07-30-2008, 02:06 PM
lol i bet elvis thought about doing this more than once lol

Unchained Melody
07-30-2008, 02:20 PM
lol i bet elvis thought about doing this more than once lol

Sometimes I think he should have :lmfao::lmfao::P

john carpenter
07-30-2008, 02:50 PM
No, it's the other way around..Colonel had Elvis under the gun for years. He held Elvis up and back alot in his career.(n)

Diane
07-30-2008, 03:26 PM
True John, but I still wonder what was in Elvis' mind at the time of this picture.:) It's not the first one I've seen like this. There's one from Love Me Tender too. Probably one every time he made a movie with a gun.:D

Diane

SleepyJack
07-30-2008, 03:30 PM
The fire word that comes to mind would be..."FIRE"!!!!!:lol::lol:

Unchained Melody
07-31-2008, 03:44 AM
LOL agreed SleepJack:lol:(y)

Elvisgirl
07-31-2008, 01:12 PM
lol that's awesome

goodelvisgirl
07-31-2008, 01:30 PM
i don't think even elvis could have goten away with murder lol

The King's Queen
07-31-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL...don't know what Elvis was actually thinking when this pic was taken, or if he was thinking anything at all....but what come to mind might be this: "Okay Colonel, you old S** of a b****, you have robbed me for years, NOW it's my turn! Give me all of my money back or else!" :supriced:;):lmfao:

KPM
07-31-2008, 04:12 PM
I wonder if there was some envy on each of their parts? Elvis hired Col. because he knew he was not capable of handling the negotiations, contracts, and promotion of his entertainment business affairs. Col. Parker who had managed and promoted others besides Elvis had no talent for anything else except that it seems. Perhaps underlying they each envied the other. Elvis the one of a kind talent, with looks and charisma to match-but Parker called the shots-then Parker who (until Elvis died) was considered the master of the deal, but was bald, heavy, and had no theatrical talent-made a living off Elvis. They each must have a time or two felt some envy of the other. IMO

john carpenter
07-31-2008, 06:27 PM
LOL...don't know what Elvis was actually thinking when this pic was taken, or if he was thinking anything at all....but what come to mind might be this: "Okay Colonel, you old S** of a b****, you have robbed me for years, NOW it's my turn! Give me all of my money back or else!" :supriced:;):lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Exa ctly The Kings Queen.

Unchained Melody
08-01-2008, 02:29 AM
I always beleived the main reason Elvis never left Parker was because he felt like Parker hadnt been there he never would have made it, and would flop without him. :supriced:(n)

franny
08-01-2008, 02:33 AM
LOL...don't know what Elvis was actually thinking when this pic was taken, or if he was thinking anything at all....but what come to mind might be this: "Okay Colonel, you old S** of a b****, you have robbed me for years, NOW it's my turn! Give me all of my money back or else!" :supriced:;):lmfao:

Lea, you're too funny! :lmfao: :lmfao:

It's good to see you here (y)

franny

franny
08-01-2008, 02:36 AM
I always beleived the main reason Elvis never left Parker was because he felt like Parker hadnt been there he never would have made it, and would flop without him. :supriced:(n)

I think you're right, Brad. (y) Elvis, never gave himself the credit, he deserved.

franny