PDA

View Full Version : Just bought

Unchained Melody
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Inside Elvis book by Ed Parker and also the book Did Elvis Sing In Your Hometown.

Anyone know what kind of information is in the Elvis Sing In Your Hometown book?

Found them both on amazon for very cheap prices.

SatninLove
10-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Inside Elvis book by Ed Parker and also the book Did Elvis Sing In Your Hometown.

Anyone know what kind of information is in the Elvis Sing In Your Hometown book?

Found them both on amazon for very cheap prices.

According to one source...

Read the whole book and see if Elvis did indeed sing in your hometown. The book contains complete coverage of over 500 shows, with pictures of posters, ads, and tickets from many of them.
and includes flyers from concert dates in the following towns..
Dallas,Texas-April 21,1956
Jacksonville,Florida-August 10-11,1956
Tacoma,Washington-September 1,1957
Tupelo,Mississippi-September 26,1956

That's all the information I could find..The book does seem interesting...I might have to order a copy myself!Let me know how it turns out!(y):D
-SatninLove

Diane
10-05-2008, 09:02 PM
I've never read Did Elvis Sing In Your Hometown but I hope you like the book Inside Elvis as much as I did. I always had a lot of respect for Ed Parker.

Diane

Unchained Melody
10-05-2008, 09:04 PM
I've never read Did Elvis Sing In Your Hometown but I hope you like the book Inside Elvis as much as I did. I always had a lot of respect for Ed Parker.

Diane

I've always liked Parker Too Diane. I will take your word, and look forward to an interesting read for sure.