PDA

View Full Version : Yes You Know Me

SatninLove
09-25-2008, 04:52 AM
I downloaded a song called Yes You Know Me supposedly by Elvis...I highly doubt it's Elvis,but the quality is bad,so I can't really tell but,I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of a song by this title...
If so who sings it?
-SatninLove

elvisia
09-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Hi....Maybe it`s this song. It`s Jimmi Ellis (Orion) singing....nice song by the way....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lArhpa7kpMY

goodelvisgirl
09-25-2008, 01:43 PM
yup the song is by jimmy ellis he is a singer in his own right but because he sounded a bit like elvis it fueled the elvis is alive theory but he is a fantastic entertainer he also sings some elvis tracks but that one is a great song

elvisfan92
09-25-2008, 02:24 PM
yeah i heard of it two i just didn't know how sang it thanks for the info.

elvisbootlegs
09-26-2008, 12:16 AM
this song was done by the guy that did the Elvis Is Alive tape heard on Gail Brewer Giorgios book. He also did a couple of others that were supposed to be released by a fan club as a fantasy recording. he even admits to this on that Geraldo special from about '89 or so, but it is definitely NOT Jimmy Ellis or Elvis.

goodelvisgirl
09-26-2008, 10:54 AM
i have this song on a jimmy ellis cd so thats why i thought it was jimmy ellis i also downloaded it onto my pc and under the artist it was jimmy ellis so if its not him then who is it

elvisbootlegs
09-27-2008, 01:12 AM
i have to look it up again. I believe his first name is dave. Look up the Elvis is Alive Geraldo special on youtube, he's on there and confirms he did it.

john carpenter
09-27-2008, 02:41 AM
I even heard on Gail Brewer Giorgios' tape of a guy (supposedly Elvis) who was singing and stopped and said "I just heard President Reagan and some other people were shot, i just hope they are not hurt too badly! Sounded just like Elvis, and this was suppose to be in the 80's when that happened! On the other hand..their are alot of sound-alikes and fakers out there to make a quick buck! Shame, Shame, everyone knows your name!