PDA

View Full Version : What struck you most?

Ronn
09-25-2008, 09:29 AM
For those who were fortunate enough to have seen Elvis up-close, what struck you most about him? Was it his eyes, the way he talked, smiled, etc? like when you are reminded of someone and you remember something distinct or something that stood-out about the person.

goodelvisgirl
09-25-2008, 01:01 PM
welll i never saw him in person but my friend who did see him in concert and met him on his way out of the hotel said he had the most captivating eyes they shown bright and they seemed to draw you in he also said his hands were so strong and powerfull he said he had a thing about him this presence he said you just couldn't take your eyes off him and thats from a mans point of view so imagine what he did to the ladies

utmom2008
09-25-2008, 05:47 PM
It was the entire package...there will never be another one put together quite like that. He looked EXACTLY as he does in film and photos, only much more handsome. He had an "aura" that seemed to be around him. He was soooo handsome that it was almost hard to believe.:D(y)

Diane
09-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Have to agree with all of that Rosanne....one word WOW!:lol:(y)

Diane

beckelvis
09-25-2008, 07:30 PM
N ever saw in person,though I had been charmed,but when I imagine it, I think that to be like,to be in the clouds,he was so handsome that is difficult to belive,that a man to possess so many beauty,with a smille that towards yielding to his feet,WAS UNIQUE:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

RS277
09-26-2008, 06:45 AM
It was the entire package...there will never be another one put together quite like that. He looked EXACTLY as he does in film and photos, only much more handsome. He had an "aura" that seemed to be around him. He was soooo handsome that it was almost hard to believe.:D(y)

I'm a guy so I can only agree with part of your post. However, I do agree with the "aura" that surrounded him. I think the most amazing thing about him was, he acted like he was more honored to meet you instead of the other way around. I'll never forget that. I saw him twice in concert 74 & 77. In 77 I got backstage cause of my Dad's connections. I was 13 at the time. Can remember it like it was yesterday.

Ah what the hell....I agree he was the most handsome man I ever saw :blush:. Don't get the wrong idea now, I love the ladies.:P

Ronn
09-26-2008, 07:39 AM
whew! judging from all the comments, he must be really, really handsome. I also admire Brad Pitt, but if you put their photos side by side...Elvis is undoubtedly more beautiful!

utmom2008
09-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Ah what the hell....I agree he was the most handsome man I ever saw :blush:. Don't get the wrong idea now, I love the ladies.:P

Great story!(y) My dad was as masculine as any man I have ever known, he went to Rice University on an athletic scholarship. The first time we saw him in Vegas my dad made the comment that he was "so handsome that he almost didn't look real". Another comment that he always said when seeing Elvis was what fabulous "posture" he always had!(y)(y)

Diane
09-26-2008, 07:41 PM
True Rosanne, it was hard to believe that Elvis looked even better in person. Not only was his posture outstanding but that lithe movement across the stage really threw me too. I've never seen anyone that smooth and still extremely powerful and masculine...like I've said before, reminded me a of big cat moving across the stage.

Diane

utmom2008
09-26-2008, 07:59 PM
I've never seen anyone that smooth and still extremely powerful and masculine...like I've said before, reminded me a of big cat moving across the stage.
Diane

True! He prowled rather than walked the stage.:notworthy:king::king::king::notworthy

Diane
09-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Did you ever notice he used his chin and eyes a lot too....very endearing....and the way he moved his head. Was there not anything wrong with that man?:lol:

Diane

midnight
09-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Did you ever notice he used his chin and eyes a lot too....very endearing....and the way he moved his head. Was there not anything wrong with that man?:lol:

Diane

The only thing wrong Diane is that he was TOO perfect!!:D

SeeSeeRider777
09-26-2008, 09:27 PM
What got me the most was his stage presence and when he walked on the stage. He had this cool walk. Then his voice added even more to his coolness. Oh and also all the ladies he had. Cool dude. He was the first to do many things, I feel everyone copied him. I am not talking about the music ladies and gentlemen I am talking about style and that sort of stuff. The original King of Bling.

Donut
09-26-2008, 09:30 PM
True! He prowled rather than walked the stage.:notworthy:king::king::king::notworthy

Diane

I'm so jealous right now that if I got you both near I'd stick bubble gum in your hair (and run for my life).

midnight
09-26-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm so jealous right now that if I got you both near I'd stick bubble gum in your hair (and run for my life).

You feel jealous! Imagine our husbands!!:lmfao::lmfao:

Donut
09-26-2008, 09:37 PM
You feel jealous! Imagine our husbands!!:lmfao::lmfao:

You too????????
*swallows 5 bubble gums and prepares one huge ball*

midnight
09-26-2008, 09:40 PM
You too????????
*swallows 5 bubble gums and prepares one huge ball*

Me what? Please don`t choke....:D

Diane
09-26-2008, 10:42 PM
You got that right Midnight....he was too perfect! (y)

Hey Donut, have you gotten to me already? I woke up with this huge knot in the back of my hair this morning that I'm still working on.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Diane

Donut
09-26-2008, 10:49 PM
You got that right Midnight....he was too perfect! (y)

Hey Donut, have you gotten to me already? I woke up with this huge knot in the back of my hair this morning that I'm still working on.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Diane

LOL annoying ain't it? Wait to see what I'll do to Rosanne, she got a kiss!

utmom2008
09-27-2008, 02:15 AM
LOL annoying ain't it? Wait to see what I'll do to Rosanne, she got a kiss!

Oh No!!!!!!!:supriced::supriced::supriced: I best be searching for a hairnet to sleep in!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BTW....LOVE your avatar!(y)

Diane
09-27-2008, 04:01 AM
I've broken two combs trying to get that bubble gum out! :angry: Tonight I'm sleeping with my old riding helmet on.

Diane

midnight
09-27-2008, 04:07 AM
I am putting a paper bag over my head tonight!!:lmfao:

Donut
09-27-2008, 01:12 PM
I've broken two combs trying to get that bubble gum out! :angry: Tonight I'm sleeping with my old riding helmet on.

Diane

I am putting a paper bag over my head tonight!!:lmfao:

Oh No!!!!!!!:supriced::supriced::supriced: I best be searching for a hairnet to sleep in!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BTW....LOVE your avatar!(y)

What a beautiful sight of you three tonight :lmfao:

midnight
09-27-2008, 02:21 PM
We will be sleeping beauties!!!:lmfao::lmfao: