PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition 18 Numbers Ones Cd Box Set For Sale-mint Unplayed Look!

dave567
08-18-2008, 08:15 PM
i collected two of these a few years back and am now selling one to raise cash-all cds are mint and unplayed and the box is in mint condition.All are the limited numbered releases with some pretty rare low numbers(none are the subsequent unnumbered cds!!)This is sure to become a true collectors set and increase massively in value,and if you havent got one please mail me with your bid.Ill ship anywhere in the world but outside the uk will naturally be more costly.
(y)

Unchained Melody
08-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Its a pretty nice looking boxset I already have though....(y)(y)

dave567
08-18-2008, 08:33 PM
aye it is that Col,and beielve me it cost me well over 100 to collect em all-esp as they were numbered!I spent many a morning waiting for record shops to open!!!
If you know anyone that wants one-on here or not-get in touch as Id like to see this go to a good home(ie a true fan!)
thanks again for your comments

Unchained Melody
08-18-2008, 08:48 PM
aye it is that Col,and beielve me it cost me well over 100 to collect em all-esp as they were numbered!I spent many a morning waiting for record shops to open!!!
If you know anyone that wants one-on here or not-get in touch as Id like to see this go to a good home(ie a true fan!)
thanks again for your comments

Well I hope you find a good home for them my friendd!(y)

dave567
08-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Anyone interested in this?Great set!!!Great investment

marce_itec70
08-19-2008, 11:12 PM
i collected two of these a few years back and am now selling one to raise cash-all cds are mint and unplayed and the box is in mint condition.All are the limited numbered releases with some pretty rare low numbers(none are the subsequent unnumbered cds!!)This is sure to become a true collectors set and increase massively in value,and if you havent got one please mail me with your bid.Ill ship anywhere in the world but outside the uk will naturally be more costly.
(y)

PLEASE, SEND THE PICTURE

dave567
08-21-2008, 08:37 PM
(y)pic added

dave567
08-23-2008, 09:02 PM
anyone interested in this amazing set?make me an offer.... TCE xx