PDA

View Full Version : The greatest song Iīve ever heard!!!

Nicole Presley
07-07-2008, 09:06 PM
A few hours ago I listened to a song of Elvis, that I havenīt heard before, for the first time. And I knew after a few seconds: Itīs the greatest song Iīve ever heard before. And I will never like any song more, I already know that for sure. I finally found my perfect song. :wub:

The song is called "Happy ending" and is from "It happened at the worldīs fair". After I heard it, I had to make a slideshow video with that song in it right away. :Lighten:

What do you others think of that beautiful song? Do you like it as much as I do? And has anyone of you ever listened to a song, that is the perfect song to you? :hmm:

As soon as the upload is done, Iīll post the link here. :!: I hope you others enjoy my favourite song. :D

Unchained Melody
07-07-2008, 09:10 PM
I wouldn't say its the greatest song ever but thats just from my point of view, i did like the movie very much and thought the song was nice!!

Nicole Presley
07-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Hereīs the link to the video Iīve made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7RT6ezjisM

s7RT6ezjisM

Unchained Melody
07-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Great video ! (y)

Nicole Presley
07-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Thank you! :) Iīm glad you like it.

Broussey
07-07-2008, 10:11 PM
I cant believe that u have never herd this song b4.... Great video

KPM
07-07-2008, 10:39 PM
A few hours ago I listened to a song of Elvis, that I havenīt heard before, for the first time. And I knew after a few seconds: Itīs the greatest song Iīve ever heard before. And I will never like any song more, I already know that for sure. I finally found my perfect song. :wub:

The song is called "Happy ending" and is from "It happened at the worldīs fair". After I heard it, I had to make a slideshow video with that song in it right away. :Lighten:

What do you others think of that beautiful song? Do you like it as much as I do? And has anyone of you ever listened to a song, that is the perfect song to you? :hmm:

As soon as the upload is done, Iīll post the link here. :!: I hope you others enjoy my favourite song. :D
Its always been a movie favorite of mine. We all want a "happy ending"
It was a feel good song for a simpler time and it still makes me feel good.(y)

Jungleroom76
07-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Its always been a movie favorite of mine. We all want a "happy ending"
It was a feel good song for a simpler time and it still makes me feel good.(y)

Definitely right Ken!!! (y)

For as much criticism as Elvis' movies and movie music took during his career, I would be THRILLED to have those types of movies and music today instead of some of the **** that people call movies and music in 2008!!! :mad:

TCB!
Mike

ElvisPresleyUK
07-08-2008, 04:56 AM
Always been a movie fav of mine too...like the film aswell, the little chinese girl is soo cute

Trelane P
07-08-2008, 10:40 AM
I like this song. No classic but it's a decent film filler.

Rising Sun
07-08-2008, 02:36 PM
For as much criticism as Elvis' movies and movie music took during his career, I would be THRILLED to have those types of movies and music today instead of some of the **** that people call movies and music in 2008!!! :mad:

Totally agree with you there (y)(y)

I like the song and the movie, "It happened at the world's fair" was the first Elvis movie I've seen after I was a "real Elvis Fan" ;) I love the movie, it may not be Elvis' best movie but it's a nice story and IMO the songs in it are great. (y)

Linda

goodelvisgirl
07-08-2008, 02:44 PM
i liked the movie and the song was pritty good for a movie song but i wouldn't say its a fav of mine my all time fav elvis song is where did they go lord

cibetty
07-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I really like the song!! (y) (y) You made a great video Nicole. I'd really like to see the movie someday... I can tell you the song which had (and still has) the deepest impact on me, the "Wonder Of You". You can see my YT clip from it here, on my page. I was totally amazed when I heard it first in TTWII. And I realised then that the lyrics really came from his heart, it was like he sang about himself. I was really shivering when I heard it! And I have never heard another singer since then who can be so honest like Elvis was when he sang. That song made me cry then, I found (and I still find) it is his most beautiful song... The 2nd one when I heard "Silent Night" from him at first time... I knew that Christmas song very well of course, but from Elvis it gave me a totally new feeling what is difficult to describe... It really touched me. But of course he had soo many beautiful songs, it is very difficult to chose only one song. I love his gospels, country songs and his ballads too!! And I can't forget to mention "How Great Thou Art", which was his Grammy Winner song!! It always touches me so deeply, I can't describe it in words... He put his whole soul in it. Amazing and beautiful song. Betti

KPM
07-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Definitely right Ken!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike
Yes today some of what comes out of movieland is just junk.
I think we have gone a little to far with what is acceptable.
I hope that does not mean I am just getting older.

goodelvisgirl
07-09-2008, 02:22 PM
KPM and JUNGLEROOM76 i totally agree with you two and its not just the movies its the music and the music artists who have all gone to hellbring back the good old days when music was music and when movies were an enjoyable light hearted escpae from it all

Getlo
07-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Happy Ending is the greatest song you've ever heard before ... ?!! :'(:'(:'(

utmom2008
07-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Happy Ending is the greatest song you've ever heard before ... ?!! :'(:'(:'(

To each his own I guess...:doh::doh:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: