PDA

View Full Version : Walk A Mile In My Shoes (v2)

NightRider
04-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi all....again,
Unchained, i took your advise and changed the backcover...and added a little more colour to the front pictures.....here is the result :D

I opted for a new thread to save it getting lost in the old :oops:

NightRider
04-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Whooow!, I think the NightRider Stock market just wend up by 200 points or something like that :D  

Great cover, and much better then the other version.

Thanks Unchained,
I prefer this one too :lol:

U.S. Male
04-12-2004, 01:44 AM
You are the man! Fantastic work. :D

NightRider
04-12-2004, 07:09 PM
You are the man! Fantastic work.  :D

Thanks BBM :D

spinout-designs
04-13-2004, 03:08 PM
That was 'sound advice' from Unchained, your cover is very much improved from the first version.

Be good to check out full size versions of these, though I would say the tracklisting seems rather huge on the back cover.

Nice work on the shapes.

NightRider
04-13-2004, 07:16 PM
That was 'sound advice' from Unchained, your cover is very much improved from the first version.

Be good to check out full size versions of these, though I would say the tracklisting seems rather huge on the back cover.

Nice work on the shapes.

Thanks Clint :D

It should be available to download on the website soon.

Albert
04-16-2004, 10:21 AM
I love it! During all that webdesigning, I complete missed out this cover. It fantastic. I'm always a sucker for artwork where the colors of the fonts and background match the colors of Elvis' jumpsuit, so I also like this one very much :D

By the way: as a way of experimenting with the new options on this forum, I edited your post and attached the preview to your post. The advantage of doing so is to make the image a bit smaller. This way the board gets lots faster for people who don't have a fast internetconnection. And if you want to see the full picture, you only need to click on the thumbnail.

NightRider
04-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Albert@Apr 16 2004, 10:21 AM
I love it! During all that webdesigning, I complete missed out this cover. It fantastic. I'm always a sucker for artwork where the colors of the fonts and background match the colors of Elvis' jumpsuit, so I also like this one very much :D

By the way: as a way of experimenting with the new options on this forum, I edited your post and attached the preview to your post. The advantage of doing so is to make the image a bit smaller. This way the board gets lots faster for people who don't have a fast internetconnection. And if you want to see the full picture, you only need to click on the thumbnail.
Thanks Albert,
Glad you like it....it is one of my favourites :D

circa1956
04-18-2004, 12:21 AM
Though my opinnion means nothing because I'm so new around these parts, I really love it. So I just wanted to post a chime in on this one. I'm partial to the color Red and Elvis so when combined I'm totally won over ;) Great job!

- Stacy

NightRider
04-18-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by circa1956@Apr 18 2004, 12:21 AM
Though my opinnion means nothing because I'm so new around these parts, I really love it. So I just wanted to post a chime in on this one. I'm partial to the color Red and Elvis so when combined I'm totally won over ;) Great job!

- Stacy
Thanks Stacy

It doesn't matter whether you are new or not - your opinion is appreciated just the same.

I'm pleased that you like it..... (y)