainey
01-16-2009, 02:35 PM

I feel this way, too. I showed pictures of the three of them to my daughter and she said it was "creepy" the way that they all closely resembled one another. :)

utmom2008
01-16-2009, 08:21 PM
I never could see the resemblence between Gladys and any of these women, as it has been mentioned in many bios and by members here. Gladys had rounder features, different shaped eyes and face and a completely different mouth.
That comment has always baffled me.:blink::blink::blink:

Back in the day, Priscilla was beautiful - but so was Ginger (and she still is beautiful - unlike Priscilla).
You are spot on!:notworthy

FWIW, I think Elvis only dated Ginger because he wanted to make people believe that he still could attract the young ladies and Ginger, for all intents and purposes, was more 'arm candy' for Elvis than anything else.

I agree with you. I'm betting that the conversations between the 2 of them were pretty shallow.;):lol:

KPM
01-16-2009, 08:27 PM
I think there is a resemblence in Ginger and Priscilla, but only the 62-68 Priscilla look. The eyebrows and face shape somewhat.

utmom2008
01-16-2009, 08:31 PM
I think there is a resemblence in Ginger and Priscilla, but only the 62-68 Priscilla look. The eyebrows and face shape somewhat.

I'll agree with that!(y)(y)

Wendy56
01-17-2009, 02:27 AM
They look alike... both were similar in their being? :hmm: Linda was the most different between them all.

memphis69
01-17-2009, 06:56 AM
THEY DO LOOK SIMILAR HERE. THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE MADE UP DOLLS TO ME. THE MOST NATURAL WAS LINDA THOMPSON. SHE STILL LOOKS BEAUTIFUL TODAY!!

cibetty
03-07-2009, 08:03 PM
I think they were both beatiful.

cibetty
03-07-2009, 08:04 PM
THEY DO LOOK SIMILAR HERE. THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE MADE UP DOLLS TO ME. THE MOST NATURAL WAS LINDA THOMPSON. SHE STILL LOOKS BEAUTIFUL TODAY!!

OMG! :supriced: :supriced: They look really very similar in these pictures!!